Travel Megastore

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking
Olive

OliveSydney, NSW

refund

After informing us in October 2020 our December cruise has been cancelled they said would you like a credit or refund. We asked for a refund of monies paid, After several calls all saying we are looking into it we still have no refund and its April 2021, they are now saying we requested a credit which is definitely not true !!! they just do not want to give back refund have now called ACCC.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Good afternoon Olive, thank you for your review. Please reach out to us via email at info@travelmegastore.com.au so that we can organize for the right person to contact you and discuss further. Thank you.

disturboed

disturboedGoulburn

Unsolicited text messages and dubious "offers"

Received an unsolicited SMS from this company with a birthday "offer" of $365 travel credit. Very dubious practices involved, the number the SMS came from has well over 100 complaints on just one site. They say they are IATA accredited yet provide absolutely no details.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Thank you for leaving your feedback. We would like to discuss this further with you and answer any questions you may have. Please reach out to us via email at info@travelmegastore.com.au. Thank you.

Poor product and worse customer service

They sell deals easily found elsewhere without the 241 ''offers''. Do your homework before you fall victim of this scam company. Considering reporting to ACCC for false representation of their products. Their customer service appalling .

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

We are so sorry to hear that you feel this way and would like the opportunity to contact you and discuss this further. If you could please reach out to us via email at info@travelmegastore.com.au. Thank you.

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

the 241 offer,$1000 deposit being 50% of total price. Wasnt told this when I paid $400 for 241 membership. A ripped off.

I feel The 241 voucher is a scam. Non transparent. When I brought it sales person said mega cruise store has all offers other agents offer, but actually don’t. Can get same holiday through local travel agent cheaper and perks.

AliSydney, NSW

Looks suspicious

I have not booked through 241 rewards or cruise megastore but looking at the last 10 reviews here it looks too good to be true, also all the people who have given 5star have joined here last 2 or 3 weeks with only one review and that’s for cruise megastore.
Although the staff was very friendly and nice. I am not going to buy from them because I cannot trust these reviews.

Jacqueline H.Travel Megastore
PAE

PAEMid North Coast, NSW

I wish had read the HEARTACHE caused by 241, before agreeing to the smooth talk over a year ago. My

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Overpriced... definitely not 241. No reply from management.

I have made no bookings+ want my $ refunded. Told management would contact me a number of times. No response!!only rep saying cant help. Appalling job management.

Suzy R.Travel Megastore

We appreciate your feedback and would like to learn more about your experience. We will touch base with your shortly and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

We would really like the opportunity to speak with you further regarding this. Can you please send further information through to info@cruisemegastore.com.au and someone will be in touch to discuss this with you.

riena

riena

Cruise mega store asking to record conversation

I was unhappy with the call as as soon as I stated I did not want my voice recorded for their training and whatever purposes.. I was spoken rudely bye and hang up on, completely inappropriate. Do not ever ring me again.

Michelle Goodall

Michelle GoodallBrisbane

Dont fall for 2 for 1 cruises Helensvale office

Dont listen to reps asking you to pay 899 for 3 x 2for1cruises.
They have the set times of cruises that charge highest prices.
We are booked on p&o for oct this yr my husband bought the pack without knowing i booked our nxt cruise.
Thru p& o $880 ea ocean view. 26 oct.
When i was told of him buying this deal i priced our same cruise.
Came back not available so i ssid what date for them in oct & that price was 2600. And that was interior room. RIPPED OFF.
THEY LEACH MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE BY UNSOLICITED PHONE CALLS THEN FALSE ADVERTISING.
AND YOU HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF SOMEONE THERE DECIDES TO CALL OR EMAIL. SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR $$.

DON'T TOUCH CRUISE MEGA STORE

Booked a cruise through cruise company but then got Cruise Mega Store to take over. Wanting to cancel cruise and now being told that cruise company are going to with hold the deposit paid. Lady from Cruise Mega Store very very rude and no understand what I was saying. Cruise is well out side cut off time frame. Don't go near these they are rip off merchants.

Lynne
Lynne

We lost all our money because it was not refunded. Will not book any other cruise because of our bad experience trying to cancel the future cruise and we have also told our friends and they will be doing the same as us.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

We are sorry to hear you aren’t happy with your experience. If you could please sent further details through to info@cruisemegastore.com.au we would love the opportunity to look into this for you.

Do NOT get sucked into buying the 2 for 1 vouchers - Its a SCAM!

Lou

LouBonville

241 deal and Cruise mega store

We were rang by Steve Muster and signed up for $599 and assured we would save money on a cruise we had already booked. But rang 2 days later to get our deal but no that cruise not on list ,so asked for money back as you are suppose to offer 10 day cooling off but they don’t ring .Please Don’t Touch this company as they are Scammers

ServiceNone

241 very misleading

I agree, cost me $599 Don't touch them you can do better else were be warned read terms and conditions check retail prices you will lose your money.

ServiceTours

RoseTauranga

Poor treatment - No contact

If this is the same as Cruise Megastore I am APPALLED at my treatment. You have my money and I have had NO FURTHER CONTACT FROM YOU. I'm disgusted and I want my money back ASAP. Is that aggressive language? It's certainly factual.

Suzy R.Travel Megastore

Good afternoon Rose, this is certainly NOT the way we do business. May I ask you to send me a private message with your details so that we can fully investigate and get to the bottom of the matter?

Rose

Do I just write my response here or do I respond on a email? I did send some details in another response box with this same profile icon.

Suzy R.Travel Megastore

Hi Rose, I have sent you a private message (please do not add your personal details here as it is a public site) - thanks CM

Maritha

MarithaAdelaide

Unwanted calls

Annoying spam phone calls constantly. I don’t want these calls and never asked or consented. I block the numbers but it changes every day

Service1

Gary JSydney

SPAMMER!

Trying to sell me cruises - They call from a noisy call centre and are unpleasant to deal with. They will claim that they got my details from some competition form I completed which is a lie, they simply use this as a justification for spamming you. I have reported them to the Australian Do Not Call Register and I would advise everyone else that you should do the same as they will be invoiced severely for repeated breaches.

Suzy R.Travel Megastore

Hi Gary, We can locate that data however will need you to provide us with your details. If you wish to go ahead with this send me a PM.

After you pay they don’t bother to contact you back.

Booking process was good to start with however many mistakes with documentation. Still waiting to see if we can change our flights, no response from company. It’s been 3 weeks now.

Suzy R.Travel Megastore

Hi, Could you private message me the booking number and your details so we can investigate fully. Thanks

Suzy R.Travel Megastore

Thanks Agib003 we are looking into it now.

Suzy R.Travel Megastore

Hi Agib003 one of our agents has tried to contact you via phone and email to confirm your travel arrangements and receipt of your documents. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 195 845. Thanks

KL

KL

Random calls asking random questions

Just called me and asked if I ‘am doing any cruisig’ once I said ‘no I do not have anything planned’ they said thanks and hung up on me. Why did you ask me that question? Makes me very uncomfortable.

Suzy R.Travel Megastore

Hi KL, this seems a little unusual. Are you sure it was Travel Megastore that called you?

Travel Megastore

You are irritating and harrassing and if I want to go anywhere I will contact my real Travel Agent.
I use a professional. You are nothing but spam.

ServiceTravel Arrangements
Aussie True Blue
Aussie True Blue
Suzy R.Travel Megastore

Thanks Aussie, as mentioned above we do not cold call. If you supply your details I will ensure you are removed from the database. Thanks

AliCanberra

Why are they even calling?

I don't know why they are calling, I have never logged interest and don't do cruises. I find this frustrating, I had several missed calls while I was busy, called back out of courtesy. Don't spam people! Gah

Service0
Ali

Can I send via email please

Suzy R.Travel Megastore

Hey sure thing - just message your name, email address and the number you were called on, and we will do it right now.

Paola F.

Paola F.asked

Any information about cruise megastore 2 for 1 vouchers? Are they worth buying?

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Hi Paola, thank you for reaching out to us. We do have a 241 rewards program and if you would like some more information please contact us on 1300 859 861. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yvonne K.

Yvonne K.asked

Just read the reviews after joining up for 241. I am a bit nervous about you deals. How can I be certain you have my best interest at heart?

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

Hi Yvonne, We can guarantee that we will provide you with the best deals in the market when booking your cruise and certainly do have your best interests at heart. Depending on what you book you can literally save yourself thousands of dollars. As your sales consultant would have mentioned the TwoforOne pricing is based on the first passenger paying the original cruise fare plus government fees and port charges. The 2nd passenger pays just government fees and port charges. These government fees are required to be paid by law. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. There are always fantastic deals around and they chnge daily so make sure you read your TwoforOne emails and regularly check out the site.

Kaye Casked

What IS 241? Some reviews are not complimentary and this makes me nervous re my current booking for cruise in October on acific Dawn.

Stephen G
Stephen G

The prices i was told by 241 rep did not match the over the top prices on their site. I kept getting told management would be in touch with me in 24 to 48 hrs.that was the end of last year. Still no contact. I told them i wanted my $ back. They dont get back to you and when they do its just another rep saying sorry cant help. Management will be in touch in 24 hrs. Rubbish. Would not recommend.

Kaye C

I have co concluded my booking for the cruise on pacific dawn and have found the travel consultant, Danielle, very helpful. I feel completely confident that all has been handled with professionalism. My only concern would be in trying to make phone contact I found I was put through to a call centre in the Philippines
However once I emailed Danielle she was very prompt in phoning me back

Get an answer from our members and Travel Megastore representatives