Listing monitored by Travel Online

1.5
  • Trip Completed Yes · No (4)
  • Ease of Booking
Ellen
EllenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

2 fuss free trips booked thru Travel Online. Could not make either due to Covid-19 and lockdowns. Both times Travel Online were very sympathetic and offered full credits. More importantly, emails and calls were answered quickly and advice given once to delay cancellation as it would have cost me in cancellation fees. That was much appreciated. Anyone who complains about the "pp" on the website is not justified as it is, and always has been, very clearly stated. Third time lucky with Travel Online and not worried about the support at all. Well done TO - it must be so hard for you to keep everyone happy.

Booking TypeAccommodation
Lynda W
Lynda WSydney

Great service during these unsettled times

I had several holidays booked with Travelonline when the borders closed. One in Fiji and later, because I thought at least interstate borders would stay open, one on Heron Island. Both fell foul of border closures. I was worried because so many have simply lost all their payments, but travel online were great. Getting me a full refund for Heron Island, refund of my accommodation deposits for Fiji and credit for flights (as that was all the airlines had offered). This meant I could rebook Fiji for mid next year without the worry that my money would be lost.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights
K Lacey
K LaceySydney, NSW

Great value, really helpful

Travel online provided a great rate, slightly cheaper than the lowest competitor, but with loads of extras thrown in at massive value.
When we needed to change our booking, they helped us with multiple options and no fuss.

Booking TypeAccommodation
TravelOnline C.Travel Online

Hi K Lacey, We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback and are looking forward to helping you book your next trip.

Nikki
NikkiBRIGHTON-LE-SANDS

Amazing service from Cindy

Absolutely outstanding service from Cindy who was able to get an upgrade for our cruise cabin at no extra cost. Highly recommend Travelonline and a huge thank you to Cindy for her amazing service.

Booking TypeCruise
Booking Services

Find out how Travel Online compares to other Booking Services

Micah B.
Micah B.asked

Booked a family holiday to Fiji for September 2020 with Fiji airways and after Covid we were told we could not get a refund but that they would hold the amount in credit, we rebooked and were told we needed to pay more money even though the flights were now cheaper due to our youngest no longer being an infant. paid the extra money and then covid continued and same thing happened again. We are now wanting to rebook and even though flights are half the price we originally paid so our credit is over $3000 what the flights are currently worth I am being told I still need to pay and EXTRA $200 to rebook due to taxes?
I have over $6000 in credits, flights are worth $2836 but I somehow still have to pay extra? Can someone help me pursue a refund as I can no longer continue with this trip!
REF No. TOCS301978 | Flight Credit

Hi Micah,

I can see you have been in touch with Marleen and Liam in our reservations team. As explained by them, your credits are being held by Fiji Airways, not us. Unfortunately this means we are governed by their terms and conditions and at this stage they are not issuing refunds.

As mentioned, the price increases are due to your youngest child no longer being classified as an infant as well as tax increases levied by Fiji Airways. Again, these prices are out of our control and we have no bearing on them or ability to control them.

We understand that the process of booking, cancellation, rebooking and subsequent cancellations can be a bit confusing and along with the flight credit breakdown that Marleen sent you back in February, we'd be happy to help you navigate the rebooking process to ensure you get the best outcome.

Our customers with credits on file are at the top of our list and now that travel to Fiji is finally back on the table we want to help you take advantage of the great deals on offer and book in your preferred dates before rooms sell out. Our trained consultants are experienced in dealing with these difficult times and will be able to update you with the latest information and pricing from the airline so your best bet is to contact your consultant.

We appreciate this has been a very difficult time and look forward to helping your family to book an amazing holiday to Fiji after waiting for so long!

Margaret_Barrett
Margaret_Barrettasked

I would like to know why it is taking you 61/2 month to refund the airline fares which you cancelled because of the covid you were very quick to take the money, 180days for the airline and then 12 week for you to refund WHY???????? Do I need to go to the ombudsman. I need some answers. When I asked for the refund you said 10 week now you tell me more

Hi Margaret,

We'd certainly be happy to follow this up for you and find out exactly what is happening with your refund. Can you please provide your TOCS reference number so that we can locate your booking in the system and give you an update?

TravelOnline M.Travel Online

Hi Margaret, I passed your concerns on to our Reservations Manager who was able to locate your booking in our system. I believe she has since reached out to you to update you on the status of your refund. The airline has refunded your airfares way ahead of schedule which is great news! We received your refund request on the 7th of August and are very pleased to report that we received the funds back from the airline on the 28th of September, far ahead of the 180 days the airline had originally told us it would take. Upon receipt of these funds you were immediately added to our refund queue which has an approximate 12 week turn around due to the extremely high volumes of refunds that our accounts department is currently processing. You may receive your funds sooner than this, but we like to give our customers the most realistic timeframes in order to avoid disappointment. We understand this is frustrating, however we appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time. Our team is doing their best to assist all customers as quickly as possible.

John N.
John N.asked

Where is my refund. P&O say it has been paid. Why haven't I received it? John Nielsen Ref TOCS289736

Hi John,

I believe your consultant Fiona has reached out to you today to give you an update on this.

Please check your emails for correspondence from her regarding your refund.

Kind Regards,