Listing monitored by Travel Online

1.5
  • Trip Completed Yes · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking

Not refunding-covid-19

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed No
Booking TypeAccommodation
TravelOnline C.Travel OnlineSend a private message
Rameeza A.
Rameeza A.

Thank you for the response...highly appreciated

Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After Sales Service - Disappointing / frustrating

Service to book my holiday was fantastic. Prompt reply emails and all the information I needed. Was very impressed. However I emailed Travel Online requesting some changes to flights 2 months out from the holiday and it is such a struggle to get anyone to email me back. I emailed 2 people and heard nothing so emailed the main email and someone got back to me but now have been waiting a week for a quick response to my email. Very disappointing and I would think twice before booking with Travel Online again because of their after sales service.

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed No
Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Insurance
TravelOnline C.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Bill
Billasked

Can I transfer my credits to my daughter and her husband?

TravelOnline M.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Hi Bill, This may be possible, however it will depend on the supplier and their terms and conditions. If you can please provide your TOCS booking reference I can have a consultant look into this for you.

Renae S.asked

Can someone please call me. Over the past 4 months i have been trying to use my flight credit i have for a trip to fiji that was cancelled from May 2020. Each time i email it takes days for a response and questions then are asked regarding details i have already supplied and it goes around in circles with days in between contact. Trying to rebook the same flights is looking extremely expensive as my last contact i was requested to pay double what i originally paid for. I can book new flights with you right now online myself for $700 less then what I’m being charged with my credits. I have spoken with Fiji Airways direct and they have checked my tickets and given me the open ticket details and have said i should not be having to pay extra.

Hi Renae,

Thank you for that information. I have passed this along to our Reservations Manager who will be in touch to assist you.

janine
janineasked

was looking into using this company, but am hesitant after reading the reveiws
Not sure if I should use them.

Eleise
Eleise

I never complain unless I feel it necessary. I’m not that person who would waste my time. All I can say is if you choose to use this company, I hope that you have a much better experience than I did.

Get an answer from our members and Travel Online representatives