Travel With Jane

Travel With Jane (page 3 of 3)

Comprehensive, Basic, Domestic, Saver

4.5

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (3)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (7) · No (0)
Marine R

Marine RSydney

Amazing travel insurance

I discovered Travel with Jane while looking for affordable travel insurance options and when I saw they offered a discount to fight gender's pay gap, I was stoked!! I now tell all of my girlfriends about it as I think it's the best value for quality right now. My tip if you do several travels is also to purchase the multi-trip one. I'll purchase again without a doubt.

Happy customer!

Good value, good cover and great to see they are promoting working towards closing the wage gap in the modern era. Would use again and highly recommend. Go team yay

soozuki

soozuki

Highly recommended

Luckily I didn't need to use my Travel With Jane insurance but the purchasing process was easy and the price was very competitive. I felt confident I had reliable cover in case of any unforeseen events.

Ellie

EllieFar North Queensland, QLD

Affordable and easy!

Highly reccomend Travel with Jane! Super easy to deal with, easy to set up and very reliable. The cover is very affordable too compared to many other companies. Cant go wrong

Kat

KatSydney

Good cover and easy to buy what you need

I felt the single trip insurance was good value for money. In particular covering the additional excess on hire cars was a real money saver for me. Simple website to get a quote and good amount of information sent through post purchase.

Insurance claim madeNo

Best experience I have had with insurance!

Uncomplicated to set up. Deffenently the best value, I spend a lot of time resurching and travel with Jane was not only the lowest price but also had the best reputation and costumer survice, I will always use them when I travel from now on.

Flawless Insurance

They provide cover for everything at an amazing price, love supporting a company who is doing good for equality too! So easy to talk to and find answers through the instant message feature, seamless process. Will be booking with them again and again and have already told all of my friends

Great, stress free insurance

Travel with Jane offers great insurance. The policy was easy to get, good value for money, and it was easy to find what sports and activities it covered - perfect for surfing

Fabulous and fair

I couldn't have been happier with my Travel With Jane experience. Not only is it the best value for money on the market but also such a great and eye opening concept. I told all of my girlfriends about it and all of them were keen to give this a try next time they're jet setting.
Although I didn't need to actually claim anything, knowing I was in good hands while having the time of my life on the other side of the world took so much weight off of my shoulders.
I'll definitely be back! Thanks for the peace of mind!

Jenny V.

Jenny V.Melbourne

Could not have been a more pleasant experience!

Travel With Jane is the way to go! It could not have been easier to set up, not to mention the value is unbeatable!
I had shopped around quite a bit, but none measured up. I also love everything that Travel With Jane stand for and it is definitely something I will always stand by and support.
Will definitely continue to proudly spread the word on how affordable, easy and helpful Travel With Jane are. Look no further!

Arachne

ArachneWollongong

Fantastic experience

The policy was one of the best priced that I found. Not only that but it also covered all the things I needed it to cover, including the field work I was doing as part of a course (something few providers were willing to cover).
It was easy to set up and pay for, and when I had a small hiccup they were easy to contact, and when they contacted me I spoke to and emailed with a real person who helped me sort everything out in less than 5 minutes.
I honestly couldn't be more satisfied with Travel With Jane, and I'll be taking out all my future travel insurance with them.

So simple and great!

Travel with Jane was amazing from start to finish! It was so simple to use, affordable and helpful. Did not have any troubles and felt very safe and protected. Highly recommend

Jen B

Jen BSydney

Fast and easy travel insurance

It was so quick and easy to buy online - and while I didn't have to claim, everything was laid out very simply so that I knew exactly what was needed if I did claim. Plus the 16% pay gap discount was a nice extra! I will definitely use Travel with Jane again for my next trip!

Amy E

Amy EPerth

Travel insurace made simple - and affordable!

Travel With Jane was so easy to set up. I've used a few different travel insurance companies and this was by far the easiest to apply for. My policy was extremely competitively priced, and excellent value in my opinion. Thankfully, I didn't need to make a claim during my month-long backpacking trip around Italy, but I was confident that if I did, the process would be as simple and stress-free as it was to set up.

Kiara

KiaraMelbourne

Great service and price!

Cheapest insurance and amazing service! Fast to respond and very helpful. Will definitely only use Travel With Jane when I travel now! And not to mention the discount for us women ;)

Mashi_Melb

Mashi_MelbMelbourne

What's not to love about 16% discount for us girls?

Stoked about getting a discount to cover the pay gap. The policy (I bought Lite) covered everything I needed on my tight budget. Will def use Jane again for my travel insurance.

Kyles

KylesSydney, NSW

Great experience

Was so easy and quick. I actually bought it on the plane as it was on the runway all on my mobile and received my receipt before we took off.