Listing monitored by Travel Online

1.4
  • Trip Completed Yes · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking
Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After Sales Service - Disappointing / frustrating

Service to book my holiday was fantastic. Prompt reply emails and all the information I needed. Was very impressed. However I emailed Travel Online requesting some changes to flights 2 months out from the holiday and it is such a struggle to get anyone to email me back. I emailed 2 people and heard nothing so emailed the main email and someone got back to me but now have been waiting a week for a quick response to my email. Very disappointing and I would think twice before booking with Travel Online again because of their after sales service.

• Ease of Booking
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Trip Completed No
  • Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Insurance
TravelOnline C.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Bhai R.asked

Dear customer your electricity power will be disconnected tonight at 9:30 PM from electricity office. Because your previous month bill was not update .please immediately contact with our electricity officer 9334099425 Thank you

Travel agent call me 9334099425

lisa D.asked

Hi I have been leaving messages and sending emails and no one is responding to call backs or emails, does anyone work here !!! I would like to change my booking before I pay my final deposit.

TravelOnline M.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Thankyou Kristy has made contact

Ray T.
Ray T.asked

We have booked a holiday to Fiji for 21/07/22 the holiday is paid in full, I have emailed Holidayonline yesterday morning asking what to next, I have not had a response, can anyone tell me what i should do?

TravelOnline M.Travel OnlineSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Travel Online representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Travel Online is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2019 and 2018. Learn more

Other Booking Services