Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Trip Completed Yes (193) · No (41)
  • Ease of Booking

Donovan
DonovanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not use them!

Booked flights to Fiji in August 2019 for travel in April 2020-This was cancelled due to Covid. We had flights out in credit. My wife then had complications from her diabetes and was advised that she is not to fly. We supplied all medical information required for a refund. We were told it would take 3months, then it went to 6 months then we were told 9months. When I called Fiji airways directly, was told that the refund has been processed-Travel online have said” the airline had given you the incorrect information “.

For the amount of money involved, it seems like the legal route is the way to go with this company!

Billy
BillyPerth, WA

Terrible Customer Service

I thought it was just the consultant I was dealing with but even when emailing the generic reservations email they don't get back to you. They aren't clear with their messaging and don't give you what the deal says. I had to take a screenshot to show them what was meant to be included and they finally agreed to include it. Then when I got to the hotel they weren't even included it was VERY frustrating. I asked them what happened and now they are ignoring my emails, very professional. I will tell all my friends & family never to use them!!!
PS check Trust Pilot for reviews on this website there are more honest answers than this page!

Giovanni
Giovanni

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! BEWARE!!!

What an awful company to deal with! Holiday cancelled due to covid and they've been holding onto my money/refund for nearly 2 years and refuse to return it!!! All that is given, lies lies and more lies! A case of Buyer Beware when dealing with this company!! They will take your money and run.

MARIASouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad service, a scam, Never use this company- MIDDLE MAN,

- very difficult to get hold off , will not answer the phone, have to leave messages but no one returns call
- purchased voucher (fully paid) which they cancelled due to covid but will not refund instead it they said it will be a credit voucher.
- when using the credit voucher they require additional $$$, this is a rip off, not fair, and may not be able to use this unless I agree to pay so much more.
-I trusted and purchased the voucher ((Sea world resort - 4 park package) in good faith, but now I was told I will need to pay $$$ to be able to get the same deal (Sea world resort - 4 park package)- this is very unjust and unfair...

Jodyne
JodyneSydney, NSW

Terrible service

Previously used this company and they were fantastic. However, I’ve been trying to complete and pay for a current booking with this company for the past week. I’ve tried phoning several times a day, let multiple voice messages and also sent multiple emails for the past week and still no contact from the company. Not sure how I’m meant to pay for my booking when they fail to return any of my calls, emails or messages. The current service is atrocious. I appreciate the company is likely to be busy since reopening however I’ve spent one week trying to make contact now and not heard anything back. Very disappointed with the company and I’m unlikely to recommend them or book with them again.

Ease of Booking
Darren
Darren

Bad service, avoid at all cost. Only nice when closing sales, but for rebooking via travel credit they are terrible

JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

Very happy

Travelonline were excellent to deal with every thing was as per booking and no problems arose from any part of our booking or accommodation. Very happy to recommend this company.

Joanne
JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best holiday ever

The lovely ladies at travel online have been amazing helping my family out with our travel plans. We have used travel online for the last 4 years for every trip and things always gone smoothly and if any issues arise while on holidays travel online has always been just a phone call away to help us sort it out. Thank you for your wonderful service.

Ellen
EllenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

2 fuss free trips booked thru Travel Online. Could not make either due to Covid-19 and lockdowns. Both times Travel Online were very sympathetic and offered full credits. More importantly, emails and calls were answered quickly and advice given once to delay cancellation as it would have cost me in cancellation fees. That was much appreciated. Anyone who complains about the "pp" on the website is not justified as it is, and always has been, very clearly stated. Third time lucky with Travel Online and not worried about the support at all. Well done TO - it must be so hard for you to keep everyone happy.

Monica Brown
Monica BrownPerth, WA

Weekend Getaway

Booking was done easy through Emails I always got a reply regarding my Accommodations and how much money I owed it did meet my expectations I will book through Travel Online again Thankyou to the staff

Nerissa H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NEVER EVER AGAIN

Booked a package trip to Bali in 2019, due to leave in May, trip was cancelled due to Covid. This company has done nothing to support a refund, they have never kept me up to date with airlines refunds policies and feels they should keep their commission and a $100 credit and supports the airlines (Garuda) with their ever changing refund policy. Agent cant even send me a copy of the terms of my ticket I have asked 10times. They are rude, unhelpful. NEVER AGAIN.

J. JOSEPH
J. JOSEPHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worse company I have ever dealt with!

PriscillaGreat Southern, WA

Best travel planning experience ever!!

From the time we began planning our eastern states holiday the team at Travel Online were so informative and helpful. Right when we were due to head off covid restrictions became a reality and a call to the team gave us the confidence and ability to amend our booking and continue with our holiday. Highly recommend Travel Online.

Priscilla

I will definitely seek Travel Online's assistance when booking our next holiday, they took all the pressure off in creating the perfect experience, well done T.O. :)

Beware if you have a cancellation.

We are still waiting for a refund for flights more than 14 months ago.

They refused to refund our accommodation charges, despite the accomodation provider not charging them. The reason they gave is that we cancelled with 45 days of the booking. We didn’t cancel, The borders shut!!

We have been refunded by another online travel agent within 2 weeks of flights been cancelled, despite being a budget provider. Jeststar has refunded me 3 times during the pandemic within 2 weeks.

It’s beyond a joke now. Much safer to book direct with airlines

K M Newcastle  NSW
K M Newcastle NSW

TOCS298737. I have been told several times it is coming and yet each time the date passes.

Marianneasked

Hi, can someone please contact me about a booking I have through you? I am experiencing no answers to my calls and emails. Before I start getting upset can someone please contact me URGENTLY!

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Marianne, We apologise that you are having difficulty in getting through. We are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of calls and emails. Our team are trying their best to get back to everyone ASAP and we appreciate your patience. If you can please provide your booking reference number I will have your consultant get in touch with you.

Marianne

My Booking Reference is TOCS312937. I have paid for the accommodation but have not received any confirmation of payment or the travel documents. This is urgent and I need a response as soon as possible.

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Marianne, Thank you for providing that additional information. Your consultant has resent your travel vouchers. Please let us know if you do not receive them. Have a wonderful trip!

Micah B.
Micah B.asked

Booked a family holiday to Fiji for September 2020 with Fiji airways and after Covid we were told we could not get a refund but that they would hold the amount in credit, we rebooked and were told we needed to pay more money even though the flights were now cheaper due to our youngest no longer being an infant. paid the extra money and then covid continued and same thing happened again. We are now wanting to rebook and even though flights are half the price we originally paid so our credit is over $3000 what the flights are currently worth I am being told I still need to pay and EXTRA $200 to rebook due to taxes?
I have over $6000 in credits, flights are worth $2836 but I somehow still have to pay extra? Can someone help me pursue a refund as I can no longer continue with this trip!
REF No. TOCS301978 | Flight Credit

Hi Micah,

I can see you have been in touch with Marleen and Liam in our reservations team. As explained by them, your credits are being held by Fiji Airways, not us. Unfortunately this means we are governed by their terms and conditions and at this stage they are not issuing refunds.

As mentioned, the price increases are due to your youngest child no longer being classified as an infant as well as tax increases levied by Fiji Airways. Again, these prices are out of our control and we have no bearing on them or ability to control them.

We understand that the process of booking, cancellation, rebooking and subsequent cancellations can be a bit confusing and along with the flight credit breakdown that Marleen sent you back in February, we'd be happy to help you navigate the rebooking process to ensure you get the best outcome.

Our customers with credits on file are at the top of our list and now that travel to Fiji is finally back on the table we want to help you take advantage of the great deals on offer and book in your preferred dates before rooms sell out. Our trained consultants are experienced in dealing with these difficult times and will be able to update you with the latest information and pricing from the airline so your best bet is to contact your consultant.

We appreciate this has been a very difficult time and look forward to helping your family to book an amazing holiday to Fiji after waiting for so long!

Margaret_Barrett
Margaret_Barrettasked

I would like to know why it is taking you 61/2 month to refund the airline fares which you cancelled because of the covid you were very quick to take the money, 180days for the airline and then 12 week for you to refund WHY???????? Do I need to go to the ombudsman. I need some answers. When I asked for the refund you said 10 week now you tell me more

Hi Margaret,

We'd certainly be happy to follow this up for you and find out exactly what is happening with your refund. Can you please provide your TOCS reference number so that we can locate your booking in the system and give you an update?

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Margaret, I passed your concerns on to our Reservations Manager who was able to locate your booking in our system. I believe she has since reached out to you to update you on the status of your refund. The airline has refunded your airfares way ahead of schedule which is great news! We received your refund request on the 7th of August and are very pleased to report that we received the funds back from the airline on the 28th of September, far ahead of the 180 days the airline had originally told us it would take. Upon receipt of these funds you were immediately added to our refund queue which has an approximate 12 week turn around due to the extremely high volumes of refunds that our accounts department is currently processing. You may receive your funds sooner than this, but we like to give our customers the most realistic timeframes in order to avoid disappointment. We understand this is frustrating, however we appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time. Our team is doing their best to assist all customers as quickly as possible.

Get an answer from our members and Travel Online representatives