Travel Money Oz

Travel Money Oz (page 2 of 27)

• Competitive Exchange Rate Yes (279) · No (58)

Very convenient and friendly service

Have a friend transferring money to me from UK, very efficient and friendly service. I would highly recommend for anyone travelling internationally. I am personally unsure about the Travel Oz Mastercard

Paul Mcdonald

Paul McdonaldHunter Region, NSW

Greedy Customer Service officer in Charlestown

Normally Travel Money Oz have always been the best go to Financial Institution for the best Exchange rates and friendly customer service gzbds down,! So was I surprised when I went to Charlestown NSW outlet to find a young bloke who was misleading and whose rates were no where near those of other outlets nearby. He won't budge and doesn't get the concept of looking after clients then you will come back and spend more. This guy is looking after his own commission but when we all walk away because you can get $50 more at another place- then we don't come back! So disappointed that this exchange outlet has ruined my previous very positive dealings with Travel Money Oz! The guy has a lot to learn!

Jessica Johnson

Jessica JohnsonSydney, NSW

Great service. Really easy and great that they buy back the currency you have left over. I purchased some US dollars and swapped the leftover back to AUD when I got home. At the Rouse Hill branch.

Bron Fuller

Bron FullerMid North Coast, NSW

Very Happy Jan!

Travelled to NZ and exchanged currency before and after. Staff were very friendly, explained everything and we got the best price possible. We chose to use cash over card as the exchange rate was better.

CurrencyNZD

Anne

Anne

Friendly staff, quick service.

I have postponed my travel due to Coronavirus.
I planned to go to Japan and a Singapore.
I didn’t have a card I bought yen and Singapore dollars.
That’s all folks.

CurrencyJPY and SGD

Christine Macfarlan

Christine MacfarlanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

Travelled to Queenstown NZ, I was able to exchange aus to Nz quick and easy. I don’t usually travel with a card but after my good experience will definitely do this next time.?customer service was excellent.

CurrencyNZD

June Costall

June CostallSydney, NSW

great card

This is a great card for travelling as it is accepted in most locations, although I only used the card for emergencies. I would happily recommend using this while travelling.

CurrencyGBP

Charlie Happle

Charlie HappleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible choice.

We loaded this card with money and after using the card for two small purchases in Bali, it stopped working. The same pin was no longer valid and our money became stuck. Traveloz blamed mastercard; and mastercard assured us it was no issue with them. We were unable to call to speak to anyone and emails were delayed and uninformative.
Simply put, they said sorry, we will rectify when you come back to Australia which would have been devastating if we didn't have back up money.
We fly home today and still can't use the money we put on this card. Please, do not use this product.

Bethany Keen

Bethany KeenSydney, NSW

Money app hardly ever worked, would rather use bank card

I used this card in Mexico and would recommend putting extra money on as the app almost never worked to top my card up. The card worked at all places I went to. It was alright, probably wouldn’t recommend it over another company or another travel card since I have used ones connecting to my bank account which worked fine before. In fact it was easier to use the ones connected to my bank account because they were easily able to be topped up.

JustinGippsland, VIC

Best Price Guarantee Is A Farce

This company claims they will beat any price by a competitor and yet today when my daughter and I went in and showed a better price (which the store attendant looked up herself) not only did she refuse to beat it, she wouldn’t even match it!
This is pure false advertising and will be reported.

Justin

An email has already been sent through your website.
As stated in the review the quote was presented AND CHECKED by your staff member.

Would not recommend.

CurrencyJPY
Nikita J.
Nikita J.
Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Shout out to Saiful at the Menai branch for going above and beyond 5 star service
he assisted us with all enquiries gave us a great rate al in al a great experience

Teags

TeagsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such amazing service

The service was excellent!!! Staff so happy to help and very friendly!

I was a little hesitant with all the travel exchange internet sites not working, as I like to shop around for a good rate and order online.

I have since discovered I did not get a very good rate.

CurrencyUSD and VND

Helped me with AMEX Travellers Cheques

Spent over an hour in Perth running from bank to bank until someone recommended me Travel Money Oz to redeem my old-ish USD American Express Travellers Cheques. Very fair pricing and exchange rate. Helped me a lot!

Review collected in partnership with Travel Money Oz

In Europe, no, in rent car service, no , to much trouble

you have a work of Good quality But for the moment Your Service not at all accepted in many Services in Europe by those that on the card there is not the name of the owner them they want your cards to be similar like the cards of bank there or fig tree the name of the customer this is the great difficulty with your services in Europe for the moment for example you cannot use Your card for Rented a vehicle, that's a bit that

Travel Money Oz

It's amazing how fast is the service and good customer care. I didn't have to wait long. The person who served me was soo good and have time management. Thanks.

CurrencyZAR

Sydney Bell

Sydney BellSydney, NSW

The perfect call

Was booked to cruise the south pacific islands and Fiji so asked what money was needed and without an efort I received all the currency needed for the trip and was told if I have any left bring it back for exchange.
Excelent service, thankyou

Review collected in partnership with Travel Money Oz

Product is great, app not so much

Used the card in Bali
The travel card is easy to use and very convenient.
Worked everywhere we needed it.
The app is very slow and very difficult to use.
Customer service was good - however you need to be able to make phone calls - no ability to use messenger feature.

Manuela Shields

Manuela ShieldsHobart, TAS

I was thrilled when the customer service lady showed so much enthusiasm for wanting to assist me in my purchase of USD and VND. She was so, so helpful and willing to go above and beyond what one normally receives in the customer service industry. I felt like leaving her a giant tip. Very happy with the service.

CurrencyUSD and VND

Camerob

Camerob

Awesome

Very easy to use no matter where I went around the country and nations I travelled to. Very convenient and easy to upload in the currencies I required or Aus dollars.