Travel China Guide Tours

Travel China Guide Tours (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Travel China Guide Tours

• Trip Completed Yes (15) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking

Rowdy_D
Rowdy_DAU

Professional, customer-focussed travel agency.

Dezim
DezimPhiladelphia

I would highly recommend Travel China Guide

This is the second time that we used Travel China Guide to visit China, and we could not be more pleased! This agency has very easy to work with; their agents have always been prompt and responsive to any of our questions regarding our arrangements and itineraries. We were provided with a guide who was friendly, knowledgeable, understanding of our needs, and pleasantly flexible when we made some very last minute changes to our itinerary. We were provided with contact information for twenty four hour support, which, thanks to Travel China Guide’s careful planning and attention to detail, we never had to use. I would highly recommend this agency for your travel plans to China!

Great Wall walking tour with a Great team

I used Travel Guide China tours for a walking tour on the Great Wall, the service was fantastic, emails were replied to promptly, everything they said they would do was done, and the walk itself was fantastic. The guide was so informative and answered every single question with great information, really made the trip enjoyable and very much worthwhile. Cannot fault them and I would use them again for sure next time I visit China.

Sheryl
SherylGuelph

Professional and friendly service

I booked a one day tour of Forbidden City / Mutianyu, a bit last minute as I was already in Beijing when I realized I had underestimated the challenges in getting around on my own. I was a bit nervous about booking online - but no need to worry! I was very impressed with the prompt replies to email received by Angela, and our tour guide Rico was fantastic, very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. He even ordered our amazing lunch for us, ensuring a huge diversity of dietary requirements were all met! Would not hesitate to book with them again.

Troy
TroySydney

TravelChinaGuide Private Tour

Kina L.Travel China Guide Tours

A perfect end to our holiday

We had a great time

This tour was exactly what we were looking for - we did the 1 day tour to Mutianyu. We were picked up promptly in the morning and dropped off at a convenient location in the afternoon.

Normally we would have done this on our own, but having a toddler with us meant finding transport on our own would have been too hard.

We found the length of your just right for us and the toddler and the lunch was delicious!!!

I really found the tour to be great value.

Kina L.Travel China Guide Tours

Customer satisfaction is what "Travel China Guide Tours" are all about.

Jack
JackLeamington Spa

Touring China? Get a quote from these guys first!

A thoroughly reliable company who spent many hours (Vera) tailoring our 12 day tour to what we wanted over the Christmas period. All the guides, Candy, Celine, Ryan and Ocean were great especially when we were 'stranded' waiting for a delayed train in Beijing. Vera and Ruby called us to set up alternative transport but it all worked out in the end. A fabulous adventure and I have no reservations about recommending this company. Top notch!

Very profession company

Excellent company - well recommended

Roan
RoanHamilton

Excellent service and worry free travel experienced

My husband and I did the 11 Days Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai tour and we are very happy with the service Travel China Guide provided us. Great and worry free travel experienced. I booked with Wendy Lee online and she was very patient with me and helpful with all the changes we need before the trip like our flight schedules. You can't go wrong with a tour company like this. Highly recommend to everyone wants to travel to China.

Great Experience and Flawless Arrangements

Drew K
Drew KWashington, DC

Excellent experience! Great tour company! We'll be back!

Excellent Tour Guide Services for Visitors

It was really a pleasure working with Travel China Guide Tours. They facilitated my journey through China by helping me get all my Hi Speed Train Tickets reserved and delivered without any hitch to my Hotel Room available for pick up at Check In. A Breeze of an experience and most certainly very dependable and reliable. Thank you for your excellent support and quality of work.

Rebekah
RebekahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best Candy in Beijing!

We love Candy, she is a brilliant tour guide! From the moment she picked us up from the airport to the moment of departure Candy had us totally entertained, informed and culturally immersed in Beijing. I traveled to China with my 2 children (13 and 16), the tour that Candy organised was just brilliant. We took in all the major sights and more! Snow on the Great Wall! The Hutong Tour with Victor was another highlight especially the home visit with a local artist.

Candy's knowledge, sense of humour and her ability to make the whole group come together was terrific. We absolutely loved our time in Beijing and would recommend the Travel China Guide company and we especially recommend Candy.

Travel to China made easy

Last year, I travelled to China and bought all my tickets online from Tavel China Guide. I first flew to Shanghai and then went on to Hangzhou by train; I then took a plane to Fenghuang ancient town, went on to Xian and left from Beijing. All my train tickets were delivered to my hotel before my arrival; this made everything easy for me. It was the second time I used their services and I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who likes to travel on their own in China. Mme Louise Goyette

Kina L.Travel China Guide Tours

My experience with Travel China guide…absolutely smooth, seamless and amazing!!!

My experience with Travel China guide tour was excellent right from planning to my return from the trip. All my communication was over emails and booking online. It was as very easy. The staff is very professional. The transportation and accommodation was of high class. The guides were very knowledgeable. My entire trip was seamless from one city to another. The guides and drivers were always onetime. We toured the most scenic and historic sites. They delivered above and beyond what was promised. I recommend then to all and will be booking more trips with them

Jon A.
Jon A.Mary Esther, Florida USA

Very Good Experience

The train arrived on time and looked very nice. When I boarded I was very pleasantly surprised to see Western style toilets. Bunks were comfortable and I slept very well. Very nice attendants. Anyone who is apprehensive about booking a Travel China train ride should rest assured that this is a very safe and comfortable experience. No complaints whatsoever!

Spencer
SpencerHamilton, Canada

Easy to book High-Speed Rail tickets with Travel China Gide Tour

Kina L.Travel China Guide Tours

Couldn't ask for a better service

I took two trips on Chinese trains. One a short round trip. Another one way across half of the country. The entire process: online ticket purchase, station boarding and the unbelievably fast train was awesome. I'd definitely use this company again should I return and I plan to.

vincentDavao city

Trustworthy Excellent Company Cant Go Wrong

vincent

Yes you will we are still planning 5 or more trips to china in the future and will book your agency for sure just keep up the discount haha

A fabulous experience using Travel China Guide Tours

Jorge
JorgeVitoria

G train tickets!!

Emma
EmmaLONDON

Amazing company

We booked train travel through China with them and they were so unbelievably helpful going above and beyond to help us with Chinese speaking staff in stations over phone for us when we couldn't understand

Other Booking Services