Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Trip Completed Yes (0) · No
Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Ashleyasked

I am asking on behalf of my partner Brooke Annan-coe, ref number TOCS320323. Please get back to my email asap or call me on 04206702933. We have been trying to contact you for DAYS in regards to a change in our flights that we did not consent to and we now miss a whole day of our 5 day trip to Fiji. Please contact me ASAP or I will contact consumer affairs, the resort, and Fiji airlines to try and sort this out and potentially get the money you scammed me out of!!!

Hi Ashley,

I can see that our consultants emailed Brooke yesterday afternoon at approximately 2.30pm with the below advice:

Hi Brooke

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately all the airlines are reducing their flights in to Fiji for the next couple of months.

There is no other direct flights with Fiji Airways on the 1st besides the flight they have moved you on to. There is also no direct flights on the 7th of March either if we wanted to extend your holiday by a day. There is however the same flight home you are currently on for the 8th of March. I know its not ideal but we could extend your holiday to make up for the lost day? If it’s a direct flight we can do a free of charge change however if you wanted to look at a flight via Sydney on the 7th you would need to pay for the Sydney to Melbourne leg?

----------------------------------

We sincerely apologise for the difficulty in getting through or receiving a response. This is not the level of service that we pride ourselves on, however we are currently shortstaffed due to a number of our team members being out sick. We are also currently dealing with a number of last minute cancellations as well as customers who have tested positive to COVID while on holiday who we are also assisting. Our team are trying their best to get back to all customers as quickly as humanly possible.

We also apologise for the inconvenience of having your flight schedule changed. Although this is controlled by the airline and completely out of our hands, we understand that it is frustrating and would like to help you amend your plans. Based on the advice given in the email yesterday, we will await your instructions on how you wish to proceed. If you would still like a call from a consultant, please let me know and I will have someone contact you.

Ashley

Hi, yes they did, but that email is EXTREMELY confusing!!! I have gotten in touch with someone who is passing me on to management. Please be more clear with your emails, as they are impossible to make sense of, it almost feels intentionally confusing.

Marianneasked

Hi, can someone please contact me about a booking I have through you? I am experiencing no answers to my calls and emails. Before I start getting upset can someone please contact me URGENTLY!

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Marianne, We apologise that you are having difficulty in getting through. We are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of calls and emails. Our team are trying their best to get back to everyone ASAP and we appreciate your patience. If you can please provide your booking reference number I will have your consultant get in touch with you.

Marianne

My Booking Reference is TOCS312937. I have paid for the accommodation but have not received any confirmation of payment or the travel documents. This is urgent and I need a response as soon as possible.

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Marianne, Thank you for providing that additional information. Your consultant has resent your travel vouchers. Please let us know if you do not receive them. Have a wonderful trip!

Micah B.
Micah B.asked

Booked a family holiday to Fiji for September 2020 with Fiji airways and after Covid we were told we could not get a refund but that they would hold the amount in credit, we rebooked and were told we needed to pay more money even though the flights were now cheaper due to our youngest no longer being an infant. paid the extra money and then covid continued and same thing happened again. We are now wanting to rebook and even though flights are half the price we originally paid so our credit is over $3000 what the flights are currently worth I am being told I still need to pay and EXTRA $200 to rebook due to taxes?
I have over $6000 in credits, flights are worth $2836 but I somehow still have to pay extra? Can someone help me pursue a refund as I can no longer continue with this trip!
REF No. TOCS301978 | Flight Credit

Hi Micah,

I can see you have been in touch with Marleen and Liam in our reservations team. As explained by them, your credits are being held by Fiji Airways, not us. Unfortunately this means we are governed by their terms and conditions and at this stage they are not issuing refunds.

As mentioned, the price increases are due to your youngest child no longer being classified as an infant as well as tax increases levied by Fiji Airways. Again, these prices are out of our control and we have no bearing on them or ability to control them.

We understand that the process of booking, cancellation, rebooking and subsequent cancellations can be a bit confusing and along with the flight credit breakdown that Marleen sent you back in February, we'd be happy to help you navigate the rebooking process to ensure you get the best outcome.

Our customers with credits on file are at the top of our list and now that travel to Fiji is finally back on the table we want to help you take advantage of the great deals on offer and book in your preferred dates before rooms sell out. Our trained consultants are experienced in dealing with these difficult times and will be able to update you with the latest information and pricing from the airline so your best bet is to contact your consultant.

We appreciate this has been a very difficult time and look forward to helping your family to book an amazing holiday to Fiji after waiting for so long!

Get an answer from our members and Travel Online representatives