Travel With Jane

Travel With Jane (page 2 of 4)

Comprehensive, Domestic, Basic, Saver

4.5

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (3)
    • 1-2 weeks (3)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (8) · No (1)
yvette54

yvette54port lincoln s.a

Always have travel insurance

Having travel insurance with Jane , as I have had over the years, it has been a blessing to have through the Coronavirus , I have been able to process my claim with the help and support from your team and I'm now in the process of having my claim finalised . Will be holidaying again in the future and will continue to use Jane once again. Thank You.

Amazing customer service

I have taken both basic and comprehensive cover on various occasions and it has always been so quick and easy. I haven’t had to make a claim before so I can’t speak to that, but I’ve had to adjust policies after taking them out and it’s always been so effortless. They are great with response time and customer service.

niblick

niblickSpotswood

Excellent service

Used twice. Never lodged a claim. Most recent policy related to a trip to the UK which was cancelled. Upon request the policy premium was refunded very quickly withno fuss

Bridget

BridgetSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have used it a few times

Was very happy to get full refund,
re Covid 19 The staff were polite.
Have another policy booked for November, looks like we will not again be able to travel outside Australia

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service,would thoroughly recommend

Owing to the current COVID 19 restrictions we are not able to go ahead with our travel plans in July.
I emailed asking what the situation is with the travel insurance. Is it held over until we can travel, can we get a credit or refund. Within 24 hours I had a response asking me if I would like a full credit, this has already been processed and will be refunded. I would definitely use this service again and would highly recommend them. Thank you, Travel With Jane!

Vonney

VonneySouth Australia

Highly recommend the service

Owing to the Covid-19 I had to cancel my insurance. I was worried if I would receive a complete refund. I did not need to worry they refunded in full and responded extremely fast. I have travelled with Jane many times prior and I have recommended them to family and friends. My sister who chose another travel insurance company was not so lucky; she has learnt and for future travel she will choose Travel with Jane

Review collected in partnership with Travel With Jane

Cassie S.

Cassie S.Sydney, NSW

Best Travel Insurance Experience I've Ever Had!

Not only was the concept of Travel with Jane appealing and cost friendly, but when I had a motorbike accident in Central America, the support the team offered was amazing. Quick responses were complimented by strong emergency support, empathy and a willingness to accommodate my needs in getting home safely. Once home, the claims process was fast and seamless and I was fully reimbursed within a matter of days. This was the first time I'd used Travel with Jane and I will never use another insurance provider again! Thank you team!

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

We took out an overseas travel policy only to find that we couldn't travel because of a terminal diagnosis for our son in law. Of course we were (just) outside the 14 day cancellation window. However, the company gave us a full refund. Wonderful service.

Very satisfied...

Extremely satisfied with the result of my claim. Unfortunately, a family member was diagnosed with inoperable cancer and I had to cancel my trip.
The claims department dealt with my claim very promptly and I was very satisfied with the result. I will be using Travel with Jane again, I hope in the future when perhaps I can take my dream holiday.

Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Repatriated after car crash in Cambodia

Sarahwilltoo

SarahwilltooHighland Park

Would Buy Again.

I purchased insurance for a short trip, which was easy to arrange. I did need to make a claim due to a lost passport, and am happy to say the full value of my claim was paid..
however, The online claim form didn’t work, so I phoned them directly to lodge my claim. That was lost, so I phoned again and it was promptly lodged. My claim was paid within ten days with no issues.
The negatives I can share are the issues trying to claim, and trying to get a quote for annual travel insurance through their website. In the end I phoned up and was told that as they only cover up to 30 days, the quote won’t be produced if you put in dates longer than this.

Elise

EliseSydney

Superb product!

The site is easy to navigate, the premise of the discount satisfying, and (I've read a few policy T&Cs in my time) the wording was clear and I was confident I knew what I was purchasing. A no-fuss policy for a great price. Communication was also excellent. Will buy again, and completely recommend.

Daniel

DanielACT, 2912

YOU CANNOT TRAVEL WITHOUT THEM EVEN A SHORT TRIP

I discovered very easy to purchased online and nothing is complicated just straightforward and will continue to shop with them again. Never make any claim so I can’t really tell if they service is good, in the past 10 trip we were with TID and again never make any claim and in term of their online service get them 5 stars.

Natalie

NatalieAdelaide

Excellent travel insurance!

Easy to set up and great service! The policy was easy to set up and the company aligns with my politics. Super satisfied with my insurance, I won't ever use another company again!

Easy, last minute purchase

I was extremely satisfied with my travel insurance. I was frantically putting together the last few essentials for my trip and Travel with Jane was easy to navigate, clearly displayed what was included and sent through documents quickly. I will definitely use them again and have already recommended it to friends and family.

Emma

EmmaBilambil Heights

Would choose anyone else!

Such a great price with so many inclusions. There is so much communication and nothing is hidden in terms and conditions. A very reliable, trustworthy and perfect insurance! Would highly recommend.

Hannah

HannahBrisbane

Hassle free travel insurance

Travel with Jane was easy to sign up for, simple to understand, and incredibly affordable. I felt confident that should I need to claim, Travel with Jane would be uncomplicated and hassle free.

Janes unite!

A fabulous insurance initiative.
Online - easy to use, but if you get stuck support response is immediate.
My favourite part was making a statement about the gender wage gap with a discount of 15.3%.
Plus my name is Jane!

Stoked

As a first time purchaser of travel insurance I’m blessed to have chosen Travel with Jane
Applying for the subscription was easier than I had ever imagined and surprisingly easy to understand.
The Customer service staff are very attentive and had answered all my queries.
Wasn’t put on hold forever either.

As a pensioner my domestic luxe subscription is affordable and covers all my needs
Jane thanks for supporting us women
For that I give you 11 our of 10

Anna

AnnaSydney

Easy to use! Great value!

I was lucky enough to avoid having to make a claim so I can only comment on how easy it was to choose which policy to take! It was really easy! The best thing is the gender pay gap discount.