Travel Online

High prices

Worst travel website. Charged me $15 extra for booking my train ticket from Melbourne to Sydney. The official NSW website shows the price of ticket as $65 but travelonline.com showed the pirce for the same ticket as $79. Will never use this website again.

Terrible
Ease of Booking
Bad
Trip Completed No

Efficient and prompt service with good accommodation prices.

TravelOnline booked our accom at Burswood Metropol in Perth WA in a most effective and efficient manner.They obtained a terrific low price and we enjoyed two nights of luxury with breakfast and wifi.
Would recomend them without hesitation.

Karon Phuket Holiday

Very happy with TravelOnline they chose a great holiday package for us to Karon Phuket, the hotel (Centara Resort) was in a great location, excellent breakfast menu and friendly staff. TravelOnline had excellent communication with us including notifying us when our return flight had been delayed and assisting us with rearranging our airport transfers and extended stay at the resort. We would definitely use TravelOnline again for my next holiday.
Shane and Amber (Melbourne Australia)

Value & Service

No issues with booking. Agents ver helpful. Booked on line & discussions held over the phone to ensure clarification of price etc.
Any adjustments were easily altered.
Booking & accomodation met all expectations.
Staff very friendly.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Recent stay at Adina Norwest Sydney

Staff at Adina Norwest Sydney have been courteous and helpful. A special thanks to Farhad who was exceptionally helpful during our stay at Adina. Farhad went above and beyond his employment requirements to make our stay comfortable.
Sarath and family

Booking Type Accomodation

Best online travel service I have ever used

Easy to use online booking form what we booked was what we received, excellent updates and experience all round. I will be using travel online again to book my next holiday adventure.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Great prices and service

We've booked our Fiji holidays with Travelonline for several years in a row. The prices are always really competitive and the service is great. I love that you only need to pay a $100 deposit and can pay the rest closer to the holiday. We always meet people on holidays who have paid similar prices but have less included in their package.

There is only 1 advantage to this site, the rest is ordinary

Cumbersome and mildly irritating booking process. They are a booking agent, no different to Flight Centre, so be prepared for lots of to-and-fro slow reply emails because what is advertised on their site, isn't necessarily available or for the price. They are not like Expedia and others, where it is all instant.

PRO: this site allows you to delay payment on accommodation. Can give you some breathing space between paying for flights straight away then accommodation a month before you travel.

CON: slow, back-and-forth communication. When you are booking late-ish....this is really stressful! You risk missing out on your preferred option. Their payments system is glitchy. We made full payment via Credit Card (so it's instant) - we then got approx 3-4 emails the following week saying our accommodation had not been paid for and was going to be cancelled! You ring them. They have a message service ONLY. They then ring you back when suits them. It took me nearly 2wk to sort this situation out. Meanwhile not knowing whether we would have accommodation, as no confirmation was received. I finally spoke to a manager 2wk before departure who emailed confirmation.

Do not rely on their travel reviews either- they don't publish the bad ones. Stick with Trip Advisor.

Recent Holiday

Our Consultant Clare Wilkinson, made everything seamless so that we had an excellent relaxing holiday. I recommend Travelonline to anybody who wants a stress free holiday. We will definitely be using Travelonline again.

Really good travel agency

Well organised and easy to deal with - both online and over the phone. No issues faced on our package deal.

Great service and communication

Holiday with flights and accomodation in Nusa Dua, Bali
All requests for help and changes, although not many, were promptly addressed and sorted.
We got exactly what was offered so expectations were met

Great service, wonderful to deal with

Just want to say a big thank you to travel online for their assistance in booking our family holiday, we got a great price and the staff are wonderful, we would definitely recommend them and we look forward to booking with them on our next holiday

Great site!!

Hello there. I booked Crown Metropol. It was absolutely lovely. The price was amazing compared to other sites and even Crown Direct. I could not redeem points on my Crown rewards card as I did not book through them but that's understandable, no problem. The room was great, although the shower was a bit small, but that was not a drama at all. The view of the carpark was a bit boring, did not expect that, but it was a room without a view, I suppose, but did not think it would be of the carpark. Loved the marble finishings in the bathrooms and the sheets on the bed were so clean and white!

Good value for money.

Radisson Blu Fiji package had quality inclusions and was a great place to stay. Staff at Travelonline were helpful and the whole process was easy as all our paper work was spot on. Thanks, we will use Travelonline again and recommend it to others.

Easy holiday

I was a difficult customer, changed my mind about 30 times! They made everything easy and uncomplicated. Great holiday, great price

Fantastic service.

We booked a holiday to Fiji for the family in September to travel in January. The experience was first class and met all my expectations in terms of quality, reliability and trust. The entire booking prices was simple, efficient and stress free as was the holiday itself, everything was perfectly organised. I would have no hesitation in recommending the team at Travel Online to anyone.

Would definitely book with Travel Online again

We booked flights, transfers and accommodation for Plantation Island Resort. The booking process was super easy and everything was arranged perfectly. Emails were replied to promptly and when I called staff were so nice and helpful. I was nervous about booking through an online travel company but it couldn't face home better.

We booked a holiday to fiji for 11 family members. The booking service was excellent. We changed our transfers and this was easily done.

Very disappointed, package deal looks awesome when you go further, it's totally double price and alm

advertised deals made me click the link but when i got quotations , it was never same. our travel dates was valid travel dates in package deal and they kept on saying it's school holiday so it's double the price etc...
Customer should be able to get same deals for what's advertised. they just want customers to put foot in but the advertised deal was never exist, that's how i felt

Peace of mind Booking Service!

Travelonline provide the service you would come to expect from a face to face travel consultatant over the internet. All questions are responded to with care and genuine interest and the entire process from quote to vacation is a breeze..