Travel with Jane Domestic Travel Insurance

See the Best Travel Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Travel With Jane

3.5
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
Sue M
Sue MPerth, WA

Great prices and excellent cover

We were insured with Travel with Kit for a trip on the Ghan which was cancelled, when I rang to see what could be done a refund was immediately offered. This was so good to hear after our many arguments with travel companies, so once we rebooked we reinsured, but now find there is Travel with Jane which is a sister company for women, great. It was easy to arrange cover and confirmation came through straight away. We travel in August and hope we won't have to make a claim but I have every confidence we will be treated fairly.

Kathy
KathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Goodwill

I purchased this policy because I had to due to a domestic tour i was taking to Tasmania however due to lack of numbers it didn't go ahead therefore i was so surprised that i got a refund on my policy out of its grace days as i didn't need it in the end. So thank You. Most insurance companies would never do that. However I would love to take out another domestic policy but Travel with Jane doesn't cover border closures impacting domestic holidays due to Covid which is really becoming so frustrating lately !! No insurance company does

if you want someone to call you back don't bother with Jane.

I purchased a policy with Travel with Jane, after paying my fee I received nothing, no confirmation email dead silence. I called 3 times and nothing, no one ever called me back. Fortunately I never had to make a claim I spent my whole holiday worrying about my pretty much non existent insurance.
I would NEVER use them again.

Travel Insurance

Find out how Travel with Jane Domestic Travel Insurance compares to other Travel Insurance

james
james

Would give it 0 stars if possible, utterly disgusting.

Easy to apply online, and that's where the service stops.
I read the PDS carefully and contacted customer service via "live chat" because their phone rang forever and then went to voicemail. Live chat just goes to an email service. In short, now am trying to cancel due to misleading PDS / staff who do not know the product. Has been a week and no one will contact me back after various emails, website requests and a call to an unmanned number.

Nancye
NancyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Having to change the date of travel, Travel with Jane was amazing. The companion that I am travelling with was denied insurance , from another company, because of the change of date.
My insurance was moved over to the new date instantly.
First time insuring with Travel with Jane, it will be my go to insurer from now on.
Thank you Travel with Jane.