• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (2)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (4) · No (0)
Jenny P

Jenny PSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pleased as punch

I support the basic premise of the firm so regularly bought travel insurance with them for my frequent overseas trips. when last year's trip was cancelled due to Covid19 Jane's was helpful with advice and when I requested a refund they quickly said yes and processed the funds back into my account. Thank you very much.

proposed travel Insurance

Twice we insured with TWJ, and twice our trip was cancelled due to COVID. We found that the insurance was good value, compared to other providers, and was easy to obtain on line. Both cancelled trips we asked for a refund, and that was effortless, quick and courteous. No questions, no delay, and that gave us great confidence that when the crazy times are past, and we are again able to travel with confidence, that we would certainly use TWJ to insure our next holiday.

maryam b.

maryam b.Sydney, NSW

Its excellent policy

Very good value and easy to choose and buy on line with excellent customer service if you need help , comprehensive policy is perfect and cheap as well you can rely on it

Travel Insurance

Find out how Travel with Jane Comprehensive Travel Insurance compares to other Travel Insurance

Nannie R

Nannie RNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing Value

I have personally been the manager of an insurance company and this is the best value I have ever seen. Not only the value is there but the ease of taking a policy is so simplistic that it makes it great for the customer. We take a domestic comprehensive cover when we travel 'just in case'. When we are able to travel outside Australia again we will also use Travel With Jane. I can HIGHLY recommend them.

DestinationAustralia
Claim MadeNo

Excellent service thoughout Covid 19 chaos

This is the first time I've used TWJ and I would recommend them to anyone. I had a claim for a return flight to Brisbane after my flight was cancelled in the Covid 19 emergency. The communication by both phone and email was first class and my claim was partially settled far sooner than I expected. I am still awaiting word from Singapore Airlines before the claim can be fully completed, but I have no concerns that TWJ will honour their responsibilities.

Julie

JulieCranbourne, Victoria

Excellent communication Excellent price Safety at a touch

After first insuring with Travel with Jane many years ago I won't go anywhere else. I have had to access my travel insurance on two occasions and at each time TWJ have been wonderful when we can return to travel TWJ will be my insurer Thank you TWJ

Claudia

ClaudiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't use a different insurer

I've used TWJ twice for my overseas trips & fortunately I haven't had to make a claim. I was supposed to go to interstate in May this year, but thanks to Covid I had to cancel my trip. TWJ refunded me in full & quite quickly. I will happily use TWJ again when I will go back overseas next year.

LynettePerth, WA

Prompt Response

Requested refund and received prompt service after Covid 19 cancellation of flight. Email communications were clear and considerate, although I felt that the cut off date for Covid 19 was sooner than it should have been!

DestinationAfrica
Claim MadeNo
Travel With Jane
Ben W.Travel With Jane

Sorry to her that Lynette - if you get in touch at support@travelwithjane.com I can review your policy. Or just message me here.

Travel With Jane
Ben W.Travel With Jane

Hey Lynette, I understand the frustration as it was a moving target. You've actually reviewed the wrong product as your policy number indicates it's not a Travel with Jane policy.

Diane Donnarumma

Diane DonnarummaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Still to use our trip but great service as it was transferred date with no extra charges.

Was very easy to use and set up originally and steps to follow entering your details. Am looking forward to flights opening soon and hope we dont have to use or claim on this policy.

George . G

George . GSydney, NSW

What a fantastic team

Robbed of our wallet in Italy containing cash and cards. The team at Travel with Jane was fantastic . Our lodgement and finalisation of our claim was resolved within 10 days ...

Sue B.

Sue B.Mid North Coast, NSW

First time uses of Travel With Jane

To this stage most helpful. They have kept us up to date with the current Covid situation. It's been easy contacting staff who are very obliging. Still awaiting from Tripadeal.

Great customer service

Travel With Jane were great to work with and voluntarily offered a prompt policy refund when everything was covid-cancelled for an overseas trip. I'll use them again when travel opens up.

Amazing customer service

I have taken both basic and comprehensive cover on various occasions and it has always been so quick and easy. I haven’t had to make a claim before so I can’t speak to that, but I’ve had to adjust policies after taking them out and it’s always been so effortless. They are great with response time and customer service.

niblick

niblickSpotswood

Excellent service

Used twice. Never lodged a claim. Most recent policy related to a trip to the UK which was cancelled. Upon request the policy premium was refunded very quickly withno fuss

Bridget

BridgetSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have used it a few times

Was very happy to get full refund,
re Covid 19 The staff were polite.
Have another policy booked for November, looks like we will not again be able to travel outside Australia

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service,would thoroughly recommend

Owing to the current COVID 19 restrictions we are not able to go ahead with our travel plans in July.
I emailed asking what the situation is with the travel insurance. Is it held over until we can travel, can we get a credit or refund. Within 24 hours I had a response asking me if I would like a full credit, this has already been processed and will be refunded. I would definitely use this service again and would highly recommend them. Thank you, Travel With Jane!

Vonney

VonneySouth Australia

Highly recommend the service

Owing to the Covid-19 I had to cancel my insurance. I was worried if I would receive a complete refund. I did not need to worry they refunded in full and responded extremely fast. I have travelled with Jane many times prior and I have recommended them to family and friends. My sister who chose another travel insurance company was not so lucky; she has learnt and for future travel she will choose Travel with Jane

Review collected in partnership with Travel With Jane

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

We took out an overseas travel policy only to find that we couldn't travel because of a terminal diagnosis for our son in law. Of course we were (just) outside the 14 day cancellation window. However, the company gave us a full refund. Wonderful service.