Travel China Guide Tours

Travel China Guide Tours (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Travel China Guide Tours

• Trip Completed Yes (15) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking

RuthBirmingham

Excellent efficient and friendly service

I booked my Beijing to Ulaan Baatan leg of my Trans Mongolian Railway trip with this company. I chose them after doing some considerable research as I was originally a little wary to use an agency based in China, and was booking this through the internet/email from the UK. They gave lots of advice by email to help me plan my trip and provided an excellent service throughout the booking and delivery. They updated me at every stage of the way, always responding to my messages, and when I arrived at my accommodation in Beijing my train ticket was waiting for me as arranged. They provided an excellent, friendly service and I highly recommend them. They made the booking process very easy and stress free.

Ruth

Thank you, I was glad I found you as it was difficult to buy the ticket from the UK and I needed a company I could trust.

It was worth every dollar!

We booked a 4D3N tour of Beijing for 2 persons in March 2016. We had a driver, an English guide and the car let us warm during the entire trip - which was toward the end of winter.

Everyone in the team made sure we had the best vacation, from the arrangement before the trip, the day-trips themselves, and the post-activity checks to ensure they met our expectations.

It was everything we would ever have wanted! We will book again for Shanghai in October!

Best Tour Team-Will tour with them every time

I booked both a group tour and an individual tour with this Company and was delighted that I did so on both occasions. They are a very professional and accommodating group. Office tour guide and Driver staff are all professional and ready to support you in your exploration of their beautiful country. At all times on my tours I was extremely well looked after and my needs catered for. From my online booking negotiations -of which there were many, to the guides informative tour presentations it was TOP CLASS. No need to look anywhere else, these people are the ones to sign up with.

Convevient and easy!

i booked all my tickets from guangzhou to guilin to hong kong from the site. Very easy to use. Train time and seat availabilitys are up to date. The detailed information regarding how to retrieve the tickets were very helpful.

Find out how Travel China Guide Tours compares to other Booking Services

Excellent and VERY helpful!

andrew
andrewJakarta

Fabulous and excellent tour - Xian

Anthony FJ
Anthony FJTelford

Excellent service in every way.

We booked from the UK and the service was excellent and emails replied to when I had questions by return. We arrived at our hotel and the tickets were there waiting for us exactly as we had booked - a complex process was made really easy. Excellent service in every way.

Kina L.Travel China Guide Tours

Train ticket pre-purchase: easy to use

Kina L.Travel China Guide Tours

Personal service that made our travels in China so much easier

Deb
DebSydney

Extremely Helpful

Kina L.Travel China Guide Tours

train tickets booking made easy and affordable

Great Chinese Travel Operator

Highly recommend the team at TravelChinaGuide for booking train tickets. Fantastic website and responsive team who were great at dealing with problems. Have travelled extensively in Asia and these guys are the best operators out there.

Find out how Travel China Guide Tours compares to other Booking Services

Train tickets reservation + travel assistance

rambastos
rambastosLisbon

I wish I had found them earlier

I just wished I had found Travel China Guide Tours earlier when I visited China. I booked only half of my train trips with them because I previously had used another agency who charged a lot more fees than Travel China Guide Tours. Only when I was already in China a friend told me about them and I quickly realized they were very good.
Not only Travel China Guide Tours had the best price, but also the instructions/directions for collecting tickets at the train stations were super clear, and better than my previous experience. I hope they keep doing this great work.

Private Tour

We had a great experience with Travel China! We had a private tour (wife and husband) which allowed us to better control times and stops. In every city we were met by a guide with a car and driver. Airport to hotel, pickup at hotel, sightseeing and back to the airport at the end. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. We recommend Travel China.

Rob B
Rob BMelbourne

Excellent Company for Train Tickets in China

I booked my train tickets online from Travel China Guide on a recent trip to China. The process was clear, easy and efficient and the support and interactions with the representatives were excellent.
Our experience was exactly as described when purchasing the tickets, making for a very enjoyable journey. The ticket prices and charges though travel China Guide were also very good, particularly given the high level of service.
We will certainly use Travel China Guide for future trips to China - highly recommended!

François
FrançoisCharrat

Tip Top

For my trip to China I used Travel China Guide Tours to book my train trips, it went very well and everything was easy, I highly recommend Travel China Guide Tours.

Lavinia
LaviniaAlassio

A perfect trip to China

Jim
JimSan Antoni0

The Best Option for Visiting China

I had a great experience in China with TravelChinaGuide Tours

When I first started planning my trip to China, many uncertanties and worries came to my mind on where to go and how to move around. TravelChinaGuide Tours made my tour really easy to plan, they helped me to customize it, they bought special train tickets for me and they were able even to find guides that speak both english and spanish. They were helpful and answer quickly always. I definitely recommend TravelChinaGuide Tours. I had a great experience in China thanks to them!

Haydn
Haydn

Excellent - highly recommended

I used Travel China Guide for booking our family train tickets between Nanjing and Shanghai. Through their website I was able to get accurate timetable information and train options for the trip. They were ordered from Australia online and they had it delivered to our hotel before we even arrived in Nanjing. The service and reliability took a lot of the stress out of our first experience with intercity train travels in China. I would heartily recommend Travel China Guide to anyone.

Nathalie
NathalieLong Beach

Easy and reliable way to book train tickets in China ahead of trip

I used Travel China Guide for booking all my train tickets on a 2 week trip to China. Through their website I was able to get accurate timetable information for each destination and after ordering the tickets online they had it delivered to my hotel so I could have them available at my arrival in Beijing. The process was easy, and they were quick to reply to any question I had regarding the booking process. I paid a fee on top of the train ticket price but for the service and reliability I got it was well worth it. I would recommend Travel China Guide to anyone who does not want to hassle getting tickets at the train station and need reliable service.

Natalie A.
Natalie A.Baltimore

Excellent Tour

We booked a group tour to Beijing, Xian and Shanghai online. The entire tour was incredible well organized. They truly exceeded my expectations. Their tours were a great balance of flexible, free time and well planned, structured time. There is no way we would have been able to see and experience as much as we did on our own or with another group. The tour guides were incredibly knowledgeable, the hotels were very high end, the bus was clean and the driver provided a smooth ride. I would go on the exact same tour again if I had the opportunity - it was that incredible!

Juan Meza
Juan MezaMelbourne

A great experience

My experience was great, the bookings were easy to do, the tours on the site were that great explain that you just need to print them and get along, thanks travel China guide for a great experience.

Jeffrey K.H.