Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Trip Completed Yes (2) · No
  • Ease of Booking
Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

Difficult to book, wrong dates but good price

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour

Very happy.

Everything went as per itinerary. From very beginning to our flight home. Our first hotel in Karon was not really we think a quiet place for couples. Great for young families.

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights

Renae S.asked

Can someone please call me. Over the past 4 months i have been trying to use my flight credit i have for a trip to fiji that was cancelled from May 2020. Each time i email it takes days for a response and questions then are asked regarding details i have already supplied and it goes around in circles with days in between contact. Trying to rebook the same flights is looking extremely expensive as my last contact i was requested to pay double what i originally paid for. I can book new flights with you right now online myself for $700 less then what I’m being charged with my credits. I have spoken with Fiji Airways direct and they have checked my tickets and given me the open ticket details and have said i should not be having to pay extra.

Hi Renae,

Thank you for that information. I have passed this along to our Reservations Manager who will be in touch to assist you.

janine
janineasked

was looking into using this company, but am hesitant after reading the reveiws
Not sure if I should use them.

Eleise
Eleise

I never complain unless I feel it necessary. I’m not that person who would waste my time. All I can say is if you choose to use this company, I hope that you have a much better experience than I did.

Pedro Ribeiro
Pedro Ribeiroasked

I’ve made a booking with you guys. Ref number TOCS323367.
EverytHing seems fine although there is no mention of the 2x ocean view room,just one.
Also you have written two names incorrectly on the fijiairways booking 5GOQZU when I provided you with the correct names and surnames.
Please check Kirsty Nixon email and rectify that.. it will cost you according to someone on the Fiji airways call centre.

I fly in two days.