Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking

Anna M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Holiday to Fiji on Castaway Island

It was an amazing holiday and was easy to book. Unfortunately once we’d paid, Virgin changed it’s direct flights from Sydney instead of Melbourne. We changed to Qantas and 6 weeks later haven’t received a refund.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for that information. I have passed this on to our Reservations Manager so that he can look into this for you and give you an update on when you can expect your refund.

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

Difficult to book, wrong dates but good price

Not refunding-covid-19

TravelOnline C.Travel OnlineSend a private message
Rameeza A.
Rameeza A.

Thank you for the response...highly appreciated

Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After Sales Service - Disappointing / frustrating

Service to book my holiday was fantastic. Prompt reply emails and all the information I needed. Was very impressed. However I emailed Travel Online requesting some changes to flights 2 months out from the holiday and it is such a struggle to get anyone to email me back. I emailed 2 people and heard nothing so emailed the main email and someone got back to me but now have been waiting a week for a quick response to my email. Very disappointing and I would think twice before booking with Travel Online again because of their after sales service.

TravelOnline C.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Very happy.

Everything went as per itinerary. From very beginning to our flight home. Our first hotel in Karon was not really we think a quiet place for couples. Great for young families.

MelN
MelNSydney

There is only 1 advantage to this site, the rest is ordinary

Jess Buffier
Jess BuffierCanberra

Disappointing service while a lovely agent was on leave

Little personal service

I had booked 2 cruises but dealt with about 6 different staff. ..unfortunately everyone has left and you are not moved to another staff member. I booked a 3rd cruise with Jasmine then she left. ..luckily I have researched a lot through the cruise forums ..otherwise I would have missed out on activities on ovation. . Basically the rooms were booked and that's it.... I have 1 more cruise booked for January and haven't heard from them since the last payment was due from my 2nd cruise. ... I guess they will send an email for the balance. ...

They just didn't listen

Michelle M.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Mcurve
McurveMelbourne

Service going downhill, check your invoice and itinerary carefully for any discrepancies and booking

Wayne Miller
Wayne MillerVictoria

Slow with correspondence

It was easy to make a booking but I wanted to change it. It has been over 2 weeks since requesting the change and still no confirmation if the change has been accepted or not.

Lack of communication

I booked an overseas holiday for me and my family, could not get my agent to respond to emails or phonecalls not really what you want when out laying that sort of money without knowing whats going on.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

Great packages but...

Travelonline has great bargains and I would check their website on a regular basis but I’m still waiting on them to get back to me on a side trip to Singapore... well I’m not actually, gave up and went to Flight Centre for flights and booked hotel in Singapore myself. So, they are great and very prompt only on what you see online on their page but don’t seem keen to help out like a walk in travel agent would.

NOT sure if booked

Booked Fiji flights and accom however only received a holding not a confirmation. Had to follow for comfort to know it had been booked. Flight holding also changed after I had selected seats?

Yogesh Sagta
Yogesh SagtaAuckland

Customer services was not good

Online advertise is different than in person. False statements, online site says breakfast included and they were saying not included. Seems not bothered how customer will be feeling. No sorry etc.