Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking
Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After Sales Service - Disappointing / frustrating

Service to book my holiday was fantastic. Prompt reply emails and all the information I needed. Was very impressed. However I emailed Travel Online requesting some changes to flights 2 months out from the holiday and it is such a struggle to get anyone to email me back. I emailed 2 people and heard nothing so emailed the main email and someone got back to me but now have been waiting a week for a quick response to my email. Very disappointing and I would think twice before booking with Travel Online again because of their after sales service.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Very happy.

Everything went as per itinerary. From very beginning to our flight home. Our first hotel in Karon was not really we think a quiet place for couples. Great for young families.

Little personal service

I had booked 2 cruises but dealt with about 6 different staff. ..unfortunately everyone has left and you are not moved to another staff member. I booked a 3rd cruise with Jasmine then she left. ..luckily I have researched a lot through the cruise forums ..otherwise I would have missed out on activities on ovation. . Basically the rooms were booked and that's it.... I have 1 more cruise booked for January and haven't heard from them since the last payment was due from my 2nd cruise. ... I guess they will send an email for the balance. ...

Mcurve
McurveMelbourne

Service going downhill, check your invoice and itinerary carefully for any discrepancies and booking

Booking Services

Find out how Travel Online compares to other Booking Services

Wayne Miller
Wayne MillerVictoria

Slow with correspondence

It was easy to make a booking but I wanted to change it. It has been over 2 weeks since requesting the change and still no confirmation if the change has been accepted or not.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

Great packages but...

Travelonline has great bargains and I would check their website on a regular basis but I’m still waiting on them to get back to me on a side trip to Singapore... well I’m not actually, gave up and went to Flight Centre for flights and booked hotel in Singapore myself. So, they are great and very prompt only on what you see online on their page but don’t seem keen to help out like a walk in travel agent would.

NOT sure if booked

Booked Fiji flights and accom however only received a holding not a confirmation. Had to follow for comfort to know it had been booked. Flight holding also changed after I had selected seats?

Review collected in partnership with Travel Online

These guys are good with very competitive. Only problem being booking is not real time.

Good interface. Decent service. Good pricing. But big problem is that booking is not real and you have to way 24 hrs and sometimes even more to get confirmation. But overall isn't too bad.

Review collected in partnership with Travel Online

Good prices but slow to respond

Booked to Norfolk Island and got a bag included for the same price as Air NZ was charging for no bag. Now I'm trying to change a flight and have been waiting days for them to get back to me. I fear the prices are going up as I wait.

Booking Services

Find out how Travel Online compares to other Booking Services

Dhootjhattu
DhootjhattuMelbourne

Absolutely spot on

As I've tried many other sites, this travel online has most comfortable experience with easier to use website and exactly what you want out of travel experience.
Definitely recommend it to others to benefit.

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Dhootjhattu, Thanks for your kind feedback. We pride ourselves on our easy online booking system, personal service and competitive prices. We're so pleased you enjoyed using our website and we look forward to helping you book your next holiday.

Leanne
LeanneNewcastle

Trip to Port Douglas

A great family holiday in Port Douglas. I found Travel Online had an easy hassle free booking system. Emails answered promptly. They had a great range of accommodation options and packages that many other online booking sites did not offer. Prices were reasonable. Will definitely use Travel Online Australia again.

March 5th 2015 Update:
Previously rated Travel Online 5 stars however after posting my review here have realised that the review I gave them on the resort I stayed at was not published on their website, as it was not a favourable review,

It seems they only publish the good reviews.

Margaret_Barrett
Margaret_Barrettasked

I would like to know why it is taking you 61/2 month to refund the airline fares which you cancelled because of the covid you were very quick to take the money, 180days for the airline and then 12 week for you to refund WHY???????? Do I need to go to the ombudsman. I need some answers. When I asked for the refund you said 10 week now you tell me more

Hi Margaret,

We'd certainly be happy to follow this up for you and find out exactly what is happening with your refund. Can you please provide your TOCS reference number so that we can locate your booking in the system and give you an update?

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Margaret, I passed your concerns on to our Reservations Manager who was able to locate your booking in our system. I believe she has since reached out to you to update you on the status of your refund. The airline has refunded your airfares way ahead of schedule which is great news! We received your refund request on the 7th of August and are very pleased to report that we received the funds back from the airline on the 28th of September, far ahead of the 180 days the airline had originally told us it would take. Upon receipt of these funds you were immediately added to our refund queue which has an approximate 12 week turn around due to the extremely high volumes of refunds that our accounts department is currently processing. You may receive your funds sooner than this, but we like to give our customers the most realistic timeframes in order to avoid disappointment. We understand this is frustrating, however we appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time. Our team is doing their best to assist all customers as quickly as possible.

John N.
John N.asked

Where is my refund. P&O say it has been paid. Why haven't I received it? John Nielsen Ref TOCS289736

Hi John,

I believe your consultant Fiona has reached out to you today to give you an update on this.

Please check your emails for correspondence from her regarding your refund.

Kind Regards,

TravelOnline Team

Louise D
Louise Dasked

Are Travel online going to honour Qantas re booking and Marriot cancellation policy. Ie due to travel to Hawaii but due to quarantines cannot travel. Qantas says no cost changes and Marriot can get full refunds up to 24 hours ahead. Is this going to be an exhausting and arduous task, at minimum cost or are you still going to folllow your less than 45 day out refund.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

As I'm sure you can appreciate this situation is changing very rapidly and we are doing our best to keep up with it all and help as many people out as we can. Previously we were bound by the terms of the airlines and hotels however over the weekend the airlines announced they will relax their change or cancellation policies and we are happy to pass that same flexibility on to you. I encourage you to contact your consultant again so that we can assist you based on these new developments.

Get an answer from our members and Travel Online representatives