Travel Megastore

Travel Megastore (page 4 of 9)

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (10)
  • Ease of Booking
mingle5.rd

mingle5.rdQueensland

Cruising made even Easier - How did I get so Lucky!

Ashleigh is friendly, helpful and nothing is too much trouble. She was able to book me a room on the floor that I chose and worked with me to apply a discount I didn't even know I had. I'm hoping to book every future cruise through her.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

How fantastic! We cant wait until you return so we can help you with another great adventure. We appreciate the time you've taken to leave a review.

Deepa Joseph

Deepa JosephCanberra 2600, ACT

Cynthia.. you are awesome..

Cynthia was really helpful finding us a good deal for our first cruise trip. She was very proactive and flexible. She guided us through the process and explained everything really well. She was very happy for us to contact her if needs assistance in the future , which is very reassuring for us . Hoping to have the same customer service in the future also.

New Zealand Cruise

I wanted to book a cruise to New Zealand and was very fortunate to be connected to Jodie O'Neill. She is a first class consultant, very polite, most informative, and quick to send required emails.
My wife and I are looking forward to this cruise, and Jodie is making the booking process very easy.
Will recommend her to my friends.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Thank you for your kind words, Jodie sure is a fantastic agent and we are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received! Enjoy your holiday

Abla

AblaSydney, NSW

Holidayyyy

Isabella Clarke is best cruise adviser Thanks for booking us. Always keeping us updated and checking up on us. Very friendly positive always replyung to questions and giving clear answers. Would recommend!!

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Thanks for the great review! We are thrilled you're so happy with your recent experience. Isabella really is a fantastic agent; we feel so lucky to have her.

Arian shinwari

Arian shinwariSydney

Happy, enjoyable

Hi
I booked our cruise through Navis Kumar.
He is very polite friendly and helpful.
I have been to cruises befor, although most of sale agents are good and reasonable but with Navin you feel more relaxed and he is helpful.
Looking forward to January cruise.
Arian

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

We are so glad you are happy with the service you received and hope you enjoy your well deserved holiday!

Lorraine Henry

Lorraine HenrySydney, NSW

25 years Anniversary

Very satisfied with the way Naveen Kumar explained and arranged all accommodation and amenities and made the thbooking process easier to understand, we are looking forward to this cruise as it's our 25th Anniversary

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Happy 25th Anniversary; Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your experience and look forward to booking you more holidays in the future!

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Easy and Economical

Ashleigh was readily available to help and got back to my emails promptly! She found me a great deal and she always had time for my questions! Friendly and capable!

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best deals to our valued members, so I am happy to see that reflected in your review. I will ensure Ashleigh gets the recognition she deserves.

friendly and professional service

The price we have been offered by Cynthia was very competitive and we have excepted it. The whole process took a few days for us to finalize. Oceania gives good discounts and a good value for money.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Kyle was great, awesome service n turn around

Booking was easy. Kyle understood my needs and had a price, cabin n depature within an hour. Also had answers to my other concerns. Very pleased will be back soon

Hi Rob,
We love to see when our members are happy and enjoying using our services! Ill be sure to pass on the positive review the Kyle.
Kind regards,
Travel Megastore!

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cruise

Kyle was very helpful in booking short cruise
I have never been on cruise before as I will be taking my daughter with me looking forward too going away relax

Hi Sue,
We love to read when our members enjoy using our services and thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Kind Regards,
Travel Megastore!

!st cruise that I've booked for Ruby Princess

Jovial Jodie made the booking process a breeze. She obtained a very good deal and Im very happy with that.
She made the whole booking process very easy. A couple of questions that I had, Jodie ensured that I was given the correct information via her very prompt return call.
Her knowledge and confidence of the product was quite evident
Thanks Jodie for a trouble free booking experience
No "Freebies" were offered, however I didn't expect any.

Belinda Weblin consultant

The booking pricing was very competitive with other sites and the onboard credits offered were great. Belinda was excellent to deal with. She was very friendly and her knowledge about the business of cruising is very good.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best deals to our valued members, so I am happy to see that reflected in your review. I will ensure Belinda gets the recognition she deserves.

Second cruise booking with same consultant

Found consultant very helpful and is prompt. Gave me confidence to book with her.
However found the megastore company not Very generous to reward repeat customers. Eg.
No on-board offered despite consultant trying to negotiate with her boss for her client.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad your consultant was very helpful and you were able to book your cruise holiday.

Uma SanliSydney, NSW

Isabella Clarke customer Service Review

The booking process was very seamless, very easy to understand. Isabella was excellent and provided great customer service. Isabella is very proactive, engaging and provided a wonderful experience to someone like me who has booked a cruise for the first time.

Uma Sanli

Isabella is a great asset for the company.

Booking with consultant, Isabella

I had compared pricing at 10 websites for my selected cruise. Cruise Megastore was 2nd only to 1 site but was offering some onboard credit which gave them the competative edge. Then I noticed the online chat message which stated more discounts may be available by speaking to a rep, so I left my details. The lovely Isabella soon called and steered me in the direction of more savings with Discover365. Her friendly attitude and knowledge of the business was excellent. Yes, she saved me a few more dollars.

Louise

Louise

Satisfactory service

The booking process was easy enough but it did seem to take a long time to work out what suitable cabins were available. The price from when I initially made an enquiry to when I decided to book increased dramatically. I would have appreciated it if I could have put the original enquiry on hold while I spoke to my family about the cruise. Even if I was given a specific timeline eg., 24 hours or something that would have been helpful.

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Very Prompt Service

My friend booked the cruise for me, but I had quite a few questions, to which Belinda Weblin always responded very promptly by email. I am very happy with her service.

BooBoo01

BooBoo01Sydney, NSW

Booking Process ~ Friendly, helpful and efficient!

I was trying to book a cruise online, however, found it difficult to navigate through all the steps on my small phone. I called Cruise Megastore originally just to gather some additional information and to ask for some assistance. The consultant I spoke to (Jodie) was extremely helpful and answered all my questions efficiently. She smoothly took over the booking process from me and was very understanding of my requirements. She did not rush through the conversation and took time to investigate all options.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Our agents are so friendly because we have the best members! And we figured out what makes our members happy: HOLIDAYS!! Were always happy to help and we look forward to booking your next adventure.

Review of services offfered

Booking process was great, hassle free and very thorough. Yes it did match my expectations and some! no unexpected expenses. we have not been on the cruise yet so we cant possibly answer if we are satisfied with accomodation, food etc.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

How fantastic! We cant wait until you return so we can help you with another great adventure. We appreciate the time you've taken to leave a review; we hope you enjoy your well deserved holiday and thank you.

Very professional & friendly service

I spoke to Jodi about booking a cruise from Sydney to New Zealand. Jodi answered all my questions with honest,friendly advice providing details about cabin layouts,location etc & made the booking process very easy.Jodi sent all details to me within 24 hrs. All in all I would recommend Jodi to any traveller seeking expert & professional travel info.

Paola F.

Paola F.asked

Any information about cruise megastore 2 for 1 vouchers? Are they worth buying?

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Hi Paola, thank you for reaching out to us. We do have a 241 rewards program and if you would like some more information please contact us on 1300 859 861. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yvonne K.

Yvonne K.asked

Just read the reviews after joining up for 241. I am a bit nervous about you deals. How can I be certain you have my best interest at heart?

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

Hi Yvonne, We can guarantee that we will provide you with the best deals in the market when booking your cruise and certainly do have your best interests at heart. Depending on what you book you can literally save yourself thousands of dollars. As your sales consultant would have mentioned the TwoforOne pricing is based on the first passenger paying the original cruise fare plus government fees and port charges. The 2nd passenger pays just government fees and port charges. These government fees are required to be paid by law. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. There are always fantastic deals around and they chnge daily so make sure you read your TwoforOne emails and regularly check out the site.

Kaye Casked

What IS 241? Some reviews are not complimentary and this makes me nervous re my current booking for cruise in October on acific Dawn.

Stephen G
Stephen G

The prices i was told by 241 rep did not match the over the top prices on their site. I kept getting told management would be in touch with me in 24 to 48 hrs.that was the end of last year. Still no contact. I told them i wanted my $ back. They dont get back to you and when they do its just another rep saying sorry cant help. Management will be in touch in 24 hrs. Rubbish. Would not recommend.

Kaye C

I have co concluded my booking for the cruise on pacific dawn and have found the travel consultant, Danielle, very helpful. I feel completely confident that all has been handled with professionalism. My only concern would be in trying to make phone contact I found I was put through to a call centre in the Philippines
However once I emailed Danielle she was very prompt in phoning me back

Get an answer from our members and Travel Megastore representatives