Travel Money Oz

Travel Money Oz (page 2 of 19)

Robin R.

Robin R.Queensland

First time use of Travel Money Oz

I travelled to China and used the card once at a hotel ATM. I did not try to manage an aspects of the card overseas. Local service was very good.

Stephen Robinson

Stephen RobinsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick, excellent service

Quick, effortless transfer of money. Assistant was very thorough and knowledgeable in the currency I required. Professional, polite, friendly. Good advice on holiday information for our travels. Highly recommend their services.

CurrencyTHB

Richie Blain

Richie BlainFar North Queensland, QLD

A big rip off

We travelled to Switzerland.
The card worked well overseas but to me it was a blatant rip off with conversion rates. The conversion rates were enormous seeing the swiss franc has approx. the same value as the US$ which was loaded onto my card. 400 swiss francs end up costing $441 US plus ATM fees. Even paying with the card as a credit card, the conversion rate seemed way out of wack. I will definitely getting rid of this card as soon as possible and stick with my ordinary bank eftpos and credit cards.

Super easy!

So happy with travel money oz card, I was able to use it everywhere with ease and was easy to transfer money from sgd to aud to cash out after holiday !

CurrencySGD

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Handy, but not Great

Handy to use overseas, but as there is only one card per person, if it gets lost that's disasterous. The last card company I used provided two card with the same number, so if one got lost, you can continue on with the other. Maybe Travel Oz could do the same thing. Other than that I'm still using it.

CurrencyEUR, GBP and USD

Samantha Pini

Samantha PiniDarwin, NT

Great travel accessory

We travelled to Bali
Was only declined twice at a certain Atms, not sure why.
Was handy to have the card and not worry about my actual bank card .
Not the biggest fan of the app layout but that was my only qualm.

CurrencyAUD

Shelly

ShellySydney Surrounds, NSW

Very friendly staff

The staff at the rouse hill store were very friendly and helpful. Staff were very patient and cool even with a line of people waiting. I felt as though I was their only customer

CurrencyAUD

La P.

La P.Sydney, NSW

Amazing

Amazing staff very knowledgeable. Information on where to go and travel, also provided adaptors and card protectors for my cards when I am overseas. Never knew all the countries had different currencies.

CurrencyEUR and HKD

Steven Bass

Steven BassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service A++++

We are travelling to Hawaii and wanted a lot of smaller denominations for tipping, etc. This was no problem at all. We only used cash on this trip. The staff at Travel Money Oz were amazing. And the 14 day guarantee was an added bonus!

Great service!

Traveled to Europe therefore needed Euros, Travel Money Oz had amazing and they were really clear and to the point with what i needed! The Euros were nice and new just wished the rate was better but can’t do much about that

CurrencyEUR

Rita

RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I find the staff are very helpful and had no problem returning unused currency in Aussie money. Will use them again

Unable to use card in Antarctica because it had a chip and on trip from Amsterdam to Budapest. Was told they didn't accept prepaid cash cards. Only found out when I came home how to find out my balance

Travel Money Oz is the way to go

The Travel Money OZ card is great. The employee who set this up for me at the Hornsby Store was fabulous, It's changed the way I travel with money. Highly recommended.

Excellent Service

We use this service because we can go into the branch and get the cash money we need without having to order it. The assistant was well informed, polite and extremely helpful. We have tried other places including our bank, and this is a much better experience, and so we have now used Travel Money Oz three times, and will use them again in the future.

CurrencyHKD

Bianca Smith

Bianca SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Travel Money Oz; a great help

Travel Money Oz was a great help in exchanging Aussie dollars for Indonesian rupiah when i visited Bali;
the customer service was good and even let myself and my mother know that if we had any Indonesian rupiah upon our return it would be for much less for the Aussie dollar and even let us know some of the scams that the Balinese people were running/doing

Steve R

Steve RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash Advance Fees charged when loading with Credit Card - with no warning!

CurrencyEUR
Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect - a must for travelling overseas.

I travelled to America and Canada, then New Zealand. My card was accepted at all places. It was easy to manage while I was overseas. The Customer Service was exceptional - they were very efficient and professional and knew all the details of currency exchange.

CurrencyCAD, NZD and USD

John Campbell

John CampbellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of time

Unable to use card when needed in Hungary ustomer service average need to use card for business but card did not work when it was needed. No reason shown or given .

Carolyn Gibson

Carolyn GibsonSydney, NSW

Great service with a good selection of note denominations

Travelling to Africa & required smaller denominations & clean crisp US notes which they had in hand immediately which saved a lot of time plus South African Rand. Thank you Travel Money Oz

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed for travel

App is easy to use and perfect for travel anywhere in the world. You can top up anytime and view your balance at a moments notice.
Highly recommend this product.

Review collected in partnership with Travel Money Oz

the rate,at,airport on arrival on south africa was much better

travelled to South Africa
told them in Australia rate is,always better at destination but they disagreed, so to prove my case I bought some rand and got 9.3 compared to 9.7 here in south africa. they are there for the uninformed. answer always change at destination