Listing monitored by Travel Online

1.4
  • Trip Completed Yes · No (43)
  • Ease of Booking
The Ryans
The RyansMid North Coast, NSW

Extremely Unhappy

Despite TravelOnline having our refunded airfares (which I negotiated directly with the airline) in their account for more than 12 weeks, they still have not transferred the funds to my account. This is despite repeated emails to & fro & promises that the refund will be credited each of the last 3 weeks. To add insult, TravelOnline is to charge $50 per passenger to transfer the refund to my account. Totally unacceptable & very frustrating. Will never use or recommend TravelOnline ever again.

Tina
TinaNorth Western Region, NSW

Not happy.

Not happy, paid upfront. After we paid flights changed. Lost basically a day.
To get a hold of them after making payment is near impossible.
Phone calls and emails not not returned .
Made comments on their Facebook page , they delete the comments.
Not professional.

Donovan
DonovanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not use them!

Booked flights to Fiji in August 2019 for travel in April 2020-This was cancelled due to Covid. We had flights out in credit. My wife then had complications from her diabetes and was advised that she is not to fly. We supplied all medical information required for a refund. We were told it would take 3months, then it went to 6 months then we were told 9months. When I called Fiji airways directly, was told that the refund has been processed-Travel online have said” the airline had given you the incorrect information “.

For the amount of money involved, it seems like the legal route is the way to go with this company!

Giovanni
Giovanni

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! BEWARE!!!

What an awful company to deal with! Holiday cancelled due to covid and they've been holding onto my money/refund for nearly 2 years and refuse to return it!!! All that is given, lies lies and more lies! A case of Buyer Beware when dealing with this company!! They will take your money and run.

MARIASouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad service, a scam, Never use this company- MIDDLE MAN,

- very difficult to get hold off , will not answer the phone, have to leave messages but no one returns call
- purchased voucher (fully paid) which they cancelled due to covid but will not refund instead it they said it will be a credit voucher.
- when using the credit voucher they require additional $$$, this is a rip off, not fair, and may not be able to use this unless I agree to pay so much more.
-I trusted and purchased the voucher ((Sea world resort - 4 park package) in good faith, but now I was told I will need to pay $$$ to be able to get the same deal (Sea world resort - 4 park package)- this is very unjust and unfair...

Booking TypeTour
Darren
Darren

Bad service, avoid at all cost. Only nice when closing sales, but for rebooking via travel credit they are terrible

JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

Ellen
EllenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

2 fuss free trips booked thru Travel Online. Could not make either due to Covid-19 and lockdowns. Both times Travel Online were very sympathetic and offered full credits. More importantly, emails and calls were answered quickly and advice given once to delay cancellation as it would have cost me in cancellation fees. That was much appreciated. Anyone who complains about the "pp" on the website is not justified as it is, and always has been, very clearly stated. Third time lucky with Travel Online and not worried about the support at all. Well done TO - it must be so hard for you to keep everyone happy.

Nerissa H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NEVER EVER AGAIN

Booked a package trip to Bali in 2019, due to leave in May, trip was cancelled due to Covid. This company has done nothing to support a refund, they have never kept me up to date with airlines refunds policies and feels they should keep their commission and a $100 credit and supports the airlines (Garuda) with their ever changing refund policy. Agent cant even send me a copy of the terms of my ticket I have asked 10times. They are rude, unhelpful. NEVER AGAIN.

J. JOSEPH
J. JOSEPHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worse company I have ever dealt with!

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Beware if you have a cancellation.

We are still waiting for a refund for flights more than 14 months ago.

They refused to refund our accommodation charges, despite the accomodation provider not charging them. The reason they gave is that we cancelled with 45 days of the booking. We didn’t cancel, The borders shut!!

We have been refunded by another online travel agent within 2 weeks of flights been cancelled, despite being a budget provider. Jeststar has refunded me 3 times during the pandemic within 2 weeks.

It’s beyond a joke now. Much safer to book direct with airlines

K M Newcastle  NSW
K M Newcastle NSW

TOCS298737. I have been told several times it is coming and yet each time the date passes.

Susan
SusanQueensland

Extremely poor service, in fact there was no service at all.

Rang four times, left message four times, not contacted once by anyone.

Will not consider trying to use this organisation again. Promises but no follow through. I know there are better travel agents out there.

DesmondIllawarra, NSW

Do not go anywhere near this company!

Michelle M.Travel Online
Michelle M.Travel Online
BrendanSouth West, WA

Thieves and a ripoff.

Was given a $3124 credit to use then told I couldn’t. Straight ripoff. They then blamed an ex staff member. Told all veteran websites as well. Don’t use them.
Brendan Phillips

adrianrd1South East Queensland, QLD

A company to avoid.

Maher zay
Maher zayasked

My partner and I will be travelling to Fiji in 2 days time. My partner has received her itinerary and tickets but I have not and I will be leaving in 2 DAYS!!!!!
I have been trying to contact you guys for a week and I need this sorted out ASAP.
booking reference TOCS319275

Hi Maher,

Apologies for the difficulty in getting through, we have a number of team members out sick currently so we are a bit short staffed. We are also dealing with an extremely high volume of phone calls and emails due to last minute cancellations due to customers testing positive for COVID as well as assisting customers who have tested positive to COVID whilst overseas. We are also helping to assist customers whose plans have been impacted by cancellations due to hazardous operating conditions as a result of the ash cloud from the Hunga Tonga-Hunga Ha'apai volcanic eruption over the weekend.

Please bear with us as we navigate this challenging time. Our team are doing their best to assist all customers in a timely manner and are working through emails and call backs in departure date order. We think this is the most efficient way to assist our customers during these challenging times. We understand this may be frustrating for you, having to wait longer than normal for a response and we sincerely apologise and thank you for your patience and understanding.

I have passed your information along to our reservations team and marked it as urgent, so they will be in touch shortly.

Ashleyasked

I am asking on behalf of my partner Brooke Annan-coe, ref number TOCS320323. Please get back to my email asap or call me on 04206702933. We have been trying to contact you for DAYS in regards to a change in our flights that we did not consent to and we now miss a whole day of our 5 day trip to Fiji. Please contact me ASAP or I will contact consumer affairs, the resort, and Fiji airlines to try and sort this out and potentially get the money you scammed me out of!!!

Hi Ashley,

I can see that our consultants emailed Brooke yesterday afternoon at approximately 2.30pm with the below advice:

Hi Brooke

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately all the airlines are reducing their flights in to Fiji for the next couple of months.

There is no other direct flights with Fiji Airways on the 1st besides the flight they have moved you on to. There is also no direct flights on the 7th of March either if we wanted to extend your holiday by a day. There is however the same flight home you are currently on for the 8th of March. I know its not ideal but we could extend your holiday to make up for the lost day? If it’s a direct flight we can do a free of charge change however if you wanted to look at a flight via Sydney on the 7th you would need to pay for the Sydney to Melbourne leg?

----------------------------------

We sincerely apologise for the difficulty in getting through or receiving a response. This is not the level of service that we pride ourselves on, however we are currently shortstaffed due to a number of our team members being out sick. We are also currently dealing with a number of last minute cancellations as well as customers who have tested positive to COVID while on holiday who we are also assisting. Our team are trying their best to get back to all customers as quickly as humanly possible.

We also apologise for the inconvenience of having your flight schedule changed. Although this is controlled by the airline and completely out of our hands, we understand that it is frustrating and would like to help you amend your plans. Based on the advice given in the email yesterday, we will await your instructions on how you wish to proceed. If you would still like a call from a consultant, please let me know and I will have someone contact you.

Ashley

Hi, yes they did, but that email is EXTREMELY confusing!!! I have gotten in touch with someone who is passing me on to management. Please be more clear with your emails, as they are impossible to make sense of, it almost feels intentionally confusing.

Marianneasked

Hi, can someone please contact me about a booking I have through you? I am experiencing no answers to my calls and emails. Before I start getting upset can someone please contact me URGENTLY!

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Marianne, We apologise that you are having difficulty in getting through. We are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of calls and emails. Our team are trying their best to get back to everyone ASAP and we appreciate your patience. If you can please provide your booking reference number I will have your consultant get in touch with you.

Marianne

My Booking Reference is TOCS312937. I have paid for the accommodation but have not received any confirmation of payment or the travel documents. This is urgent and I need a response as soon as possible.

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Marianne, Thank you for providing that additional information. Your consultant has resent your travel vouchers. Please let us know if you do not receive them. Have a wonderful trip!

Get an answer from our members and Travel Online representatives