Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Trip Completed Yes (19) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
Chellygirl72
Chellygirl72South East Queensland, QLD

Tangalooma Moreton Island

All laid out in writing and payment dates advised very easy to deal with. Only would suggest some different options on payment plans and smaller deposit so you aren't scared to book due to sudden Covid lockdowns that may occur.

Reece
ReeceSydney, NSW

Short Break

Everything to do with our booking worked very well. It was only a short 4 day break and travelonline managed everything so the flights and hotel check ins were perfect.
Thanks for all your help and I would certainly book with Travelonline again.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for great customer service

Excellent service and professional. Looked after us, taking care of all transfers and offering various deals and options. Would be 5 stars but having a main contact person would be helpful.

David Thomas
David ThomasStrathbogie

professional in every way

We booked a 5 night stay on Daydream Island through Travelonline. The whole booking experience went very well. The promptness in returning answers to questions and seeking information by email was extra impressive and continued right through the booking experience. It would have been 5 stars other than we had to remind them right at the end to forward the travel vouchers.
We had no reason at any stage to doubt the professionalism and integrity of all to do with Travelonline.
No rewards were offered to induce us to forward this review.
We would not hesitate to use the services of Travelonline in the future.

Ease of Booking

Nick R.
Nick R.

5 STARS

I have booked multiple holidays with TravelOnline. I can say it has great deals and is very easy to navigate. The only downside I can say is that it can be difficult to get onto a staff member. Nevertheless, I would recommended booking through this website :)

Evahopeful
EvahopefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rest & re-coup

Booked an all inclusive package for 5 nights at Naviti resort in Fiji with Travel on line. They answered all our emails promptly, reminded us when payment was due & gave us all the paperwork in plenty of time. Everything went smoothly & we had the holiday we were hoping for. Will be looking for more deals for holidays through Travel on line.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Thanks for your feedback Evahopeful! We are very happy to hear you had a great trip to Fiji. We look forward to helping you book your next trip.

Karley
KarleyLaunceston, TAS

Overall Good with few isuues

Q1 Resort had very dirty windows.
Dreamworld and skypoint wouldnt recognise our entry vouchers and it took 40 minutes of phone calls and emails to sort it out.
We were told no schooles would be in the building but they still were.
Plane flight home from Sydney to Launceston was terrible with many people entering the plane from the wrong end which caused massive congestion and many unhappy people and the flight attendants did not do anything to help.
Overall Good holiday but need to sort these issues.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Thanks for your feedback Karley! We are very happy to hear you had a good holiday. Looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Gavin  Carpenter
Gavin CarpenterAlice Springs, NT

All ok

All good, enjoyed the trip. No real help needed from travel consultants as we travel overseas regularly so book, pay up and shut up is our system of operation.
Just a matter of see a trip that suits our interests, book and go. Will certainly keep an eye on this company together with several others we use. We never give a 5 as from there it can only be down.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi Gavin, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Avis Owens
Avis OwensMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful and obliging

We did a lot of the searching & preparation for our holiday. Where we needed advice it was there. Also where we were unaware of some things we would have liked more information. I think there was a level of misunderstanding now & again which can happen when using on line & more so with phone conversations. We should have had more Ts crossed & I dotted. Overall a good company to9 deal with. No hidden costs & documents delivered when agreed.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Thanks for your feedback Avis! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Looking forward to helping you book your next trip

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would definitely book again

My family and I attended the Wawryk in Fiji to celebrate my 60th birthday, we had an amazing time. Everything from arriving at the Airport to touching down at home went totally as planned by Kelly

Elizabeth
ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Booking holiday with ease

Had a few questions and the consultants came back promptly with answers. We wanted to stay longer than the deal offered and have an ocean view room and this was all arranged. Would not hesitate to book again with travel online

Cameron
CameronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great escape

No extra fees. Accommodation better than advised.
Bali proved much better than we expected. The staff were wonderful and accommodation was superb. Location fantastic all resulting in a wonderful experience.

Amazing Fiji family holiday

We booked our recent trip to Fiji through Travel Online. They organised everything for us including flights,transfers and accommodation and it all went perfectly. We will definitely use them again!

PETER
PETERPeel, WA

No Hiccups all went smoothly

This is the first time we have used Travel Online being an Interstate company to us and had doubt all would go smoothly however transfers pickup etc worked well.
Would definitely use them again.

Ease of Booking

Good deal to Phuket

This was the first time I used travelonline. I found their pricing to be the best out there for the accommodation I booked. Pricing was exactly as per quoted on the website. No hidden fees.
They were very easy to deal with and provided all the relevant information and vouchers. I will be using them again in the future and have recommended them to lots of people so far.

Margaret_Barrett
Margaret_Barrettasked

I would like to know why it is taking you 61/2 month to refund the airline fares which you cancelled because of the covid you were very quick to take the money, 180days for the airline and then 12 week for you to refund WHY???????? Do I need to go to the ombudsman. I need some answers. When I asked for the refund you said 10 week now you tell me more

Hi Margaret,

We'd certainly be happy to follow this up for you and find out exactly what is happening with your refund. Can you please provide your TOCS reference number so that we can locate your booking in the system and give you an update?

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Margaret, I passed your concerns on to our Reservations Manager who was able to locate your booking in our system. I believe she has since reached out to you to update you on the status of your refund. The airline has refunded your airfares way ahead of schedule which is great news! We received your refund request on the 7th of August and are very pleased to report that we received the funds back from the airline on the 28th of September, far ahead of the 180 days the airline had originally told us it would take. Upon receipt of these funds you were immediately added to our refund queue which has an approximate 12 week turn around due to the extremely high volumes of refunds that our accounts department is currently processing. You may receive your funds sooner than this, but we like to give our customers the most realistic timeframes in order to avoid disappointment. We understand this is frustrating, however we appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time. Our team is doing their best to assist all customers as quickly as possible.

John N.
John N.asked

Where is my refund. P&O say it has been paid. Why haven't I received it? John Nielsen Ref TOCS289736

Hi John,

I believe your consultant Fiona has reached out to you today to give you an update on this.

Please check your emails for correspondence from her regarding your refund.

Kind Regards,

TravelOnline Team

Louise D
Louise Dasked

Are Travel online going to honour Qantas re booking and Marriot cancellation policy. Ie due to travel to Hawaii but due to quarantines cannot travel. Qantas says no cost changes and Marriot can get full refunds up to 24 hours ahead. Is this going to be an exhausting and arduous task, at minimum cost or are you still going to folllow your less than 45 day out refund.

TravelOnline C.Travel Online

As I'm sure you can appreciate this situation is changing very rapidly and we are doing our best to keep up with it all and help as many people out as we can. Previously we were bound by the terms of the airlines and hotels however over the weekend the airlines announced they will relax their change or cancellation policies and we are happy to pass that same flexibility on to you. I encourage you to contact your consultant again so that we can assist you based on these new developments.

Get an answer from our members and Travel Online representatives