Travel China Guide Tours

Travel China Guide Tours (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Travel China Guide Tours

• Trip Completed Yes (15) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking

Rahul S.
Rahul S.Sydney

Great service and flexibility

A colleague and I were in Shanghai for a business trip and decided to tack on a short leisure trip to Beijing. Travel Chine Guide tours made it very easy to book our tickets online, and then due to an unexpected change to our plans when we had to make a change to the booking over the phone, we had absolutely no dramas.

Great service, and we will definitely be using them again the next time we are visiting China.

Yanira

Shanghai & Beijing form a cruise ship

Paul280682
Paul280682

Excellent Tour!

I found Travel China Guide online, and was wondering if it was too good to be true. It was significantly cheaper than what the travel agent was offering for tours of China. I read reviews online, and they were overwhelmingly positive, so I contacted them. Everything was easy. They meet us at the airport when we arrived, organised excellent tours, and the guides were great. I especially have to mention Jean, who was our guide in Huang Shan - she was outstanding! When I go back to China to explore more of it, I will definitely be using Travel China Guide again. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Jason
JasonNewcastle

China Train Trips

I have booked train tickets with TravelChinaGuide on a number of occasions and the service has always been excellent. I have had tickets delivered to my hotel or picked up from station. Each time everything has been as requested. When I’ve made mistakes and my request had conflicting details they’ve contacted me to make sure I’m booked on the right train. They always follow up any enquiries right away. I plan to use them the next time I’m in China.

StanleyK
StanleyKMalaysia

Great Customer Service, Timely & Efficient Train Ticketing Arrangement

We booked the Shanghai-Suzhou train tickets online via TravelChinaGuide Tours. We were sceptical at first but it turns out to be a great experience as they are very responsive in our questions, provided us with timely updates on the tickets status from payment received, ticket issuance and ticket send out to our hotel. In addition to this, they even shared us some travel tips which allowed us to be more prepared in our train trip. It was a great and easy experience and I would strongly recommend them. Will use their ticketing service again in my next trip.

Fantastic service

We booked private tours through Travel China and could not fault the service. Professional and experienced tour guides who were happy to help and answer any questions. We booked online which was easy, great communication and personalised tours organised. Could not have asked for better service, thank you.

Will PPerth

Amazing service

We have booked on several occasions, both in China and in Australia online, train travel and accommodation in China through Travel China Guide, My wife and I have only praise for this company and the staff we have dealt with. Our last experience with them was amazing. My wife needed to return to China to attend her mother's funeral which necessitated flights and train and bus connections to get her to her home town at short notice. After explaining the situation to them the Travel China Guide staff pulled out all the stops to try to get my wife onto appropriate transport, bought the tickets, and finalized all arrangements.This is why we keep going back to Travel China Guide.

Will P

Thank you. Rest assured we will contact you again when next we travel.

Train tickets

We booked tickets for train travel in China for a trip in November. We booked our tickets on line which was easy and received update emails at every step of the ticketing process. Our tickets were waiting for us at our hotel when we arrived. All instructions on how to use the tickets were clear and if we had any enquires we could contact the company by phone to have our concerns alleviated. I would highly recommend this company.

Keith M
Keith MNew York

Booking train tickets though China Train was easy and pleasant

Booking train tickets though China Train was easy and pleasant. We had heard that getting tickets in China can be hard, but with their service it was easy! We especially liked that the online ticket form had everything in English and Chinese so that both we and the train personal could read it.

Our train experiences were good. The soft sleeper is definitely nicer than the hard sleeper, so if other travelers can afford it, we suggest the soft sleeper.

Thanks again!

Dear Keith M,

It is really nice to read your feedback here. Thank you for your kind recommendation. Your advice on soft sleeper ticket is very helpful for other travelers. Wish we will have a chance to serve you again.

Fred
FredBrisbane

Family Travels

We traveled with a group of 9 ranging in age from 4--84. The organising was left to me, Travel china guides were excellent from the time l started looking and discussing travel arrangements till they waved us good by on the train. They pick us up from the cruise ship terminal, took us to our hotels ,took us to a great spot on the great wall and finally helped us pick up our tickets at the train station for our further travels. A big thank you to all involved.

Dear Fred,

We are very happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your trip in China. Your satisfaction is the best encouragement to us. Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience. We will keep working hard for improvement!

Brant
BrantSt. Bonifacius

A Really Great Tour Company - TravelChinaGuide

A Very Interesting Trip to China

We booked a 15 day trip to China in 2017 with Sophie as our contact throughout the trip. We were met at the airport in Beijing on time and driven to our hotel for two days on our own to get acclimated to the 16 hour time zone change. Following that we were on our way with various interesting and knowledgeable tour guides who got us to our various sights, train stations, airports, cruise ship, and hotels. The hotels were high end and when we wanted to stay at a hotel in a different location that wasn't part of our package Sophie was able to make those arrangements. Our trip was a wonderful experience to a great extend due to Sophie and her company.

RayParks
RayParksAdelaide

Great Experience in China

I met Sophie online, when she promptly replied to my inquiry. She cheerfully organised my private tour according to my desire. She is very efficient, pleasant, polite, patient and honest to answer all my queries and to make appropriate suggestions, in order to make a manageable tour for me.
As I was very happy with her professional service, I asked her to organise my second tour. She went extra miles to negotiate the best deal with certain hotels and a wheelchair for me in Beijing.
Now I’m planning my third tour with her consultation! I can give her and her company 7/5, instead of just only 5/5!

Great tour company to travel China!

We booked 14-day China trip online - Sophie, our travel consultant was brilliant. She answered all of our questions, with very quick response times. Best price compared to other companies.

Other Booking Services