Comprehensive, Domestic, Basic, Saver

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (3)
    • 1-2 weeks (3)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (8) · No (0)
Jenny P

Jenny PSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pleased as punch

I support the basic premise of the firm so regularly bought travel insurance with them for my frequent overseas trips. when last year's trip was cancelled due to Covid19 Jane's was helpful with advice and when I requested a refund they quickly said yes and processed the funds back into my account. Thank you very much.

proposed travel Insurance

Twice we insured with TWJ, and twice our trip was cancelled due to COVID. We found that the insurance was good value, compared to other providers, and was easy to obtain on line. Both cancelled trips we asked for a refund, and that was effortless, quick and courteous. No questions, no delay, and that gave us great confidence that when the crazy times are past, and we are again able to travel with confidence, that we would certainly use TWJ to insure our next holiday.

Kathy

KathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Goodwill

I purchased this policy because I had to due to a domestic tour i was taking to Tasmania however due to lack of numbers it didn't go ahead therefore i was so surprised that i got a refund on my policy out of its grace days as i didn't need it in the end. So thank You. Most insurance companies would never do that. However I would love to take out another domestic policy but Travel with Jane doesn't cover border closures impacting domestic holidays due to Covid which is really becoming so frustrating lately !! No insurance company does

maryam b.

maryam b.Sydney, NSW

Its excellent policy

Very good value and easy to choose and buy on line with excellent customer service if you need help , comprehensive policy is perfect and cheap as well you can rely on it

Nannie R

Nannie RNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing Value

I have personally been the manager of an insurance company and this is the best value I have ever seen. Not only the value is there but the ease of taking a policy is so simplistic that it makes it great for the customer. We take a domestic comprehensive cover when we travel 'just in case'. When we are able to travel outside Australia again we will also use Travel With Jane. I can HIGHLY recommend them.

DestinationAustralia
Claim MadeNo
Jane De Angelo

Jane De AngeloNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect outcome

I booked with Jane Insurance for an overseas trip unfortunately the trip was cancelled because of Covid so I was given a full refund no hazels, so when I am able to travel overseas again I will definitely be booking my travel insurance with Jane again.

Excellent service thoughout Covid 19 chaos

This is the first time I've used TWJ and I would recommend them to anyone. I had a claim for a return flight to Brisbane after my flight was cancelled in the Covid 19 emergency. The communication by both phone and email was first class and my claim was partially settled far sooner than I expected. I am still awaiting word from Singapore Airlines before the claim can be fully completed, but I have no concerns that TWJ will honour their responsibilities.

Julie

JulieCranbourne, Victoria

Excellent communication Excellent price Safety at a touch

After first insuring with Travel with Jane many years ago I won't go anywhere else. I have had to access my travel insurance on two occasions and at each time TWJ have been wonderful when we can return to travel TWJ will be my insurer Thank you TWJ

Julie Self

Julie SelfGippsland, VIC

Our overseas trip

I found the policy great value and very easy to set up .
this is the first time i have used this company . I havent lodged a claim as our trip was cancelled due to Covid-19

Claudia

ClaudiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't use a different insurer

I've used TWJ twice for my overseas trips & fortunately I haven't had to make a claim. I was supposed to go to interstate in May this year, but thanks to Covid I had to cancel my trip. TWJ refunded me in full & quite quickly. I will happily use TWJ again when I will go back overseas next year.

Diane Donnarumma

Diane DonnarummaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Still to use our trip but great service as it was transferred date with no extra charges.

Was very easy to use and set up originally and steps to follow entering your details. Am looking forward to flights opening soon and hope we dont have to use or claim on this policy.

George . G

George . GSydney, NSW

What a fantastic team

Robbed of our wallet in Italy containing cash and cards. The team at Travel with Jane was fantastic . Our lodgement and finalisation of our claim was resolved within 10 days ...

Sue B.

Sue B.Mid North Coast, NSW

First time uses of Travel With Jane

To this stage most helpful. They have kept us up to date with the current Covid situation. It's been easy contacting staff who are very obliging. Still awaiting from Tripadeal.

Jeffery Adams

Jeffery AdamsMid North Coast, NSW

Very happy with the price and easy to use the website and fast response time.
Will recommend travel with Jane to all my friends and family I done all of the groups travel insurance so easy to do all of them less than 15 minutes

Great customer service

Travel With Jane were great to work with and voluntarily offered a prompt policy refund when everything was covid-cancelled for an overseas trip. I'll use them again when travel opens up.

Nancye

NancyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Having to change the date of travel, Travel with Jane was amazing. The companion that I am travelling with was denied insurance , from another company, because of the change of date.
My insurance was moved over to the new date instantly.
First time insuring with Travel with Jane, it will be my go to insurer from now on.
Thank you Travel with Jane.

yvette54

yvette54port lincoln s.a

Always have travel insurance

Having travel insurance with Jane , as I have had over the years, it has been a blessing to have through the Coronavirus , I have been able to process my claim with the help and support from your team and I'm now in the process of having my claim finalised . Will be holidaying again in the future and will continue to use Jane once again. Thank You.

Amazing customer service

I have taken both basic and comprehensive cover on various occasions and it has always been so quick and easy. I haven’t had to make a claim before so I can’t speak to that, but I’ve had to adjust policies after taking them out and it’s always been so effortless. They are great with response time and customer service.

niblick

niblickSpotswood

Excellent service

Used twice. Never lodged a claim. Most recent policy related to a trip to the UK which was cancelled. Upon request the policy premium was refunded very quickly withno fuss

Bridget

BridgetSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have used it a few times

Was very happy to get full refund,
re Covid 19 The staff were polite.
Have another policy booked for November, looks like we will not again be able to travel outside Australia