Travel Megastore

• Trip Completed Yes (0) · No (8)
  • Ease of Booking
Steve and Nicola

Steve and NicolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s like candy” once you start you will never stop”

My partner and I usually book our own cruises through travel megastore online.
But I had a small problem with booking this time Heather Shane to the rescue thank you so much you were very prompt to contact us with so much help and I can’t believe you even got our deal cheaper than what we were Already getting it for ,then setting us up with some free money on 365 thank you so much Heather we appreciate your work. Look forward to booking our next holiday with you.
Steve & Nicola

We were booked to leave Brisbane on the Pacific Dawn on the 14/03/20. Unfortunately the cruise was cancelled due to coronavirus. I phoned Cruise Megastore and spoke to Matt Wilson to see if we could get a refund. Matt contacted P&O on our behalf, forwarded an email containing a P&O form for us to complete in order to get a refund. Matt was extremely efficient and helped with any queries we had. It was a pleasure to deal with him.

Hi Lynette,
We are pleased to know that you are happy with your experience and the service received. And we thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Kind regards,
Cruise Megastore.

Peta C.

Peta C.South East Queensland, QLD

Booking without Pressure!

Heather our Consultant was super helpful when I rang in relation to a special offer. I was not in a position to make the final decision on the first phonecall, and that was respected. All relevant information was emailed and I was able to digest it in my time. When I was ready I replied to the email and Heather called me promptly and I booked the trip. Now we are just waiting now under the ship sails - literally! Thanks Heather.

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

How fantastic! We can’t wait until you return so we can help you with another great adventure. We appreciate the time you’ve taken to leave a review.

Charlie

Charlie

Easy booking

No extra fees. I was called immediately upon online enquire. Naveen Kumar was extremely helpful. Booked 2 rooms next to each other on Sapphire Princess 3 day cruise. Cost was only $881 for 3 people with $150 voucher for on board spending. Met all expectations. Highly recommend.

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your experience and look forward to booking you more holidays in the future!

Great response and service

All explained very well - Belinda was very efficient and helpful, including good follow up and responsiveness. This includes a offer for travel insurance which I’ll take up soon. We look forward to our cruise in April.

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

How fantastic! We hope you enjoy your well deserved holiday and we appreciate the time you’ve taken to leave a review.

Nean

NeanThe Mallee, VIC

Very helpful ,honest and a pleasure to deal with

I have been very happy with Matt's friendliness, honesty and customer service he was so helpful at getting the best options for us ...I'm now changing with him for future holidays .

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Ensuring that our members have a positive experience right from the beginning is our top priority and we are glad to see you are happy! We will certainly let Matt know of your comments and we can’t wait to help you book your next holiday!

Bazzer

Bazzer

3 day cruise

Heather was very experienced and easy to understand during the booking process. I would definitely use this company again to book up a cruise especially with Heather being so helpful.

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Heather will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well.

Doyley

Doyley

Simple Process, great price Heather was amazing

Dealing with Heather was a simple process. Her prices were great from the start. Information readily available and service at a top level. After bad dealings with another company Heather proved good service is still out there

Hi there,
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again!

Chelc.E

Chelc.ESydney, NSW

Book with Darren Sharman, He's a Legend!

Darren booked us a cruise for my husbands birthday in 2021. He was knowledgeable, and very patient with all the changes and made the process easy.
No ask is too big for this guy. I will be booking with him in future!
Thanks Darren, you're a Real One!

Trip CompletedNo
Booking TypeCruise

Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your time and will certainly let Darren know of your comments. We look forward to booking you again in the future!
Kind regards,

Narelle

NarelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic for my lifestyle

The booking process was excellent. Isabella Clarke was extremely knowledgeable on helpful to us and secured 2 seperate cruises for my family. I will recommend her services to anyone wanting quick and professional service.

Fabulous advice and Service

Within a couple of hours of giving Bel my requirements, I had a quote, chat on the phone and booked the cruise with an amazing deal and price. Easy to deal with, answered all my questions and will definitely be back for future bookings.

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review!

KathK

KathKSydney, NSW

How easy to book our cruise!!

Banjoe was amazing in assisting us on planning and booking our cruise for my husbands 50th birthday.
We got exactly what we asked for and more. including where on the boat would be best suited for us due to sea sickness to on board credit and dining times.
We cant wait for the trip to come around and I know any questions I have Banjoe will be there 24/7 to answer them for us.
Thank you Banjoe and thank you Travel Megastore

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

This is fantastic to hear and we are so pleased to that Banjoe was able to assist you in all areas. We will be sure to pass on the positive review and hope your cruise is everything you wished for.

Julie

JulieSouthwest, VIC

Carmina was so friendly, helpful and patient throughout the booking process and right through to boarding the ship
Totally satisfied with P&O Aria; as usual, staff were friendly and helpful but discreet at all times, Brisbane to Eden to Melbourne; our job was to enjoy while the crew manoeuvred the ship around unsettled waters and winds... did not realise the extent of the climate till we disembarked; thanks Captain Nick, awesome job

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience and we look forward to helping you in the future!

anthony

anthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

cruise

the phone call I had with Belinda was great made me feel great talking about the cruise she was good at explaining everything thanks again hear from you soon yours anthony

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Belinda will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well.

Rod

RodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

She done great job and I love it every mins. She make sure that cruise is aware of us be deaf. I am satisfied with room and meals. Love the trip help me relax.
They make sure we have door light flash, TTY and capital on movies outside.

Hi Rod,
Thank you so much for your feedback. Our company values put member satisfaction as top priority. Its members like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again!

Kevin Chin

Kevin ChinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kevin Chin review

The trip is matched my expectations, I will go to the trip to understand more about our neighbour countries. I expect the trip may be fun, safe and no any sickness occurred, such as coronavirus.

Hi Kevin,
We work really hard to offer the best deals to our valued members, we appreciate the time you’ve taken to write a review.

So easy

Seen the advertisement and gave them a call...within 30 mins we were booked and travel ins all done....just so easy...Karen on ext 8342 was amazing nothing was too hard no question went unanswered..great customer service with a great sense of humor...highly recommend Karen and I will be booking with her again....thanks Karen your a gem..

Craig Paterson

Craig PatersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Value

Prompt and efficient service. Great value for money. Easy booking process. No hidden charges and excellent cabin location. Our first open sea cruise and this was a value trip to see if we really enjoy cruising.

Dave B

Dave B

Looking forward to our cruise

Book our cruise with Michael Marcelo, he was very helpful & understanding . The deal was very good
& he also explained all requirements needed for cruise . Great customer service, would recommend to
anyone looking for there next holiday. Thanks Michael.

Alf B.

Alf B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exited to be going on another cruise

Everything has been perfect with the booking Michael Marcelo has been extremely helpful with everything excellent to deal with regret going to FLIGHT CENTRE last year totally useless never again

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience! Michael will be happy to hear of your positive feedback as well. Enjoy your cruise and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Paola F.

Paola F.asked

Any information about cruise megastore 2 for 1 vouchers? Are they worth buying?

Company RepresentativeTravel Megastore

Hi Paola, thank you for reaching out to us. We do have a 241 rewards program and if you would like some more information please contact us on 1300 859 861. We look forward to hearing from you.

Yvonne K.

Yvonne K.asked

Just read the reviews after joining up for 241. I am a bit nervous about you deals. How can I be certain you have my best interest at heart?

Customer ServiceTravel Megastore

Hi Yvonne, We can guarantee that we will provide you with the best deals in the market when booking your cruise and certainly do have your best interests at heart. Depending on what you book you can literally save yourself thousands of dollars. As your sales consultant would have mentioned the TwoforOne pricing is based on the first passenger paying the original cruise fare plus government fees and port charges. The 2nd passenger pays just government fees and port charges. These government fees are required to be paid by law. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. There are always fantastic deals around and they chnge daily so make sure you read your TwoforOne emails and regularly check out the site.

Kaye Casked

What IS 241? Some reviews are not complimentary and this makes me nervous re my current booking for cruise in October on acific Dawn.

Stephen G
Stephen G

The prices i was told by 241 rep did not match the over the top prices on their site. I kept getting told management would be in touch with me in 24 to 48 hrs.that was the end of last year. Still no contact. I told them i wanted my $ back. They dont get back to you and when they do its just another rep saying sorry cant help. Management will be in touch in 24 hrs. Rubbish. Would not recommend.

Kaye C

I have co concluded my booking for the cruise on pacific dawn and have found the travel consultant, Danielle, very helpful. I feel completely confident that all has been handled with professionalism. My only concern would be in trying to make phone contact I found I was put through to a call centre in the Philippines
However once I emailed Danielle she was very prompt in phoning me back

Get an answer from our members and Travel Megastore representatives