Travel With Jane

Travel With Jane (page 2 of 3)

Comprehensive, Basic, Domestic, Saver

4.5

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (3)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (7) · No (0)
Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Repatriated after car crash in Cambodia

Insurance claim madeYes
Elise

EliseSydney

Superb product!

The site is easy to navigate, the premise of the discount satisfying, and (I've read a few policy T&Cs in my time) the wording was clear and I was confident I knew what I was purchasing. A no-fuss policy for a great price. Communication was also excellent. Will buy again, and completely recommend.

Daniel

DanielACT, 2912

YOU CANNOT TRAVEL WITHOUT THEM EVEN A SHORT TRIP

I discovered very easy to purchased online and nothing is complicated just straightforward and will continue to shop with them again. Never make any claim so I can’t really tell if they service is good, in the past 10 trip we were with TID and again never make any claim and in term of their online service get them 5 stars.

Natalie

NatalieAdelaide

Excellent travel insurance!

Easy to set up and great service! The policy was easy to set up and the company aligns with my politics. Super satisfied with my insurance, I won't ever use another company again!

Easy, last minute purchase

I was extremely satisfied with my travel insurance. I was frantically putting together the last few essentials for my trip and Travel with Jane was easy to navigate, clearly displayed what was included and sent through documents quickly. I will definitely use them again and have already recommended it to friends and family.

Emma

EmmaBilambil Heights

Would choose anyone else!

Such a great price with so many inclusions. There is so much communication and nothing is hidden in terms and conditions. A very reliable, trustworthy and perfect insurance! Would highly recommend.

Hannah

HannahBrisbane

Hassle free travel insurance

Travel with Jane was easy to sign up for, simple to understand, and incredibly affordable. I felt confident that should I need to claim, Travel with Jane would be uncomplicated and hassle free.

Janes unite!

A fabulous insurance initiative.
Online - easy to use, but if you get stuck support response is immediate.
My favourite part was making a statement about the gender wage gap with a discount of 15.3%.
Plus my name is Jane!

Stoked

As a first time purchaser of travel insurance I’m blessed to have chosen Travel with Jane
Applying for the subscription was easier than I had ever imagined and surprisingly easy to understand.
The Customer service staff are very attentive and had answered all my queries.
Wasn’t put on hold forever either.

As a pensioner my domestic luxe subscription is affordable and covers all my needs
Jane thanks for supporting us women
For that I give you 11 our of 10

Anna

AnnaSydney

Easy to use! Great value!

I was lucky enough to avoid having to make a claim so I can only comment on how easy it was to choose which policy to take! It was really easy! The best thing is the gender pay gap discount.

Kat B

Kat BMelbourne

Excellent insurance at a great price

The policy was clearly worded in plain English, the website was easy to navigate and the purchase process was smooth. I will definitely be a return customer next time I travel.

Pen

PenMelbourne

Easy to use, inclusive design.

I was very happy using this provider. They had great coverage which suited my needs, and everything about their interface, design, and policy made me feel comfortable and happy to use them. Strongly recommended!

Insurance claim madeNo

Bali... belly, volcano, scooter accident.....luckily none!!

Travel with Jane provided me with piece of kind when travelling with my young family to Bali this year. The product was easy to purchase, easy to understand ( no industry jargon, just plain english) competitively priced (discount for females

AMAZING Service!

Eesha

Eesha

Great initiative

I bought the Luxe pack paying $0 excess. My phone screen smashed when I was in Europe and the customer service response was fast and informative.

The only down side, not sure if this is the norm, is that you have to fill out another form with their parent company after TWJ's online form. However, the form was easy enough and the customer service consultants were super nice and understanding.

Always recommending Travel with Jane!

Insurance claim madeYes

Find out how Travel With Jane compares to other Travel Insurance

Women who travel, Travel with Jane!

I'd never used Travel with Jane before and decided to give it a go after reading some good reviews. She did not disappoint! I made an error in the dates of my travel and what I needed covered, Jane was understanding and helped me sort it out quick smart. It was very calming to know it was sorted out and now I don't have to worry. I'm covered. Thanks Jane and the team!

Awesome and affordable!

Great value travel insurance! The website was easy to use and the coverage straightforward and easy to understand. Great company, especially with the gender pay gap discount and spreading awareness.

Michelle

MichellePascoe Vale

Super easy to set up and was great value. Loving the gender gap in this company. Covered everything I needed for my time abroad in Europe and would definitely use again.

Han

HanMelbourne

Great easy to buy travel insurance.

I've always found Tavel with Jane such easy travel insurance to purchase and understand. I haven't needed to make a claim but having the insurance gives me comfort I'm covered for the things that are important to me while travelling.

Celeste

CelesteMelbourne

So easy and straight forward!

Super easy to set up, and the most affordable travel insurance I've had! The cover was comprehensive and I love the pay gap discount! Amazing idea. I had no problems with my cover so didn't need to contact customer support, but the emails to check on me before, during and after my trip made me feel like Travel With Jane were with me if anything did happen.