Traveldream Questions & Answers

Verifiedtraveldream.com
David Mckinnon
David Mckinnon

am seriously considering soon tour to japan ,nervous with comments of this company possibly being a scam .previous tour people please re assure me .

AliG
AliG

I booked through them recently and went on a great trip to the Kimberleys on Ponant, and actually met my agent Kristen on board
They were great, I would rebook with them again.

Joyce M.

Hello looking at booking 15 day trip to Japan April 2024. Would you kindly give me more details.

Traveldream   DM

Hi Joyce, our team would love to help you with more details. Would you be able to contact us on info@traveldream.com.au or 1300 893 404 and we shall share with you all relevant info.

Gail N.
Gail N.

Hi Joyce, I'm also looking at a 15 Day trip to Japan that Travel Dream sells, but the negative comments here are making me worried. I found the same tour I was looking at on TourRadar, if that helps.

Joyce M.

Thank you, we ended up booking through Inspiring vacations

STM Toowoomba
STM Toowoomba

Hi
Has anybody travelled to Japan with this company and would you recommend?
Thanks Shirley

Caroline
Caroline

I am looking at booking the 17 day Jordan and Egypt tour to travel in October 2023. Can anyone who has done this tour, please let me know of their experience.

Angela Bray
Angela Bray

Which airline please

Traveldream   DM

Hi Angela, the business class deal is with Bamboo Airways.

Evelyn H

We are going to Cellar Dwellers in July including 2 nights at Lofty House just out of Adelaide (July 15 and 16). Do you think Kangaroo Island is something we could add onto this?We don’t have specific dates yet but should have in the next week or 2. Regards Evelyn

Traveldream   DM

Hi Evelyn, thank you for your inquiry. My name is Lauren, I am one of the Travel Specialists here at Traveldream and happy to assist. We can most definitely help you further with your Kangaroo Island inquiry. Please email me on info@traveldream.com.au so I can look into options further for you. Have a great day :)

Evelyn H

Thanks Lauren. I will contact you when I have our definite dates. When will this special expire?
Evelyn

Dan S
Dan S

I am looking at your latest offer, Port Stephens Mantra. But how can I check the availibility before purchasing?

Lea G.
Lea G.

I'd call them Dan if you can't find it online, they are all very helpful

TOM S.
TOM S.

What is happening with the 29 Day European Tour and cruise for May3?

Goyeta A.
Goyeta A.

Hi, do you do tours to Egypt, Israel and Jordan combined. How many days, when and how much?

Lyn A.
Lyn A.

Are there any travel agent that book travel dream holidays

Traveldream   DM

Hi Lyn, we are ourselves Travel agents here at Traveldream and yes we also work with other travel agents.

Feel free to contact us on 1300 350 263 or Info@traveldream.com.au

We would love to help you with your holiday plans!

Princess Akwa
Princess Akwa

How do I join this forum and live my travel dreams?

Isabell
Isabell

Hi I am interested in your Sydney to London with Vietnam Airlines business class deal departing in early June 2020 and returning mid to late July. I have recently had a very bad experience with online travel agent BestJet and lost quite a bit of money so would really like to know a bit more about your company and financial reliability before purchasing the travel deal.
Regards
Isabell.

Glenn
Glenn

Why are you asking me? I don't work there. With all the add-ons this trip.seems a little expensive

Traveldream   DM

I'm sorry you received that message Glenn. I'm not sure what happened there. Isabell, thank you for reaching out about the fantastic deal we have with Vietnam Airlines. There is a little bit about us here - external link . We are an ATAS accredited Online Travel Agency that launched in August 2018 and have helped thousands of people take great holidays in Australia and internationally. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 350 263 or email us at info@traveldream.com.au and we can look into date availability for your trip.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Angela from the Traveldream team.

Trent
Trent

Sorry Paul. I have tried to look up from ATAS website but could not find TravelDream in the list of accredited online agent.I want to book a tour to Europe but in double of the legitimate.

Sue Darcy
Sue Darcy

Considering the Rockies/Alaska/L Vegas holiday. Is the Rockies coach tour as good as Rocky Mountaineer? Have heard the train is very good.

Traveldream   DM

Hi Sue, Both are such an amazing experience, we have plenty of tours to Canada and Alaska which have either the coach tour of the Rockies or the Rocky Mountaineer.

Feel free to drop us an email at info@traveldream.com.au and we can discuss some options for you!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Lisa H.

Hi, We are considering an Alaskan/Rocky's tour.There are four of us including a 9 yo.So if we were to proceed would 2 packages be purchased? Would we be together and the bedding configuration please?
Thankyou,Lisa

Hi Lisa,
I don’t work for Traveldream but contact one of the consultants on the website and they will be able to answer all your questions. Enjoy your trip.

Dee

Thankyou,so sorry.

RAEWYN
RAEWYN

I'm really keen on the return business class flights trip to paris with four nights in vietnam, 2 on way over, 2 on way back - for $4299 pp
Just checking whether i can go ahead and book this for September 2020?
can i please have your phone number to call Monday ? thanks RAEWYN
my email is - [email removed]

Hi Rawyn,

I don’t work for Traveldream but the consultants are fantastic so do a live chat and they can answer any questions for you. Enjoy your trip.

Sandra
Sandra

I’m looking for a review on the Antarctic package - has anyone been on one?

Melissa K.
Melissa K.

With single supplement, do you always get a single room?

Belinda West

Sorry I don’t know, I travelled with my husband. Perhaps contact Traveldream direct. They are very helpful

Pat M.

Are there any reviews for the Alaska/Canada trip?

Pat M.

Any reviews of Canada/ Alaska trip?

Belinda West

No sorry I’ve only been to Vietnam.

Laine W.
Laine W.

Hi myself a 2 sisters would like to do your 13 China trip. On the booking form it seems that we can’t all room in together and so one of us would have book a single room at $850 more. Have l interpreted this correctly. We would rather have a single bed and double in one room.

Shauna
Shauna

Hi Laine,

Thank you for your question and your interest in our tour!

A single supplement does apply if you were going ahead with booking a single room and a double room.

Feel free to drop us an email on info@traveldream.com.au or give us a call on 1300 350 263. I would love to help you with your booking.

Have a great day.

Kind regards,
The Traveldream Team.

Hussain A.
Hussain A.

Dear All
Greetings from Hunza Travel Service, Pakistan,

We “Hunza Travel Service” are the designated tour operator in Pakistan for last 29 years in the sector of tourism.
For further information/assistance you are more than welcome.
Best regards,
Hussain Ali
Web: www.hunzatravel.com
Email: hunzats@comsats.net.pk / hunzatravel@gmail.com

Get an answer from our members and Traveldream representatives