Travel Megastore

Travel Megastore (page 2 of 9)

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (10)
  • Ease of Booking
Deborah Blakemore

Deborah BlakemoreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Decision

Ad caught my eye called up pretty much onto booking straight away with Caterina found her to be polite quick & efficient booking done in no time called back again to add another 2 parties to the cruise
Happy Days now 390 more days to go lol

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

We love to see when our members are happy and enjoying using our services! I’ll be sure to pass on the positive review, thank you. The countdown is on!

Kevin Chin

Kevin ChinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kevin Chin review

The trip is matched my expectations, I will go to the trip to understand more about our neighbour countries. I expect the trip may be fun, safe and no any sickness occurred, such as coronavirus.

Hi Kevin,
We work really hard to offer the best deals to our valued members, we appreciate the time you’ve taken to write a review.
Kind Regards,
Travel Megastore.

So easy

Seen the advertisement and gave them a call...within 30 mins we were booked and travel ins all done....just so easy...Karen on ext 8342 was amazing nothing was too hard no question went unanswered..great customer service with a great sense of humor...highly recommend Karen and I will be booking with her again....thanks Karen your a gem..

Craig Paterson

Craig PatersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Value

Prompt and efficient service. Great value for money. Easy booking process. No hidden charges and excellent cabin location. Our first open sea cruise and this was a value trip to see if we really enjoy cruising.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

How fantastic! We can’t wait until you return so we can help you with another great adventure. We appreciate the time you’ve taken to leave a review.

Dave B

Dave B

Looking forward to our cruise

Book our cruise with Michael Marcelo, he was very helpful & understanding . The deal was very good
& he also explained all requirements needed for cruise . Great customer service, would recommend to
anyone looking for there next holiday. Thanks Michael.

Alf B.

Alf B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exited to be going on another cruise

Everything has been perfect with the booking Michael Marcelo has been extremely helpful with everything excellent to deal with regret going to FLIGHT CENTRE last year totally useless never again

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Michael will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well. Enjoy your cruise and we look forward to helping you in the future.

KatNorth Queensland, QLD

Mega Cruise Store have restored my faith

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Thank you Kat. We can confirm we received your email and will be in touch to discuss further.

Sharon Bechaz

Sharon BechazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service Jodie

Booked a cruise with Jodie she made it so easy
The price was great she took care of all my needs.
A great experience all around and I like that she will follow up.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

We love to see when our members are happy and enjoying using our services! I’ll be sure to pass on the positive review. Thank you.

Great service!!

I started an online chat with Heather and she took all of the details and got back to me with a very competitive price and I booked with her!! She has made very sure that my husband will be treated special for his birthday and I look forward to the trip with my family soon. Thank you, Heather!

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Ensuring that our members have a positive experience right from the beginning is our top priority and we are glad to see you are happy! We will certainly let Heather know of your comments and we can’t wait to help you book your next holiday!

Efficient Customer Service

First time booking cruise, Isabella explained everything that I asked , efficient booking
2 day cruise, price was good, upgraded to a balcony, Isabella understood exactly what i was looking for re: Cabin
Isabella phoned the day I made my enquiry online, and I had booked it that same day.
Price was a factor, it was only two days so very reasonable.

Dianne

DianneGippsland, VIC

So easy to book with Heather Shane

Very easy, Heather handled all my inquires and then booking very professionally.Great online support then followed by phone help. This was my second booking and it won't be the last.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

We love to read when our members enjoy using our services and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We will be sure to pass this on to Heather!

Mick

MickWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Exceeding our expectations

This was to be our second cruise and we were taking the Grandkids on a sampler out of Melbourne. Two weeks prior to departure My wife broke her ankle which required surgery and no more travel for at least seven weeks. The cruise megastore looked after everything, they spoke with Carnival to replace us with my daughter and her husband so the grandkids wouldn't miss out. They even organised a refund on our insurance and all from a phone call for help. This removed a heap of stress from our life. The cruise megastore and Carnival Cruises have our heartfelt thanks. A special mention to Isabella Clarke, we will be in touch to travel again when once more mobile. Thank you. Mick & Rhonda Allman

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to Isabella!

Alain

Alain

Awesome service from Jodie

The service was great Jodie went through everything with me she even called me back so I could organise a few things and the next morning all emails came through with all conformation

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience!

Excellent customer service and support

The travel consultant Heather Shane provided excellent advise, service and cruise information and support throughout the booking process via emails and phone calls. Cruise was from Sydney to New Caledonia.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

How fantastic! We hope you enjoy your well deserved holiday!

Nora

NoraSydney, NSW

Prompt and Professional

This is the second time we have booked our cruise with Isabella. Her customer service is second to none! Every part of the booking process was an absolute breeze! plus she was able to give us an awsome deal! All our enquiries were responded to promptly and professionally. Cant wait to deal with her again.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

This review has made our day and no doubt Isabella's also. We will be sure to pass on this fantastic review!

Kathy

KathyVictoria

Customer Service Ash Alcock

South Pacific cruise, first time cruisers. Customer service from Ash Alcock is fantastic, very patience and helpful with all my enquiries and our needs. Respond time was quick. Thank you.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

We are so pleased that we could help you and we hope you enjoy your well deserved holiday!

gel

gelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer feedback Jodie O'Niell

Jodie was very helpful. She did what she said she was going to do which was pleasing. She was polite and pleasant to deal with,and I believe she was understanding and did try to get us a good deal.The reason for the 4 star rating is that Megastore could not match Expedia's price.I have no problems in recommending her to prospective clients.
Regards
Gel andLil

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Thank you for letting us know about this and taking the time to provide your feedback. We hope to book you many more holidays in the future!

Great Value and Fast Service

We contacted Cruise Megastore and Wayne assisted us immediately with details of the offer we were interested in. We had to confirm a few details of our trip and Wayne called back advising that the offer was still available but that only one place was left. He was not pushy but was most helpful and we booked immediately. Thanks for the assistance.

Joann

JoannPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service

Thank you Heather Shane for helping me book our upcoming Cruise, your customer service skills were excellent. I will definitely book any future cruises with you.
My daughter and her partner are very excited about there impending Cruise, and it made a great Christmas Present :)

Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Cruise booking service.

Thanks Heather Shane for your excellent assistance in organising cancellation of a cruise and booking another cruise for my wife and myself. Prompt phone calls, reliable information and a fantastic price as well.
Raymond.

Paola F.

Paola F.asked

Any information about cruise megastore 2 for 1 vouchers? Are they worth buying?

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Hi Paola, thank you for reaching out to us. We do have a 241 rewards program and if you would like some more information please contact us on 1300 859 861. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yvonne K.

Yvonne K.asked

Just read the reviews after joining up for 241. I am a bit nervous about you deals. How can I be certain you have my best interest at heart?

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

Hi Yvonne, We can guarantee that we will provide you with the best deals in the market when booking your cruise and certainly do have your best interests at heart. Depending on what you book you can literally save yourself thousands of dollars. As your sales consultant would have mentioned the TwoforOne pricing is based on the first passenger paying the original cruise fare plus government fees and port charges. The 2nd passenger pays just government fees and port charges. These government fees are required to be paid by law. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. There are always fantastic deals around and they chnge daily so make sure you read your TwoforOne emails and regularly check out the site.

Kaye Casked

What IS 241? Some reviews are not complimentary and this makes me nervous re my current booking for cruise in October on acific Dawn.

Stephen G
Stephen G

The prices i was told by 241 rep did not match the over the top prices on their site. I kept getting told management would be in touch with me in 24 to 48 hrs.that was the end of last year. Still no contact. I told them i wanted my $ back. They dont get back to you and when they do its just another rep saying sorry cant help. Management will be in touch in 24 hrs. Rubbish. Would not recommend.

Kaye C

I have co concluded my booking for the cruise on pacific dawn and have found the travel consultant, Danielle, very helpful. I feel completely confident that all has been handled with professionalism. My only concern would be in trying to make phone contact I found I was put through to a call centre in the Philippines
However once I emailed Danielle she was very prompt in phoning me back

Get an answer from our members and Travel Megastore representatives