Travel With Jane

Travel With Jane (page 4 of 4)

Comprehensive, Basic, Domestic, Saver

4.5

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (3), 1-2 weeks (2), 2-4 weeks (1), 1-2 months (1) and 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (7) · No (2)

Excellent, uncomplicated insurance

The policy was very easy to set up, and great value. I also really appreciate the focus on women. I would recommend Travel with Jane, and would use them again!

Well priced insurance

The policy was easy to understand and well priced. The policy covered things that were relevant to me. I like that Travel With Jane is focused on females and provides extra travel information/blog posts for the areas that you're travelling to.

GReat insurance!

Really like my travel insurance. Was drawn to it because it focused on women. Felt was really good value for money and covered what was relevant to me. Very easy to set up and communication for Travel with Jane was uncomplicated

Travel Insurance

Find out how Travel With Jane compares to other Travel Insurance

Fabulous and fair

I couldn't have been happier with my Travel With Jane experience. Not only is it the best value for money on the market but also such a great and eye opening concept. I told all of my girlfriends about it and all of them were keen to give this a try next time they're jet setting.
Although I didn't need to actually claim anything, knowing I was in good hands while having the time of my life on the other side of the world took so much weight off of my shoulders.
I'll definitely be back! Thanks for the peace of mind!

Jenny V.

Jenny V.Melbourne

Could not have been a more pleasant experience!

Travel With Jane is the way to go! It could not have been easier to set up, not to mention the value is unbeatable!
I had shopped around quite a bit, but none measured up. I also love everything that Travel With Jane stand for and it is definitely something I will always stand by and support.
Will definitely continue to proudly spread the word on how affordable, easy and helpful Travel With Jane are. Look no further!

Arachne

ArachneWollongong

Fantastic experience

The policy was one of the best priced that I found. Not only that but it also covered all the things I needed it to cover, including the field work I was doing as part of a course (something few providers were willing to cover).
It was easy to set up and pay for, and when I had a small hiccup they were easy to contact, and when they contacted me I spoke to and emailed with a real person who helped me sort everything out in less than 5 minutes.
I honestly couldn't be more satisfied with Travel With Jane, and I'll be taking out all my future travel insurance with them.

So simple and great!

Travel with Jane was amazing from start to finish! It was so simple to use, affordable and helpful. Did not have any troubles and felt very safe and protected. Highly recommend

Jen B

Jen BSydney

Fast and easy travel insurance

It was so quick and easy to buy online - and while I didn't have to claim, everything was laid out very simply so that I knew exactly what was needed if I did claim. Plus the 16% pay gap discount was a nice extra! I will definitely use Travel with Jane again for my next trip!

Amy E

Amy EPerth

Travel insurace made simple - and affordable!

Travel With Jane was so easy to set up. I've used a few different travel insurance companies and this was by far the easiest to apply for. My policy was extremely competitively priced, and excellent value in my opinion. Thankfully, I didn't need to make a claim during my month-long backpacking trip around Italy, but I was confident that if I did, the process would be as simple and stress-free as it was to set up.

Travel Insurance

Find out how Travel With Jane compares to other Travel Insurance

Kiara

KiaraMelbourne

Great service and price!

Cheapest insurance and amazing service! Fast to respond and very helpful. Will definitely only use Travel With Jane when I travel now! And not to mention the discount for us women ;)

Mashi_Melb

Mashi_MelbMelbourne

What's not to love about 16% discount for us girls?

Stoked about getting a discount to cover the pay gap. The policy (I bought Lite) covered everything I needed on my tight budget. Will def use Jane again for my travel insurance.

Kyles

KylesSydney, NSW

Great experience

Was so easy and quick. I actually bought it on the plane as it was on the runway all on my mobile and received my receipt before we took off.