Louise

Louise

Satisfactory service

The booking process was easy enough but it did seem to take a long time to work out what suitable cabins were available. The price from when I initially made an enquiry to when I decided to book increased dramatically. I would have appreciated it if I could have put the original enquiry on hold while I spoke to my family about the cruise. Even if I was given a specific timeline eg., 24 hours or something that would have been helpful.

QE2 cruise Dec 2019

Suzanne S

Can you please confirm your email address as it was rejected

Hi Suzanne,
Our apologies the correct address is info@travelmegastore.com.au please try again & I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards Travel Megastore

Anna Whyte

Anna WhyteSydney, NSW

The prices are good but massive communication issues

I was taking a group of 45 in 28 cabins.
Booking was a nightmare and they were sending me an invoice per cabin...can you imagine paying deposits then the actual invoices. They weren’t even keen to give me the total.
I think their staff rotated so often it’s really hard to find anyone that can deal with your case if there is a problem with booking.

Their recent technical issue made them loose another huge group deal from my company.
All in all I’m 50/50. Up to you

Booking Services

Find out how Travel Megastore compares to other Booking Services

Paola F.

Paola F.asked

Any information about cruise megastore 2 for 1 vouchers? Are they worth buying?

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Hi Paola, thank you for reaching out to us. We do have a 241 rewards program and if you would like some more information please contact us on 1300 859 861. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yvonne K.

Yvonne K.asked

Just read the reviews after joining up for 241. I am a bit nervous about you deals. How can I be certain you have my best interest at heart?

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

Hi Yvonne, We can guarantee that we will provide you with the best deals in the market when booking your cruise and certainly do have your best interests at heart. Depending on what you book you can literally save yourself thousands of dollars. As your sales consultant would have mentioned the TwoforOne pricing is based on the first passenger paying the original cruise fare plus government fees and port charges. The 2nd passenger pays just government fees and port charges. These government fees are required to be paid by law. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. There are always fantastic deals around and they chnge daily so make sure you read your TwoforOne emails and regularly check out the site.

Kaye Casked

What IS 241? Some reviews are not complimentary and this makes me nervous re my current booking for cruise in October on acific Dawn.

Stephen G
Stephen G

The prices i was told by 241 rep did not match the over the top prices on their site. I kept getting told management would be in touch with me in 24 to 48 hrs.that was the end of last year. Still no contact. I told them i wanted my $ back. They dont get back to you and when they do its just another rep saying sorry cant help. Management will be in touch in 24 hrs. Rubbish. Would not recommend.

Kaye C

I have co concluded my booking for the cruise on pacific dawn and have found the travel consultant, Danielle, very helpful. I feel completely confident that all has been handled with professionalism. My only concern would be in trying to make phone contact I found I was put through to a call centre in the Philippines
However once I emailed Danielle she was very prompt in phoning me back

Get an answer from our members and Travel Megastore representatives