Listing monitored by Travel Online

1.5
  • Trip Completed Yes · No (7)
  • Ease of Booking
amanos
amanosMelbourne

Great experience

Seem to be a great company. Booked a very well-priced, enticing package deal to Fiji.

Urgently needed travel documents issued a few weeks prior to the trip (in order to convince the passport office to prioritise the kids' passports) and tried calling. Left a phone message, sent an email and wrote a review on this site. Within 4 hours I had 2 different people contact me and they generated / sent the travel docs immediately. Very grateful for the fast turnaround time, once I was able to get hold of people.

Vitaliya H.
Vitaliya H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A difficult times for Travel Agents, and they did exceptional in face of the challenges they have

Ellen
EllenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

2 fuss free trips booked thru Travel Online. Could not make either due to Covid-19 and lockdowns. Both times Travel Online were very sympathetic and offered full credits. More importantly, emails and calls were answered quickly and advice given once to delay cancellation as it would have cost me in cancellation fees. That was much appreciated. Anyone who complains about the "pp" on the website is not justified as it is, and always has been, very clearly stated. Third time lucky with Travel Online and not worried about the support at all. Well done TO - it must be so hard for you to keep everyone happy.

Lynda W
Lynda WSydney

Great service during these unsettled times

I had several holidays booked with Travelonline when the borders closed. One in Fiji and later, because I thought at least interstate borders would stay open, one on Heron Island. Both fell foul of border closures. I was worried because so many have simply lost all their payments, but travel online were great. Getting me a full refund for Heron Island, refund of my accommodation deposits for Fiji and credit for flights (as that was all the airlines had offered). This meant I could rebook Fiji for mid next year without the worry that my money would be lost.

Booking Services

Find out how Travel Online compares to other Booking Services

Not refunding-covid-19

TravelOnline C.Travel OnlineSend a private message
Rameeza A.
Rameeza A.

Thank you for the response...highly appreciated

K Lacey
K LaceySydney, NSW

Great value, really helpful

Travel online provided a great rate, slightly cheaper than the lowest competitor, but with loads of extras thrown in at massive value.
When we needed to change our booking, they helped us with multiple options and no fuss.

TravelOnline C.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Hi K Lacey, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Nikki
NikkiBRIGHTON-LE-SANDS

Amazing service from Cindy

Absolutely outstanding service from Cindy who was able to get an upgrade for our cruise cabin at no extra cost. Highly recommend Travelonline and a huge thank you to Cindy for her amazing service.

Booking TypeCruise

Bill
Billasked

Can I transfer my credits to my daughter and her husband?

TravelOnline M.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Hi Bill, This may be possible, however it will depend on the supplier and their terms and conditions. If you can please provide your TOCS booking reference I can have a consultant look into this for you.

Renae S.asked

Can someone please call me. Over the past 4 months i have been trying to use my flight credit i have for a trip to fiji that was cancelled from May 2020. Each time i email it takes days for a response and questions then are asked regarding details i have already supplied and it goes around in circles with days in between contact. Trying to rebook the same flights is looking extremely expensive as my last contact i was requested to pay double what i originally paid for. I can book new flights with you right now online myself for $700 less then what I’m being charged with my credits. I have spoken with Fiji Airways direct and they have checked my tickets and given me the open ticket details and have said i should not be having to pay extra.

Hi Renae,

Thank you for that information. I have passed this along to our Reservations Manager who will be in touch to assist you.

janine
janineasked

was looking into using this company, but am hesitant after reading the reveiws
Not sure if I should use them.

Eleise
Eleise

I never complain unless I feel it necessary. I’m not that person who would waste my time. All I can say is if you choose to use this company, I hope that you have a much better experience than I did.

Get an answer from our members and Travel Online representatives