Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Ease of Booking

Tarnee M.
Tarnee M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best holiday package & company

My trip to Hawaii was honestly amazing, I was really lucky to get such a good package through Travel Online. My partner and I stayed at Hilton Waikiki and we had such a beautiful time there, it was such good value for money as well & Lisa was so helpful finding us the best deals.
I will be booking with them for all my future holidays.
Thanks Lisa !!!

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour
TravelOnline M.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Hi Tarnee, We are so glad you enjoyed your holiday to Hawaii and Lisa was able to assist your with your booking. We look forward to helping you with your next holiday arrangements.

Chantelle
ChantelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect holiday and great company!

Perfect holiday and great company, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Lisa was super accommodating to any changes we needed to make and helped us find the best deal.
She was just fantastic and helped us choose the perfect resort in Fiji for all our needs. Everything promised was delivered. Airport transfers, all the bonuses etc. would definitely recommend and will use again!

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

Aunty Book
Aunty BookPerth, WA

Crown Towers Perfection at Christmas

This is the second Christmas in a row that we have used Travel Online to book our Christmas staycation at Crown Towers Perth. The packages are always great value and Crown Towers is the ultimate in luxury and relaxation with the many beautiful pools to choose from and the awesome daily breakfast at the fabulous Epicurean. We love to stay at Crown Towers and Travel Online has been awesome in providing us with affordable packages that allow us to stay there for special occasions.

Joanne
JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best holiday ever

The lovely ladies at travel online have been amazing helping my family out with our travel plans. We have used travel online for the last 4 years for every trip and things always gone smoothly and if any issues arise while on holidays travel online has always been just a phone call away to help us sort it out. Thank you for your wonderful service.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour

Monica Brown
Monica BrownPerth, WA

Weekend Getaway

Booking was done easy through Emails I always got a reply regarding my Accommodations and how much money I owed it did meet my expectations I will book through Travel Online again Thankyou to the staff

PriscillaGreat Southern, WA

Best travel planning experience ever!!

From the time we began planning our eastern states holiday the team at Travel Online were so informative and helpful. Right when we were due to head off covid restrictions became a reality and a call to the team gave us the confidence and ability to amend our booking and continue with our holiday. Highly recommend Travel Online.

Priscilla

I will definitely seek Travel Online's assistance when booking our next holiday, they took all the pressure off in creating the perfect experience, well done T.O. :)

Bev
BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Port Douglas

It is not every day that you receive a reduction in accommodation charges to Port Douglas. So it came as a nice surprise, when Travel online passed them on to us. I have had several holidays with Travel online and been very happy with them. I would highly recommend them.

Tracey R.
Tracey R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price and very efficient

Travel online made booking the holiday deal easy. They were efficient, knowledgeable and great communicators. Everything went perfectly. I would use them for my next holiday and recommend them to my friends

Cookie
CookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Company

We have booked several trips with Travel On Line and have never encountered a problem. Have never been charged additional fees and have enjoyed all our vacations. We'll done Travel On Line

Veda
VedaSydney, NSW

Great Value

This was the first time we booked with Travelonline. We booked both flights and accommodation with them. I was a bit sceptical so I checked with both Virgin airlines and Silkari resort in Port Douglas to make sure they have our bookings.Everything went smoothly. Now we booked another holiday with Travelonline to Fiji. The value we received booking with them is much better then on the other websites we have been using.

Deb
DebPeel, WA

Great Saving Great Service

The prices available via Travel Online were amazing. No one I met at the resort had got even close to the price paid with these guys. I had no issues with any of the process and they are prompt with any questions responding. I stayed in the gorgeous sunset resort of Mindil Beach Casino. I loved the resort, location and sunsets. The resort has a few issues that let it down a little but the overall experience was amazing.

Kean Selway
Kean SelwaySouthwest, VIC

Very safe and helpful travel service

All the team involved were super helpful and competent. They managed the ever-changing COVID situation and assured our deposits from cancellations and re-booked and re-arranged everything without any fuss whatsoever.

mr boogeyman
mr boogeyman

Great short Holiday destination.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire, Flights, Insurance and Visa
Shasam
ShasamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous holiday

Everything was fantastic. Originally booked for somewhere else but need to change all plans due to covid & Amy did everything possible to help, suggest & make sure all bases covered. Cannot fault. Thank you for a great holiday experience.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour

Perfect holiday

The only objection was no booking transfer from Hotel in Cairns to Airport.Hotels were great with friendly service. Silkhari Hotel in Port Douglas was better than expected.Oakes Hotel in Cairns centrally located with wonderful roof top dining

Renae S.asked

Can someone please call me. Over the past 4 months i have been trying to use my flight credit i have for a trip to fiji that was cancelled from May 2020. Each time i email it takes days for a response and questions then are asked regarding details i have already supplied and it goes around in circles with days in between contact. Trying to rebook the same flights is looking extremely expensive as my last contact i was requested to pay double what i originally paid for. I can book new flights with you right now online myself for $700 less then what I’m being charged with my credits. I have spoken with Fiji Airways direct and they have checked my tickets and given me the open ticket details and have said i should not be having to pay extra.

Hi Renae,

Thank you for that information. I have passed this along to our Reservations Manager who will be in touch to assist you.

janine
janineasked

was looking into using this company, but am hesitant after reading the reveiws
Not sure if I should use them.

Eleise
Eleise

I never complain unless I feel it necessary. I’m not that person who would waste my time. All I can say is if you choose to use this company, I hope that you have a much better experience than I did.

Pedro Ribeiro
Pedro Ribeiroasked

I’ve made a booking with you guys. Ref number TOCS323367.
EverytHing seems fine although there is no mention of the 2x ocean view room,just one.
Also you have written two names incorrectly on the fijiairways booking 5GOQZU when I provided you with the correct names and surnames.
Please check Kirsty Nixon email and rectify that.. it will cost you according to someone on the Fiji airways call centre.

I fly in two days.