Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Trip Completed Yes (210) · No (5)
  • Ease of Booking

Fred
FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded expectations

Very pleasant consultant dealt with our request. She offered helpful suggestions.
There was a minor hitch when information was not communicated to the consultant.Because the accommodation time changed the airline ticket needed to be changed too.

Very happy

Travelonline were excellent to deal with every thing was as per booking and no problems arose from any part of our booking or accommodation. Very happy to recommend this company.

Joanne
JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best holiday ever

The lovely ladies at travel online have been amazing helping my family out with our travel plans. We have used travel online for the last 4 years for every trip and things always gone smoothly and if any issues arise while on holidays travel online has always been just a phone call away to help us sort it out. Thank you for your wonderful service.

Ellen
EllenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

2 fuss free trips booked thru Travel Online. Could not make either due to Covid-19 and lockdowns. Both times Travel Online were very sympathetic and offered full credits. More importantly, emails and calls were answered quickly and advice given once to delay cancellation as it would have cost me in cancellation fees. That was much appreciated. Anyone who complains about the "pp" on the website is not justified as it is, and always has been, very clearly stated. Third time lucky with Travel Online and not worried about the support at all. Well done TO - it must be so hard for you to keep everyone happy.

Monica Brown
Monica BrownPerth, WA

Weekend Getaway

Booking was done easy through Emails I always got a reply regarding my Accommodations and how much money I owed it did meet my expectations I will book through Travel Online again Thankyou to the staff

Chellygirl72
Chellygirl72South East Queensland, QLD

Tangalooma Moreton Island

All laid out in writing and payment dates advised very easy to deal with. Only would suggest some different options on payment plans and smaller deposit so you aren't scared to book due to sudden Covid lockdowns that may occur.

PriscillaGreat Southern, WA

Best travel planning experience ever!!

From the time we began planning our eastern states holiday the team at Travel Online were so informative and helpful. Right when we were due to head off covid restrictions became a reality and a call to the team gave us the confidence and ability to amend our booking and continue with our holiday. Highly recommend Travel Online.

Priscilla

I will definitely seek Travel Online's assistance when booking our next holiday, they took all the pressure off in creating the perfect experience, well done T.O. :)

Bev
BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Port Douglas

It is not every day that you receive a reduction in accommodation charges to Port Douglas. So it came as a nice surprise, when Travel online passed them on to us. I have had several holidays with Travel online and been very happy with them. I would highly recommend them.

Ease of Booking
Tracey R.
Tracey R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price and very efficient

Travel online made booking the holiday deal easy. They were efficient, knowledgeable and great communicators. Everything went perfectly. I would use them for my next holiday and recommend them to my friends

Cookie
CookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Company

We have booked several trips with Travel On Line and have never encountered a problem. Have never been charged additional fees and have enjoyed all our vacations. We'll done Travel On Line

Veda
VedaSydney, NSW

Great Value

This was the first time we booked with Travelonline. We booked both flights and accommodation with them. I was a bit sceptical so I checked with both Virgin airlines and Silkari resort in Port Douglas to make sure they have our bookings.Everything went smoothly. Now we booked another holiday with Travelonline to Fiji. The value we received booking with them is much better then on the other websites we have been using.

Ease of Booking
Deb
DebPeel, WA

Great Saving Great Service

The prices available via Travel Online were amazing. No one I met at the resort had got even close to the price paid with these guys. I had no issues with any of the process and they are prompt with any questions responding. I stayed in the gorgeous sunset resort of Mindil Beach Casino. I loved the resort, location and sunsets. The resort has a few issues that let it down a little but the overall experience was amazing.

Kean Selway
Kean SelwaySouthwest, VIC

Very safe and helpful travel service

All the team involved were super helpful and competent. They managed the ever-changing COVID situation and assured our deposits from cancellations and re-booked and re-arranged everything without any fuss whatsoever.

mr boogeyman
mr boogeyman

Great short Holiday destination.

Shasam
ShasamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous holiday

Everything was fantastic. Originally booked for somewhere else but need to change all plans due to covid & Amy did everything possible to help, suggest & make sure all bases covered. Cannot fault. Thank you for a great holiday experience.

Marianneasked

Hi, can someone please contact me about a booking I have through you? I am experiencing no answers to my calls and emails. Before I start getting upset can someone please contact me URGENTLY!

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Marianne, We apologise that you are having difficulty in getting through. We are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of calls and emails. Our team are trying their best to get back to everyone ASAP and we appreciate your patience. If you can please provide your booking reference number I will have your consultant get in touch with you.

Marianne

My Booking Reference is TOCS312937. I have paid for the accommodation but have not received any confirmation of payment or the travel documents. This is urgent and I need a response as soon as possible.

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Marianne, Thank you for providing that additional information. Your consultant has resent your travel vouchers. Please let us know if you do not receive them. Have a wonderful trip!

Micah B.
Micah B.asked

Booked a family holiday to Fiji for September 2020 with Fiji airways and after Covid we were told we could not get a refund but that they would hold the amount in credit, we rebooked and were told we needed to pay more money even though the flights were now cheaper due to our youngest no longer being an infant. paid the extra money and then covid continued and same thing happened again. We are now wanting to rebook and even though flights are half the price we originally paid so our credit is over $3000 what the flights are currently worth I am being told I still need to pay and EXTRA $200 to rebook due to taxes?
I have over $6000 in credits, flights are worth $2836 but I somehow still have to pay extra? Can someone help me pursue a refund as I can no longer continue with this trip!
REF No. TOCS301978 | Flight Credit

Hi Micah,

I can see you have been in touch with Marleen and Liam in our reservations team. As explained by them, your credits are being held by Fiji Airways, not us. Unfortunately this means we are governed by their terms and conditions and at this stage they are not issuing refunds.

As mentioned, the price increases are due to your youngest child no longer being classified as an infant as well as tax increases levied by Fiji Airways. Again, these prices are out of our control and we have no bearing on them or ability to control them.

We understand that the process of booking, cancellation, rebooking and subsequent cancellations can be a bit confusing and along with the flight credit breakdown that Marleen sent you back in February, we'd be happy to help you navigate the rebooking process to ensure you get the best outcome.

Our customers with credits on file are at the top of our list and now that travel to Fiji is finally back on the table we want to help you take advantage of the great deals on offer and book in your preferred dates before rooms sell out. Our trained consultants are experienced in dealing with these difficult times and will be able to update you with the latest information and pricing from the airline so your best bet is to contact your consultant.

We appreciate this has been a very difficult time and look forward to helping your family to book an amazing holiday to Fiji after waiting for so long!

Margaret_Barrett
Margaret_Barrettasked

I would like to know why it is taking you 61/2 month to refund the airline fares which you cancelled because of the covid you were very quick to take the money, 180days for the airline and then 12 week for you to refund WHY???????? Do I need to go to the ombudsman. I need some answers. When I asked for the refund you said 10 week now you tell me more

Hi Margaret,

We'd certainly be happy to follow this up for you and find out exactly what is happening with your refund. Can you please provide your TOCS reference number so that we can locate your booking in the system and give you an update?

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Margaret, I passed your concerns on to our Reservations Manager who was able to locate your booking in our system. I believe she has since reached out to you to update you on the status of your refund. The airline has refunded your airfares way ahead of schedule which is great news! We received your refund request on the 7th of August and are very pleased to report that we received the funds back from the airline on the 28th of September, far ahead of the 180 days the airline had originally told us it would take. Upon receipt of these funds you were immediately added to our refund queue which has an approximate 12 week turn around due to the extremely high volumes of refunds that our accounts department is currently processing. You may receive your funds sooner than this, but we like to give our customers the most realistic timeframes in order to avoid disappointment. We understand this is frustrating, however we appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time. Our team is doing their best to assist all customers as quickly as possible.

Get an answer from our members and Travel Online representatives