Listing monitored by Travel Online

• Ease of Booking

Aunty Book
Aunty BookPerth, WA

Crown Towers Perfection at Christmas

This is the second Christmas in a row that we have used Travel Online to book our Christmas staycation at Crown Towers Perth. The packages are always great value and Crown Towers is the ultimate in luxury and relaxation with the many beautiful pools to choose from and the awesome daily breakfast at the fabulous Epicurean. We love to stay at Crown Towers and Travel Online has been awesome in providing us with affordable packages that allow us to stay there for special occasions.

Fred
FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded expectations

Very pleasant consultant dealt with our request. She offered helpful suggestions.
There was a minor hitch when information was not communicated to the consultant.Because the accommodation time changed the airline ticket needed to be changed too.

Joanne
JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best holiday ever

The lovely ladies at travel online have been amazing helping my family out with our travel plans. We have used travel online for the last 4 years for every trip and things always gone smoothly and if any issues arise while on holidays travel online has always been just a phone call away to help us sort it out. Thank you for your wonderful service.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
Monica Brown
Monica BrownPerth, WA

Weekend Getaway

Booking was done easy through Emails I always got a reply regarding my Accommodations and how much money I owed it did meet my expectations I will book through Travel Online again Thankyou to the staff

Chellygirl72
Chellygirl72South East Queensland, QLD

Tangalooma Moreton Island

All laid out in writing and payment dates advised very easy to deal with. Only would suggest some different options on payment plans and smaller deposit so you aren't scared to book due to sudden Covid lockdowns that may occur.

PriscillaGreat Southern, WA

Best travel planning experience ever!!

From the time we began planning our eastern states holiday the team at Travel Online were so informative and helpful. Right when we were due to head off covid restrictions became a reality and a call to the team gave us the confidence and ability to amend our booking and continue with our holiday. Highly recommend Travel Online.

Priscilla

I will definitely seek Travel Online's assistance when booking our next holiday, they took all the pressure off in creating the perfect experience, well done T.O. :)

Bev
BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Port Douglas

It is not every day that you receive a reduction in accommodation charges to Port Douglas. So it came as a nice surprise, when Travel online passed them on to us. I have had several holidays with Travel online and been very happy with them. I would highly recommend them.

Tracey R.
Tracey R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price and very efficient

Travel online made booking the holiday deal easy. They were efficient, knowledgeable and great communicators. Everything went perfectly. I would use them for my next holiday and recommend them to my friends

Cookie
CookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Company

We have booked several trips with Travel On Line and have never encountered a problem. Have never been charged additional fees and have enjoyed all our vacations. We'll done Travel On Line

Veda
VedaSydney, NSW

Great Value

This was the first time we booked with Travelonline. We booked both flights and accommodation with them. I was a bit sceptical so I checked with both Virgin airlines and Silkari resort in Port Douglas to make sure they have our bookings.Everything went smoothly. Now we booked another holiday with Travelonline to Fiji. The value we received booking with them is much better then on the other websites we have been using.

Deb
DebPeel, WA

Great Saving Great Service

The prices available via Travel Online were amazing. No one I met at the resort had got even close to the price paid with these guys. I had no issues with any of the process and they are prompt with any questions responding. I stayed in the gorgeous sunset resort of Mindil Beach Casino. I loved the resort, location and sunsets. The resort has a few issues that let it down a little but the overall experience was amazing.

Kean Selway
Kean SelwaySouthwest, VIC

Very safe and helpful travel service

All the team involved were super helpful and competent. They managed the ever-changing COVID situation and assured our deposits from cancellations and re-booked and re-arranged everything without any fuss whatsoever.

mr boogeyman
mr boogeyman

Great short Holiday destination.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire, Flights, Insurance and Visa
Shasam
ShasamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous holiday

Everything was fantastic. Originally booked for somewhere else but need to change all plans due to covid & Amy did everything possible to help, suggest & make sure all bases covered. Cannot fault. Thank you for a great holiday experience.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour

Perfect holiday

The only objection was no booking transfer from Hotel in Cairns to Airport.Hotels were great with friendly service. Silkhari Hotel in Port Douglas was better than expected.Oakes Hotel in Cairns centrally located with wonderful roof top dining

Maher zay
Maher zayasked

My partner and I will be travelling to Fiji in 2 days time. My partner has received her itinerary and tickets but I have not and I will be leaving in 2 DAYS!!!!!
I have been trying to contact you guys for a week and I need this sorted out ASAP.
booking reference TOCS319275

Hi Maher,

Apologies for the difficulty in getting through, we have a number of team members out sick currently so we are a bit short staffed. We are also dealing with an extremely high volume of phone calls and emails due to last minute cancellations due to customers testing positive for COVID as well as assisting customers who have tested positive to COVID whilst overseas. We are also helping to assist customers whose plans have been impacted by cancellations due to hazardous operating conditions as a result of the ash cloud from the Hunga Tonga-Hunga Ha'apai volcanic eruption over the weekend.

Please bear with us as we navigate this challenging time. Our team are doing their best to assist all customers in a timely manner and are working through emails and call backs in departure date order. We think this is the most efficient way to assist our customers during these challenging times. We understand this may be frustrating for you, having to wait longer than normal for a response and we sincerely apologise and thank you for your patience and understanding.

I have passed your information along to our reservations team and marked it as urgent, so they will be in touch shortly.

Ashleyasked

I am asking on behalf of my partner Brooke Annan-coe, ref number TOCS320323. Please get back to my email asap or call me on 04206702933. We have been trying to contact you for DAYS in regards to a change in our flights that we did not consent to and we now miss a whole day of our 5 day trip to Fiji. Please contact me ASAP or I will contact consumer affairs, the resort, and Fiji airlines to try and sort this out and potentially get the money you scammed me out of!!!

Hi Ashley,

I can see that our consultants emailed Brooke yesterday afternoon at approximately 2.30pm with the below advice:

Hi Brooke

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately all the airlines are reducing their flights in to Fiji for the next couple of months.

There is no other direct flights with Fiji Airways on the 1st besides the flight they have moved you on to. There is also no direct flights on the 7th of March either if we wanted to extend your holiday by a day. There is however the same flight home you are currently on for the 8th of March. I know its not ideal but we could extend your holiday to make up for the lost day? If it’s a direct flight we can do a free of charge change however if you wanted to look at a flight via Sydney on the 7th you would need to pay for the Sydney to Melbourne leg?

----------------------------------

We sincerely apologise for the difficulty in getting through or receiving a response. This is not the level of service that we pride ourselves on, however we are currently shortstaffed due to a number of our team members being out sick. We are also currently dealing with a number of last minute cancellations as well as customers who have tested positive to COVID while on holiday who we are also assisting. Our team are trying their best to get back to all customers as quickly as humanly possible.

We also apologise for the inconvenience of having your flight schedule changed. Although this is controlled by the airline and completely out of our hands, we understand that it is frustrating and would like to help you amend your plans. Based on the advice given in the email yesterday, we will await your instructions on how you wish to proceed. If you would still like a call from a consultant, please let me know and I will have someone contact you.

Ashley

Hi, yes they did, but that email is EXTREMELY confusing!!! I have gotten in touch with someone who is passing me on to management. Please be more clear with your emails, as they are impossible to make sense of, it almost feels intentionally confusing.

Marianneasked

Hi, can someone please contact me about a booking I have through you? I am experiencing no answers to my calls and emails. Before I start getting upset can someone please contact me URGENTLY!

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Marianne, We apologise that you are having difficulty in getting through. We are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of calls and emails. Our team are trying their best to get back to everyone ASAP and we appreciate your patience. If you can please provide your booking reference number I will have your consultant get in touch with you.

Marianne

My Booking Reference is TOCS312937. I have paid for the accommodation but have not received any confirmation of payment or the travel documents. This is urgent and I need a response as soon as possible.

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Marianne, Thank you for providing that additional information. Your consultant has resent your travel vouchers. Please let us know if you do not receive them. Have a wonderful trip!

Get an answer from our members and Travel Online representatives