Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Ease of Booking
Fred
FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded expectations

Very pleasant consultant dealt with our request. She offered helpful suggestions.
There was a minor hitch when information was not communicated to the consultant.Because the accommodation time changed the airline ticket needed to be changed too.

Chellygirl72
Chellygirl72South East Queensland, QLD

Tangalooma Moreton Island

All laid out in writing and payment dates advised very easy to deal with. Only would suggest some different options on payment plans and smaller deposit so you aren't scared to book due to sudden Covid lockdowns that may occur.

Booking TypeAccommodation
Reece
ReeceSydney, NSW

Short Break

Everything to do with our booking worked very well. It was only a short 4 day break and travelonline managed everything so the flights and hotel check ins were perfect.
Thanks for all your help and I would certainly book with Travelonline again.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for great customer service

Excellent service and professional. Looked after us, taking care of all transfers and offering various deals and options. Would be 5 stars but having a main contact person would be helpful.

Booking TypeAccommodation

David Thomas
David ThomasStrathbogie

professional in every way

We booked a 5 night stay on Daydream Island through Travelonline. The whole booking experience went very well. The promptness in returning answers to questions and seeking information by email was extra impressive and continued right through the booking experience. It would have been 5 stars other than we had to remind them right at the end to forward the travel vouchers.
We had no reason at any stage to doubt the professionalism and integrity of all to do with Travelonline.
No rewards were offered to induce us to forward this review.
We would not hesitate to use the services of Travelonline in the future.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour
Nick R.
Nick R.

5 STARS

I have booked multiple holidays with TravelOnline. I can say it has great deals and is very easy to navigate. The only downside I can say is that it can be difficult to get onto a staff member. Nevertheless, I would recommended booking through this website :)

Evahopeful
EvahopefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rest & re-coup

Booked an all inclusive package for 5 nights at Naviti resort in Fiji with Travel on line. They answered all our emails promptly, reminded us when payment was due & gave us all the paperwork in plenty of time. Everything went smoothly & we had the holiday we were hoping for. Will be looking for more deals for holidays through Travel on line.

TravelOnline C.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Evahopeful! We are very happy to hear you had a great trip to Fiji. We look forward to helping you book your next trip.

Karley
KarleyLaunceston, TAS

Overall Good with few isuues

Q1 Resort had very dirty windows.
Dreamworld and skypoint wouldnt recognise our entry vouchers and it took 40 minutes of phone calls and emails to sort it out.
We were told no schooles would be in the building but they still were.
Plane flight home from Sydney to Launceston was terrible with many people entering the plane from the wrong end which caused massive congestion and many unhappy people and the flight attendants did not do anything to help.
Overall Good holiday but need to sort these issues.

TravelOnline C.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Karley! We are very happy to hear you had a good holiday. Looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Gavin  Carpenter
Gavin CarpenterAlice Springs, NT

All ok

All good, enjoyed the trip. No real help needed from travel consultants as we travel overseas regularly so book, pay up and shut up is our system of operation.
Just a matter of see a trip that suits our interests, book and go. Will certainly keep an eye on this company together with several others we use. We never give a 5 as from there it can only be down.

TravelOnline C.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Hi Gavin, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Avis Owens
Avis OwensMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful and obliging

We did a lot of the searching & preparation for our holiday. Where we needed advice it was there. Also where we were unaware of some things we would have liked more information. I think there was a level of misunderstanding now & again which can happen when using on line & more so with phone conversations. We should have had more Ts crossed & I dotted. Overall a good company to9 deal with. No hidden costs & documents delivered when agreed.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
TravelOnline C.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Avis! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Looking forward to helping you book your next trip

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would definitely book again

My family and I attended the Wawryk in Fiji to celebrate my 60th birthday, we had an amazing time. Everything from arriving at the Airport to touching down at home went totally as planned by Kelly

Elizabeth
ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Booking holiday with ease

Had a few questions and the consultants came back promptly with answers. We wanted to stay longer than the deal offered and have an ocean view room and this was all arranged. Would not hesitate to book again with travel online

Cameron
CameronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great escape

No extra fees. Accommodation better than advised.
Bali proved much better than we expected. The staff were wonderful and accommodation was superb. Location fantastic all resulting in a wonderful experience.

Amazing Fiji family holiday

We booked our recent trip to Fiji through Travel Online. They organised everything for us including flights,transfers and accommodation and it all went perfectly. We will definitely use them again!

PETER
PETERPeel, WA

No Hiccups all went smoothly

This is the first time we have used Travel Online being an Interstate company to us and had doubt all would go smoothly however transfers pickup etc worked well.
Would definitely use them again.

Renae S.asked

Can someone please call me. Over the past 4 months i have been trying to use my flight credit i have for a trip to fiji that was cancelled from May 2020. Each time i email it takes days for a response and questions then are asked regarding details i have already supplied and it goes around in circles with days in between contact. Trying to rebook the same flights is looking extremely expensive as my last contact i was requested to pay double what i originally paid for. I can book new flights with you right now online myself for $700 less then what I’m being charged with my credits. I have spoken with Fiji Airways direct and they have checked my tickets and given me the open ticket details and have said i should not be having to pay extra.

Hi Renae,

Thank you for that information. I have passed this along to our Reservations Manager who will be in touch to assist you.

janine
janineasked

was looking into using this company, but am hesitant after reading the reveiws
Not sure if I should use them.

Eleise
Eleise

I never complain unless I feel it necessary. I’m not that person who would waste my time. All I can say is if you choose to use this company, I hope that you have a much better experience than I did.

Pedro Ribeiro
Pedro Ribeiroasked

I’ve made a booking with you guys. Ref number TOCS323367.
EverytHing seems fine although there is no mention of the 2x ocean view room,just one.
Also you have written two names incorrectly on the fijiairways booking 5GOQZU when I provided you with the correct names and surnames.
Please check Kirsty Nixon email and rectify that.. it will cost you according to someone on the Fiji airways call centre.

I fly in two days.