Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Trip Completed Yes (5) · No
  • Ease of Booking
Matthew
MatthewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great before you pay, then nothing!!

They are great to deal with when booking, but as soon as you book and pay, good luck contacting them. Tried calls and emails and only just got our flight itinerary the day of our flight. Been trying to contact them so we can change some return flights, and it's been 3x days and nothing. No replies, no return calls. I'm currently overseas and wanting to make changes but all I can get is a call back message. Not good enough.

Ruined honeymoon

Billy
BillyPerth, WA

Terrible Customer Service

I thought it was just the consultant I was dealing with but even when emailing the generic reservations email they don't get back to you. They aren't clear with their messaging and don't give you what the deal says. I had to take a screenshot to show them what was meant to be included and they finally agreed to include it. Then when I got to the hotel they weren't even included it was VERY frustrating. I asked them what happened and now they are ignoring my emails, very professional. I will tell all my friends & family never to use them!!!
PS check Trust Pilot for reviews on this website there are more honest answers than this page!

Booking TypeAccommodation
Sanj
SanjMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never book through them

Our flight was cancelled. Virgin claims that TravelOnline are-booked us on a different flight without contacting us, which is illegal. We ended up paying $800 out of pocket for new last minute flights, as the person I spoke to on the phone said they would contact their supervisor and get back to me, but never did. Virgin was able to offer us a cash refund, but stated that it had to be done via TravelOnline as it’s a third party. TravelOnline refused to pass along the cash refund, and was only able to give us a voucher. Oh, and they rely on a system of emails and call-backs, so are impossible to contact if you have a situation at the airport, as we did. Never using or recommending this dodgy service.

Booking TypeFlights
Booking Services

Find out how Travel Online compares to other Booking Services

Buyer Beware
Buyer BewareSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poorly trained staff

Initial airfare quoted was incorrectly quoted by agent. We paid the extra and booked airfares and accommodation.

We then travelled as a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children). The rooms booked by the agent were not suitable for our family at both hotels. So much so, that at one hotel we had to pay an additional amount to the hotel to be placed in a suitable room type. This was very disappointing. I believe a lack of product knowledge and caring about what the customer receives at the other end led to this.

The review I submitted via their website which offered a factual review of the hotel we booked was not published. Be review weary on their website...

Don’t be fooled by their cheap deals.
I would not book with this company again.

Renae S.asked

Can someone please call me. Over the past 4 months i have been trying to use my flight credit i have for a trip to fiji that was cancelled from May 2020. Each time i email it takes days for a response and questions then are asked regarding details i have already supplied and it goes around in circles with days in between contact. Trying to rebook the same flights is looking extremely expensive as my last contact i was requested to pay double what i originally paid for. I can book new flights with you right now online myself for $700 less then what I’m being charged with my credits. I have spoken with Fiji Airways direct and they have checked my tickets and given me the open ticket details and have said i should not be having to pay extra.

Hi Renae,

Thank you for that information. I have passed this along to our Reservations Manager who will be in touch to assist you.

janine
janineasked

was looking into using this company, but am hesitant after reading the reveiws
Not sure if I should use them.

Eleise

I never complain unless I feel it necessary. I’m not that person who would waste my time. All I can say is if you choose to use this company, I hope that you have a much better experience than I did.

Pedro Ribeiro
Pedro Ribeiroasked

I’ve made a booking with you guys. Ref number TOCS323367.
EverytHing seems fine although there is no mention of the 2x ocean view room,just one.
Also you have written two names incorrectly on the fijiairways booking 5GOQZU when I provided you with the correct names and surnames.
Please check Kirsty Nixon email and rectify that.. it will cost you according to someone on the Fiji airways call centre.

I fly in two days.