Listing monitored by Travel Online

1.4
  • Trip Completed Yes · No (57)
  • Ease of Booking
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No Communication!

Mark

Yeah i read your copy paste response in the last message!
Whats the point in providing a TOCS number? It seems you're too busy with the borders reopening to do anything.. unless it goes public.

TravelOnline M.Travel OnlineSend a private message

We'd like to help you Mark, but without your TOCS reference we're unable to locate your booking in our system. If you would like further assistance, please advise.

Vitaliya H.
Vitaliya H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A difficult times for Travel Agents, and they did exceptional in face of the challenges they have

Donovan
DonovanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Burnt bridges

Nearly 3 years later and still waiting for our refund of over $4500! Such a pity as they were very helpful with the original booking but due to the lack of “fight” to get my money back they have lost me as a future customer! The automatic reply of “We will only respond after 72 hours due to high demand” for past 3 years has not changed-They lay blame with the airline but unfortunately they are the company that I paid for the service through. All other travel reservations will get refunds actioned asap.

Extremely Frustrating!!

Robbie
RobbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication and are near impossible to contact .

We have tried numerous times via phone and email to contact travel online. We are trying to book a trip with credit from a cancelled holiday due to Covid in 2020. Travel online would not give us a refund for the cancelled trip and now we can’t get in contact to use the credit. Very frustrating as airfares and prices are increasing and we still can’t in contact.

GregSydney, NSW

Beware - only out to take money from you!

Disgraceful customer service. Have been given the run around since COVID hit. Refuse to give us a refund saying the airline tickets are already purchased?? What from two years ago? Now finally trying to rebook and have bumped the prices up and said ‘out of our control’. They now want us to pay extra for the same ‘tickets’ we purchased originally. If the tickets were already purchased as you say, why would we need to now pay more????We are not in financial position to pay extra and flat out refuse to help us. Why would a refund not be given if you can’t offer what was originally purchased. Buyer beware!

Bree B.South East Queensland, QLD

No responses - trying to book another holiday

Hi there
We had a holiday to Fiji we could attend now we are trying to rebook but aren’t receiving a call back. We are wanting to try and rebook for next month - the phones go straight to message bank and no reply via email - apparently have a credit but can’t even book ourselves.. want to get cheapest flights but they’re getting dearer by the day

Bree B.

They call back then say to email through as urgent, and then nothing.
Flights are getting dearer by the day. And all the good flights for our dates are going. Why can’t you send me the details for my credit so I can book myself without days delays…

Fil C.
Fil C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This company is to be avoided at all cost. Read ALL reviews to inform yourself.

TravelOnline M.Travel OnlineSend a private message

We apologise for the delay with you receiving your refund. I understand that you have been offered a refund from us and we are awaiting further details from you.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete lack of customer service.

Travel online slowness to change bookings due to a canceled flight cost us accommodation which they told us was our problem and to claim on insurance. Trying to rebook accomodation via them as the flight credits are through them. They are now trying to sell us flights again. Most hopeless organisation ever. Regret having engaged them.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire, Flights and Tour
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

Poor customer support

Eligible for refund (Covid)2020 .initially told “should have read the fine print”Then up to 6 months ,then told 12 months before refund could be available.14 months from initial request funds arrived .Quick to take your money and then silence .Never again

Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible. Primitive company, no concern for customer service

I stupidly booked a trip to Fiji in march 2020. Since then we've had credits to use once the world opened up. Travel Online have been nothing but frustrating to deal with. Proposed itinerary sent our of date order, a break down of costs not available through their system. I'm close to giving up on my credits because it's way too difficult to deal with this company.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
Laura T
Laura T

Do not book through Travel Online

Have used Travel Online multiple times but would never use them again, after our last experience. I'm STILL waiting on a refund from 2020 and can still not get an answer as to when.

Natalie
NatalieNew South Wales

Horrible Treatment by Customer Service - Do not book a holiday here

I booked a family trip to Fiji in 2020. With respect and providing the business extensive understanding of the impact of COVID on the travel industry, I have tried on and off for 12 months to receive a refund for my flights (travel credit) as I have not been able to travel due to medical conditions. I was originally made to think this would be an easy process. I have provided a medical certificate exemption which an airline will usually accept for refund. They ended up just not replying to my emails regarding the issue and are no longer taking phone call enquiries. After reading other reviews it doesn't look like rebooking or using the travel credit will be possible. Buyers Beware Do Not Book Through This Company.

Unhappy Customer

Terrible and just an ongoing nightmare.
Hand over your money to this company at your own risk cause I did and now still living in the nightmare of it all. Good luck.

Micah B.
Micah B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beyond infuriating.

The Ryans
The RyansMid North Coast, NSW

Extremely Unhappy

Despite TravelOnline having our refunded airfares (which I negotiated directly with the airline) in their account for more than 12 weeks, they still have not transferred the funds to my account. This is despite repeated emails to & fro & promises that the refund will be credited each of the last 3 weeks. To add insult, TravelOnline is to charge $50 per passenger to transfer the refund to my account. Totally unacceptable & very frustrating. Will never use or recommend TravelOnline ever again.

Renae S.asked

Can someone please call me. Over the past 4 months i have been trying to use my flight credit i have for a trip to fiji that was cancelled from May 2020. Each time i email it takes days for a response and questions then are asked regarding details i have already supplied and it goes around in circles with days in between contact. Trying to rebook the same flights is looking extremely expensive as my last contact i was requested to pay double what i originally paid for. I can book new flights with you right now online myself for $700 less then what I’m being charged with my credits. I have spoken with Fiji Airways direct and they have checked my tickets and given me the open ticket details and have said i should not be having to pay extra.

Hi Renae,

Thank you for that information. I have passed this along to our Reservations Manager who will be in touch to assist you.

janine
janineasked

was looking into using this company, but am hesitant after reading the reveiws
Not sure if I should use them.

Eleise
Eleise

I never complain unless I feel it necessary. I’m not that person who would waste my time. All I can say is if you choose to use this company, I hope that you have a much better experience than I did.

Pedro Ribeiro
Pedro Ribeiroasked

I’ve made a booking with you guys. Ref number TOCS323367.
EverytHing seems fine although there is no mention of the 2x ocean view room,just one.
Also you have written two names incorrectly on the fijiairways booking 5GOQZU when I provided you with the correct names and surnames.
Please check Kirsty Nixon email and rectify that.. it will cost you according to someone on the Fiji airways call centre.

I fly in two days.