Excellent customer service

The staff member taking my booking from cruise mega store was respectful and considerate. He listened to my previous experience where a holiday had been cancelled due to the current virus situation and gave the impression he was genuinely interested in meeting my needs. I am hoping this will be borne out when I take the cruise

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your experience and look forward to booking you more holidays in the future!

Deborah Blakemore

Deborah BlakemoreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Decision

Ad caught my eye called up pretty much onto booking straight away with Caterina found her to be polite quick & efficient booking done in no time called back again to add another 2 parties to the cruise
Happy Days now 390 more days to go lol

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

We love to see when our members are happy and enjoying using our services! I’ll be sure to pass on the positive review, thank you. The countdown is on!

gel

gelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer feedback Jodie O'Niell

Jodie was very helpful. She did what she said she was going to do which was pleasing. She was polite and pleasant to deal with,and I believe she was understanding and did try to get us a good deal.The reason for the 4 star rating is that Megastore could not match Expedia's price.I have no problems in recommending her to prospective clients.
Regards
Gel andLil

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Thank you for letting us know about this and taking the time to provide your feedback. We hope to book you many more holidays in the future!

Booking Services

Find out how Travel Megastore compares to other Booking Services

Shelley B.

Shelley B.South East Queensland, QLD

Booked the cruise easily

I had a great experience with Isabella.
She was patient and very helpful looking at different options and I found her customer service top quality.
I would have no hesitation to refer this company to friends and others

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

It was great to work with you and we appreciate the time you've taken to write such a positive comment, thank you.

Diamonddel

DiamonddelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Going to Tassie - Again!i first

I first contacted Darren yesterday afternoon looking for 3 cabins as my two sisters and I, with partners were looking to travel as a group. However, we couldnt seem to agree on a destination and last night I advised Darren that we wouldn't proceed.
This morning though, my husband said we should still cruise on our own so when I reconnected with Darren he sprang into gear for us and forwarded me full details in an email. Couldnt wish for a more obliging, happier sounding consultant with whom to discuss my requirements.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Second cruise booking with same consultant

Found consultant very helpful and is prompt. Gave me confidence to book with her.
However found the megastore company not Very generous to reward repeat customers. Eg.
No on-board offered despite consultant trying to negotiate with her boss for her client.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad your consultant was very helpful and you were able to book your cruise holiday.

very pleasant staff member and quick email response thank you Sara-Jane

the booking process was efficiently handled by Sara Jane but as we haven't been on our cruise unfortunately I cant give any other feedback until we return from our holiday .

Jacqueline H.Travel Megastore

Hi Sue, So pleased that your booking process went smoothly and you are looking forward to your cruise. Have a wonderful holiday, and we'll chat soon!

Cely

CelySydney, NSW

Exciting - looking forward to our Royal Caribbean sampler this time

Our first sampler was with Carnival. We are trying Royal Caribbean this time. Very professional and quick response from Sara Jane Horan. Had fun speaking to her on the phone and get fast emails on questions asked. Very commendable to deal with.

Hi There,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your time and will certainly let Sara-Jane know of your comments. We look forward to booking you again in the future.
Kind regards,
CruiseMegastore Team

Milily

MililyBrisbane, Queensland

They do follow up when you're not happy and work to resolve it.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Ensuring that our members have a positive experience right from the beginning is our top priority and we are glad to see you are happy! We can’t wait to help you book your next holiday!

Booking Services

Find out how Travel Megastore compares to other Booking Services

Lee

LeeCanberra

Great deals if you look

ServiceCruises

Paola F.

Paola F.asked

Any information about cruise megastore 2 for 1 vouchers? Are they worth buying?

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Hi Paola, thank you for reaching out to us. We do have a 241 rewards program and if you would like some more information please contact us on 1300 859 861. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yvonne K.

Yvonne K.asked

Just read the reviews after joining up for 241. I am a bit nervous about you deals. How can I be certain you have my best interest at heart?

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

Hi Yvonne, We can guarantee that we will provide you with the best deals in the market when booking your cruise and certainly do have your best interests at heart. Depending on what you book you can literally save yourself thousands of dollars. As your sales consultant would have mentioned the TwoforOne pricing is based on the first passenger paying the original cruise fare plus government fees and port charges. The 2nd passenger pays just government fees and port charges. These government fees are required to be paid by law. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. There are always fantastic deals around and they chnge daily so make sure you read your TwoforOne emails and regularly check out the site.

Kaye Casked

What IS 241? Some reviews are not complimentary and this makes me nervous re my current booking for cruise in October on acific Dawn.

Stephen G
Stephen G

The prices i was told by 241 rep did not match the over the top prices on their site. I kept getting told management would be in touch with me in 24 to 48 hrs.that was the end of last year. Still no contact. I told them i wanted my $ back. They dont get back to you and when they do its just another rep saying sorry cant help. Management will be in touch in 24 hrs. Rubbish. Would not recommend.

Kaye C

I have co concluded my booking for the cruise on pacific dawn and have found the travel consultant, Danielle, very helpful. I feel completely confident that all has been handled with professionalism. My only concern would be in trying to make phone contact I found I was put through to a call centre in the Philippines
However once I emailed Danielle she was very prompt in phoning me back

Get an answer from our members and Travel Megastore representatives