Listing monitored by Travel Online

1.4
  • Trip Completed Yes · No (8)
amanos
amanosMelbourne

Great experience

Seem to be a great company. Booked a very well-priced, enticing package deal to Fiji.

Urgently needed travel documents issued a few weeks prior to the trip (in order to convince the passport office to prioritise the kids' passports) and tried calling. Left a phone message, sent an email and wrote a review on this site. Within 4 hours I had 2 different people contact me and they generated / sent the travel docs immediately. Very grateful for the fast turnaround time, once I was able to get hold of people.

Vitaliya H.
Vitaliya H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A difficult times for Travel Agents, and they did exceptional in face of the challenges they have

Ellen
EllenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

2 fuss free trips booked thru Travel Online. Could not make either due to Covid-19 and lockdowns. Both times Travel Online were very sympathetic and offered full credits. More importantly, emails and calls were answered quickly and advice given once to delay cancellation as it would have cost me in cancellation fees. That was much appreciated. Anyone who complains about the "pp" on the website is not justified as it is, and always has been, very clearly stated. Third time lucky with Travel Online and not worried about the support at all. Well done TO - it must be so hard for you to keep everyone happy.

Lynda W
Lynda WSydney

Great service during these unsettled times

I had several holidays booked with Travelonline when the borders closed. One in Fiji and later, because I thought at least interstate borders would stay open, one on Heron Island. Both fell foul of border closures. I was worried because so many have simply lost all their payments, but travel online were great. Getting me a full refund for Heron Island, refund of my accommodation deposits for Fiji and credit for flights (as that was all the airlines had offered). This meant I could rebook Fiji for mid next year without the worry that my money would be lost.

Booking Services

Find out how Travel Online compares to other Booking Services

Not refunding-covid-19

Rameeza A.
Rameeza A.

Thank you for the response...highly appreciated

K Lacey
K LaceySydney, NSW

Great value, really helpful

Travel online provided a great rate, slightly cheaper than the lowest competitor, but with loads of extras thrown in at massive value.
When we needed to change our booking, they helped us with multiple options and no fuss.

TravelOnline C.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Hi K Lacey, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After Sales Service - Disappointing / frustrating

Service to book my holiday was fantastic. Prompt reply emails and all the information I needed. Was very impressed. However I emailed Travel Online requesting some changes to flights 2 months out from the holiday and it is such a struggle to get anyone to email me back. I emailed 2 people and heard nothing so emailed the main email and someone got back to me but now have been waiting a week for a quick response to my email. Very disappointing and I would think twice before booking with Travel Online again because of their after sales service.

• Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Insurance
Nikki
NikkiBRIGHTON-LE-SANDS

Amazing service from Cindy

Absolutely outstanding service from Cindy who was able to get an upgrade for our cruise cabin at no extra cost. Highly recommend Travelonline and a huge thank you to Cindy for her amazing service.

• Booking TypeCruise

Bhai R.asked

Dear customer your electricity power will be disconnected tonight at 9:30 PM from electricity office. Because your previous month bill was not update .please immediately contact with our electricity officer 9334099425 Thank you

Travel agent call me 9334099425

lisa D.asked

Hi I have been leaving messages and sending emails and no one is responding to call backs or emails, does anyone work here !!! I would like to change my booking before I pay my final deposit.

Thankyou Kristy has made contact

Ray T.
Ray T.asked

We have booked a holiday to Fiji for 21/07/22 the holiday is paid in full, I have emailed Holidayonline yesterday morning asking what to next, I have not had a response, can anyone tell me what i should do?

Get an answer from our members and Travel Online representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Travel Online is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2019 and 2018. Learn more

Other Booking Services