Travel Online

Travel Online (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Trip Completed Yes (194) · No (43)
  • Ease of Booking

mr boogeyman
mr boogeyman

Great short Holiday destination.

Shasam
ShasamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous holiday

Everything was fantastic. Originally booked for somewhere else but need to change all plans due to covid & Amy did everything possible to help, suggest & make sure all bases covered. Cannot fault. Thank you for a great holiday experience.

Perfect holiday

The only objection was no booking transfer from Hotel in Cairns to Airport.Hotels were great with friendly service. Silkhari Hotel in Port Douglas was better than expected.Oakes Hotel in Cairns centrally located with wonderful roof top dining

Wendy
WendyHunter Region, NSW

Booking with travelonline

Booked a holiday to palm Bay resort, long Island with travelonline and was very happy
No unexpected additional fees. Holiday was great. Shal definitely be going back again and will use travelonline again

Ease of Booking

Geoff
GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well done

The booking was straight forward, the fine details were sorted out prior to finalising the deal and what we got was exactly what we booked, everything fell in place
I will have no hesitation in using the service again or recommending it to others

great deals

Room was so roomy and so close to everything. Breakfast was great every morning. Overall a great place to stay. Booked Brigadier room. No extra fees after booking. Staff were all lovely.

Fiona
FionaPerth, WA

Fantastic value

Prompt and reliable service.
Offers Aussie stays at great prices and many include inclusions. Love that you can book with a deposit and make regular payments to pay for your holiday.

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Fantastic company,Couldn’t recommend enough, helped with all of our issues with covid and found the perfect holiday!

Super easy to adjust booking , no unexpected fees. Initially booked a trip to Bali and they helped us change it to Port Douglas. Best holiday I’ve been on, super helpful

Port Douglas holiday.

Travel Online are very professional & would not hesitate to go through them again for our next holiday, thank-you Travel Online, for our wonderful holiday., & for being so inexpensive for us to travel.

Margaret_Barrett
Margaret_BarrettAU

BEST VIEWS OF THE CORAL SEA

No other fees, except we had to pay $200.00 deposit, which I wasn't expecting. It is refundable. Booked a Double Ocean. Experience was fine. Meet more than our expectations. It was very easy to adjust our booking and everything went smooth.

Doug M.
Doug M.

Excellent value.

Everything was exactly as advertised & amazing value. We booked an apartment in Noosa Heads & the location could not have been better as it was right on Hastings St close to everything, beach, shops & restaurants.

DesmondIllawarra, NSW

Do not go anywhere near this company!

Ian
IanPerth, WA

Quality Service and Great Holidays

We booked through Rravel online to visit Margaret River, for a killer deal with a killer price. Drove 6hr roundabout trip only to be told booking does not exist. Being a Saturday evening in the West, the office was closed so returned home, as the hotel and surrounding areas were fully booked. Contacted office on Monday morning and received a reply within the hour to my complaint. Received a full refund as well as 2 free nights accommodation at the hotel as it was the hotels mistake and not Travel Online. They worked tirelessly so sort out my problem and were sympathetic to my situation and sought the best outcome for me. I will definitely use them again, for their integrity, intuition and can do attitude.

BrendanSouth West, WA

Thieves and a ripoff.

Was given a $3124 credit to use then told I couldn’t. Straight ripoff. They then blamed an ex staff member. Told all veteran websites as well. Don’t use them.
Brendan Phillips

Sanj
SanjMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never book through them

Our flight was cancelled. Virgin claims that TravelOnline are-booked us on a different flight without contacting us, which is illegal. We ended up paying $800 out of pocket for new last minute flights, as the person I spoke to on the phone said they would contact their supervisor and get back to me, but never did. Virgin was able to offer us a cash refund, but stated that it had to be done via TravelOnline as it’s a third party. TravelOnline refused to pass along the cash refund, and was only able to give us a voucher. Oh, and they rely on a system of emails and call-backs, so are impossible to contact if you have a situation at the airport, as we did. Never using or recommending this dodgy service.

adrianrd1South East Queensland, QLD

A company to avoid.

jennifer
jenniferVictoria

Travelonline rocks!

This is my third booking time and every time has been fabulous, One was a very large multiple family booking and again all plans went off with out any issues.

Sue Caroll
Sue Caroll

We have found Travleonline excellent to deal with

We booked a package in Bali for mid 2020. Given overseas travel was curtailed we thought we might have issues getting refunds or credits but not so. We got a JetStar credit for the airfare portion promptly and all bar $100 back from the rest of our booking. That $100 was applied against an internal package we have just taken in Queensland. We will use Travelonline again in the future as a result of their service and cannot fault them.

MelNSydney

Sorry I can't leave a 0-star rating

Appalling Customer service

No one has bothered to return my call or my email dated OCTOBER 29th, it is now December 9th 2020!!!! No follow up, no support, no customer service what so ever during this crisis!! Not once! I highly recommend for consumers to go elsewhere!!! This is a joke and I will never return or engage in their services again.

andrea p.Sydney, NSW

No communication, poor value

Stay away from this agency. If you have credit with them be ready to be charge more or loose your money.
Booked a room with them 1 year ago, due to covid travel was cancel and credit voucher was gave to me to be spend n any hotel with travel online. I re book with them to go in Fiji, and they refuse as the voucher as to be spent in the same hotel, so I did. However after few day Travel online re contact me saying they need to charge extra due new rates or I can take a cheap room instead

Kerrie Brown
Kerrie BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Travelonline to the Rescue

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing Result

Tried the 'bait and switch' strategy."That is totally booked out I'm sorry", we have something else but....... But it was over double what original holiday was. I am quite unhappy with the experience.

Phillip Giles
Phillip GilesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

We have been booking our holidays through Travel Online for many years. We mainly go on cruises however since COVID have had to look at alternative holidays. Fiona and Kristy have been amazing! They have always communicated with us on cancellation of cruises and future cruise credits that have applied. They have even helped with suggestions on other holidays to Uluru and the next a rail journey to North Queensland. Service has always been five star and booking is so quick and easy. Client for Life!

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refund for my Fiji holiday

David

It's fairly obvious you didn't read my review. I have my refund. I hope that the others can receive a similar outcome that I did.