1.0

1 review
  • Trip Completed Yes (1) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Poor product and worse customer service

They sell deals easily found elsewhere without the 241 ''offers''. Do your homework before you fall victim of this scam company. Considering reporting to ACCC for false representation of their products. Their customer service appalling .

Ease of Booking
Trip CompletedYes
Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

We are so sorry to hear that you feel this way and would like the opportunity to contact you and discuss this further. If you could please reach out to us via email at info@travelmegastore.com.au. Thank you.

Paola F.

Paola F.asked

Any information about cruise megastore 2 for 1 vouchers? Are they worth buying?

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Hi Paola, thank you for reaching out to us. We do have a 241 rewards program and if you would like some more information please contact us on 1300 859 861. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yvonne K.

Yvonne K.asked

Just read the reviews after joining up for 241. I am a bit nervous about you deals. How can I be certain you have my best interest at heart?

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

Hi Yvonne, We can guarantee that we will provide you with the best deals in the market when booking your cruise and certainly do have your best interests at heart. Depending on what you book you can literally save yourself thousands of dollars. As your sales consultant would have mentioned the TwoforOne pricing is based on the first passenger paying the original cruise fare plus government fees and port charges. The 2nd passenger pays just government fees and port charges. These government fees are required to be paid by law. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. There are always fantastic deals around and they chnge daily so make sure you read your TwoforOne emails and regularly check out the site.

Kaye Casked

What IS 241? Some reviews are not complimentary and this makes me nervous re my current booking for cruise in October on acific Dawn.

Stephen G
Stephen G

The prices i was told by 241 rep did not match the over the top prices on their site. I kept getting told management would be in touch with me in 24 to 48 hrs.that was the end of last year. Still no contact. I told them i wanted my $ back. They dont get back to you and when they do its just another rep saying sorry cant help. Management will be in touch in 24 hrs. Rubbish. Would not recommend.

Kaye C

I have co concluded my booking for the cruise on pacific dawn and have found the travel consultant, Danielle, very helpful. I feel completely confident that all has been handled with professionalism. My only concern would be in trying to make phone contact I found I was put through to a call centre in the Philippines
However once I emailed Danielle she was very prompt in phoning me back

Get an answer from our members and Travel Megastore representatives