Travel With Jane

Travel With Jane (page 2 of 4)

Comprehensive, Domestic, Basic, Saver

4.5

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (3)
    • 1-2 weeks (3)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (8) · No (1)

Amazing customer service

I have taken both basic and comprehensive cover on various occasions and it has always been so quick and easy. I haven’t had to make a claim before so I can’t speak to that, but I’ve had to adjust policies after taking them out and it’s always been so effortless. They are great with response time and customer service.

niblick

niblickSpotswood

Excellent service

Used twice. Never lodged a claim. Most recent policy related to a trip to the UK which was cancelled. Upon request the policy premium was refunded very quickly withno fuss

Bridget

BridgetSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have used it a few times

Was very happy to get full refund,
re Covid 19 The staff were polite.
Have another policy booked for November, looks like we will not again be able to travel outside Australia

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service,would thoroughly recommend

Owing to the current COVID 19 restrictions we are not able to go ahead with our travel plans in July.
I emailed asking what the situation is with the travel insurance. Is it held over until we can travel, can we get a credit or refund. Within 24 hours I had a response asking me if I would like a full credit, this has already been processed and will be refunded. I would definitely use this service again and would highly recommend them. Thank you, Travel With Jane!

Vonney

VonneySouth Australia

Highly recommend the service

Owing to the Covid-19 I had to cancel my insurance. I was worried if I would receive a complete refund. I did not need to worry they refunded in full and responded extremely fast. I have travelled with Jane many times prior and I have recommended them to family and friends. My sister who chose another travel insurance company was not so lucky; she has learnt and for future travel she will choose Travel with Jane

Review collected in partnership with Travel With Jane

Cassie S.

Cassie S.Sydney, NSW

Best Travel Insurance Experience I've Ever Had!

Not only was the concept of Travel with Jane appealing and cost friendly, but when I had a motorbike accident in Central America, the support the team offered was amazing. Quick responses were complimented by strong emergency support, empathy and a willingness to accommodate my needs in getting home safely. Once home, the claims process was fast and seamless and I was fully reimbursed within a matter of days. This was the first time I'd used Travel with Jane and I will never use another insurance provider again! Thank you team!

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

We took out an overseas travel policy only to find that we couldn't travel because of a terminal diagnosis for our son in law. Of course we were (just) outside the 14 day cancellation window. However, the company gave us a full refund. Wonderful service.

YoungMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still waiting for claim to be processed. Really slow.

Ben W.Travel With Jane

Hi there Young. So sorry to hear about this. If you comment with your policy number or email support@travelwithjane.com I can sort it out.

Young

YC-TWJLUX-1811-003542 is my policy number. Glad that I have someone willing to help me out here...

Young

No one followed up on this still

Aravind Ramanathan

Aravind RamanathanCanberra 2600, ACT

Disgraceful Service . Customers beware

Ben W.Travel With Jane

Hi there Aravnind. We're very sorry to hear this interaction. Looking at the changes on your policy it seems like there was confusion around your requests. I'll get the team to contact you directly.

Colleen

ColleenCHAPMAN

Disgraceful customer service. Very unhappy with the (no) service from Travel with Jane

This is the first time I have used Travel with Jane. I have lodged a claim a month ago. I have phoned and sent numerous emails attaching my receipts for a temporary filling for a broken crown. I have not had one reply except for 'sorry, will look into it' sent a couple of times. They are very happy to take your money however they will not honour the contract. My husband rang the and asked if the tooth was covered (quoting my policy number) and was told I could go ahead as the dentistry was covered. I would not recommend Travel with Jane and will not be insuring with them again.

Ben W.Travel With Jane

So sorry to hear about this Colleen. I'll get on this now and ensure you've been contacted.

Very satisfied...

Extremely satisfied with the result of my claim. Unfortunately, a family member was diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I had to cancel my trip.
The claims department dealt with my claim very promptly and I was very satisfied with the result. I will be using Travel with Jane again, I hope in the future when perhaps I can take my dream holiday.

Unprofessional Service

Sent 3 emails this week trying to clarify something in their PDS received 1 reply which on research was incorrect another 2 emails sent and still NO reply, no phone call nothing my question simply needed a yes or no reply still nothing. Terrible unprofessional service.

Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Repatriated after car crash in Cambodia

Manal Bahsa

Horrible experience - buyer beware!

My flights to Fiji were cancelled due to a cyclone. I was unable to reach my destination. Qantas was kind enough to refund the flight however the Hilton in Fiji refused. I had taken out insurance with Travel with Jane. They denied my claim despite the cancellation occurring for something out of my control. It completely defeated the purpose of taking out insurance in the first place. Buyers beware!

Ben W.Travel With Jane

Oh that's not good at all Manal. I'll give you a call on Monday to discuss.

Manal Bahsa

I never received a phone call today?

Manal Bahsa

Update: After lodging an application with FOS, Travel With Jane agreed to pay out my claim minus the excess fee. I would warn anyone reading this to carefully examine the GENERAL EXCLUSION clauses buried deep within the PDS.

Elise

EliseSydney

Superb product!

The site is easy to navigate, the premise of the discount satisfying, and (I've read a few policy T&Cs in my time) the wording was clear and I was confident I knew what I was purchasing. A no-fuss policy for a great price. Communication was also excellent. Will buy again, and completely recommend.

Daniel

DanielACT, 2912

YOU CANNOT TRAVEL WITHOUT THEM EVEN A SHORT TRIP

I discovered very easy to purchased online and nothing is complicated just straightforward and will continue to shop with them again. Never make any claim so I can’t really tell if they service is good, in the past 10 trip we were with TID and again never make any claim and in term of their online service get them 5 stars.

Natalie

NatalieAdelaide

Excellent travel insurance!

Easy to set up and great service! The policy was easy to set up and the company aligns with my politics. Super satisfied with my insurance, I won't ever use another company again!

Easy, last minute purchase

I was extremely satisfied with my travel insurance. I was frantically putting together the last few essentials for my trip and Travel with Jane was easy to navigate, clearly displayed what was included and sent through documents quickly. I will definitely use them again and have already recommended it to friends and family.

Emma

EmmaBilambil Heights

Would choose anyone else!

Such a great price with so many inclusions. There is so much communication and nothing is hidden in terms and conditions. A very reliable, trustworthy and perfect insurance! Would highly recommend.

Hannah

HannahBrisbane

Hassle free travel insurance

Travel with Jane was easy to sign up for, simple to understand, and incredibly affordable. I felt confident that should I need to claim, Travel with Jane would be uncomplicated and hassle free.