Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Trip Completed Yes (5) · No (51)
  • Ease of Booking
jacqui

Jetstar Refunded my cancelled flights and Travelonline wont pass on my Refund..

TravelOnline C.Travel OnlineSend a private message
jacqui

Thank you I am not asking for anything I am not entitled to. I would just like an email confirmation that once you receive my refund from Jetstar it will be refunded back to me.

jacqui

Hi, Can you please let me know if this has been looked at yet. I cant work because I am fostering my baby grandson and my husband has just lost his job. This is very stressful for us. Can you please communicate with us..

Mandy
MandyNew South Wales

Warning consider booking any travel with travel online

They are not looking after customers during convid 19. I’ve been told I have to wait 12 weeks for a refundable accommodation booking. I understand they have many customers affected but should be looking after the welfare of each customers situation which is different in each case.

andyg83AU

Warning: No Flexibility with Coronavirus

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Great to hear hotels and airlines are crediting customers now. I’ve sent an email about my $200 deposit if it can be refunded or as credit. Look forward to your reply. Understand you are busy now so happy to wait.

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Staffs are not very friendly & impatient on the phone

I found that Travel online the staffs are not very friendly on the phone, I understand that they are busy, but for someone who's the first time book a holiday with them, they were very impatient. When you email them, they took a long time to reply and very unhelpful and at the end you still need to call them. However on the phone they just want to rush to finish the phone call, and didn't answer your question, i.e like changing the transfer time from airport to the resort, they keep telling me when you receive the voucher then will tell you, but nothing written on the voucher, and have to made two phone calls then finally someone tells you how to change it.

Hello my booking reference No. TOCS281636. Thanks

Buyer Beware
Buyer BewareSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poorly trained staff

Initial airfare quoted was incorrectly quoted by agent. We paid the extra and booked airfares and accommodation.

We then travelled as a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children). The rooms booked by the agent were not suitable for our family at both hotels. So much so, that at one hotel we had to pay an additional amount to the hotel to be placed in a suitable room type. This was very disappointing. I believe a lack of product knowledge and caring about what the customer receives at the other end led to this.

The review I submitted via their website which offered a factual review of the hotel we booked was not published. Be review weary on their website...

Don’t be fooled by their cheap deals.
I would not book with this company again.

TravelOnline M.Travel OnlineSend a private message

All booking are only tentative

Horrible experience. The website promise price and availibility. when you book you received a confirmation email only to let you know 24 hour later that they actually don't have availability for the hotel and that the booking was only tentative. By then, you already book you airfare and you stuck with a plane ticket you can't use. When you complain they only answer is this is all written in the T&C's. So carreful if you book with Travel online, all booking are only tentative!!!

Customer
CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service and bad booking experience!

terrible

I have used travel on line for ages, I booked my wedding in fiji and book travel online on the invitation for payment options when everyone goes to book it and pay deposit no option! go through all of the website for nothing and to call them and say oh sorry because we have done our contracts yet and it will come through when the wedding is! disgusting service!!!!! will never use again

Voucher - never again!

Deepak J.
Deepak J.Sydney, NSW

High prices

Worst travel website. Charged me $15 extra for booking my train ticket from Melbourne to Sydney. The official NSW website shows the price of ticket as $65 but travelonline.com showed the pirce for the same ticket as $79. Will never use this website again.

MelN
MelNSydney

There is only 1 advantage to this site, the rest is ordinary

Very disappointed, package deal looks awesome when you go further, it's totally double price and alm

advertised deals made me click the link but when i got quotations , it was never same. our travel dates was valid travel dates in package deal and they kept on saying it's school holiday so it's double the price etc...
Customer should be able to get same deals for what's advertised. they just want customers to put foot in but the advertised deal was never exist, that's how i felt

Ro.Victoria

Scam!!!! Pricing increase!!!!!

Jess Buffier
Jess BuffierCanberra

Disappointing service while a lovely agent was on leave

Pez
Pezperth

Not Happy

We booked 2 days before staying at a local hotel took a credit card details as everything was ok about the room then they tell has it has been booked out a night before by email , so i phone the hotel myself and they told me it has been booked out for sometime . plus are they giving us the right price where everyone is about $150.00 more on all other booking sites ,plus why can't they tell us up straight away if the room is booked out rather going down that path of booking a room so you guys stuffed up our weekend thank you !

Never again

Worst Travel Company We Have Ever Used

They try adding on extras on the website and then deny they do this. We had read a few negatives comments about them and should have listened to the other people's warnings.

Perfect Short Breaks Not

Like all the others still waiting for my vouchers. When I ring up only get voice mail and they don’t ring back. Look like things started going bad at the end of March going by the reviews. It a scam don’t fall for it I don’t think they are the same people that were running it before. I want my money back.

They just didn't listen

Sad

Very sad a ticket that cost $554. End up grabbing $750 from my account and when i tried to call the number provided as a 24/7 never worked. Please explain ..

Kateben
KatebenMelbourne

Cheap deals equals cheap service

The worst travel agency to deal with. If your happy with waiting for answers, emails and phone calls when it suits them then go for it! If there is an issue they won’t get back to you in a hurry!! Quick at taking your money but not good at doing their job ! Cheap deals equals cheap quality service!! Booked a holiday had to change flights paid an extra $1400 but itinerary and tickets were not updated money was taken though wasn’t it ? So I’m left with what ? Flights the have already
Gone and accomodation which is useless to me as I have no flights so where did my $1400 go??
Never again will I use these incompetent people again !!

Lack of communication

I booked an overseas holiday for me and my family, could not get my agent to respond to emails or phonecalls not really what you want when out laying that sort of money without knowing whats going on.

kylie
kyliebrisbane

Completely lacking any expert advice

I tried to book a trip to Fiji. I asked for advice on which resort from a shortlist of six would suit our group and the only reply I got was three separate emails with three separate generic quotes. No recommendation on which resort as requested. (One of the resort wasn’t even on our list). I asked for advice on which resort would suit us and there was no reply. I explained that I hadn’t been to Fiji and I was looking for expert advice, which they promoted themselves at providing. The quotes I got were from the big resorts on our shortlist so I can only assume they send my quotes for the resorts they get commission from??

Yogesh Sagta
Yogesh SagtaAuckland

Customer services was not good

Online advertise is different than in person. False statements, online site says breakfast included and they were saying not included. Seems not bothered how customer will be feeling. No sorry etc.

Be aware