3.8

• Trip Completed Yes · No (28)
  • Ease of Booking
Jes

JesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lodged request for refund due to Covid have been ignored.

Refund request from months ago. Lodged request for refund due to Covid was referred to parent company who after more months referred back to Traveldream!! I get there are big problems but communication should be forefront in a reputable company...obviously not..

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Travelnightmare

Traveldream refuses to refund tour costs(tour cancelled due to covid) even though they are only the booking agent! They may have incurred some minimal admin costs but this surely doesnt entitle them to retain the full costs. Very disappointed with their attitude and will not recommend them to any one.

Booking Type Accommodation and Tour
Lynda R.

Lynda R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Will never use them for Travel ever again. Be very wary of this company. We were fortunate to be able to claim on insurance. We had other travel booked with another travel agent also for 2020, totally different experience, received all our money back. If you book through these people you would want to pray nothing goes wrong.

Hua

HuaMelbourne

Untrustworthy

Want a Refund!

When we first bought the package, the employee said we could get a refund but had to pay a $950 service fee (very unreasonable!), then because of travel bans we formally notified them that we wanted a refund. The employees by email said that we could get refund TWICE! then they changed their policy and refused the refund and are still withholding out money.. Help!

wayne and carol hawley

wayne and carol hawleySydney, NSW

Want a refund

unable to get out money back as no part or portion of our package can be taken.. holding our money indefinitely has to be illegal.. any help advice would be great thanks

Excellent Customer Service

Helpful staff who answered all my questions and went out of their way to give us the exact trip we wanted. I usually organise my own holidays but was so pleased with the service from Traveldream I will probably use them again.

Barry

BarryMurray Region, NSW

Very helpful staff

Very helpful staff when virus hit the world we found them very helpful in sorting everything out. Just waiting for the world to settle down so we can travel again.

David

DavidGippsland, VIC

Always Helpful and Good Value

We have always been pleased with Travel Dreams service and offers. The staff we have dealt with have invariably been friendly and helpful. Thank you especially to Lauren, who has assisted us on several occasions.

Find out how Traveldream compares to other Booking Services

Are TravelDream and Moment Travel Ripping You Off Through COVID Crisis?

Moment Dream and Travel Dream have been atrocious with customers being victimised.
If you have issues obtaining a refund for your trip and are forcing you to pay for the entire trip or forfeit your deposit please join in a class action with slater & gordon. This company is categorically unethical and are willing to lie, steal or rob customers for their survival.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise and Flights
Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy, Easy and Easy

It was easy to book, conformation came in less than 30 seconds. It was also easy to amend the dates for my booking at some later date.
I booked 5 nights accommodation in McMillans of Metung Resort.
I was surprised to find out that I need to pay $50 surcharge for staying over Saturday night but it was my oversight as it was actually written on the Traveldream site.

Ila

IlaSydney, NSW

Trip cancelled by tour last minute and no compensation given

We paid $2500 deposit 6 months in advance and the tour got cancelled 4 weeks before travel. Received refund however no compensation or interest received on that $2500 sitting in their account for 5months. I had to quickly book something else to make sure my annual leave didn’t go waste but ended up paying more due to peak period starting. Will not be considering this company again.

TraveldreamTraveldream
Gaz and Shaz

Gaz and ShazMurray Region, NSW

Europe here we come.

From the time we made our initial enquiries right up until the time of booking the team and traveldream were always helpful and provided us with all the information we required to make our decision. The deal they offered was not only competitively priced but included all our"must see" destinations and was available at a time that suited us. Can't wait! Bring on September.

Booking Type Tour

Booking with Traveldream

Haylie at Traveldream was fabulous to deal with she organised our holiday to Vietnam promptly and we had no issues. She also provided additional information that I requested
Great customer service!

Booking Type Tour and Visa
Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service and price.

I booked a three night stay at Mercure Aqua Nelson’s Bay. I was having problems trying to buy the voucher online so rang the number and both girls I spoke with were very helpful in securing the purchase. I was very happy and will most definitely recommend the website to all my friends and family.

Find out how Traveldream compares to other Booking Services

Great Price, Great Service.

I agree with Mym's comments written in April 2019.
Great Price, Great Service.-Can't ask for more.
We had a misunderstanding on rooms which was corrected for us very quickly through phone calls and text messages.

Booking Type Accommodation

Good value, great service.

Booked a weekend away at Lakes Entrance , warm and friendly and very helpful. Great price have been before hence rebooking the resort. Looking forward to I a beautiful part of Victoria.

Mym

MymSydney, NSW

Great price, great service - can't ask for more

We booked a weekend away at the Mantra Resort Port Stephens for an end of year get together with friends, the price was exceptional and the additional extras were clearly set out so there were no nasty surprises; after having some issues with my internet and being unable to complete my booking online, I rang Traveldream and was treated with a "smile" (no mean feat to discern when you're on the phone!) a friendly, attentive and knowledgeable staff member completed the booking for me, and even took care of the confirmation with the resort. Great service! will use again and highly recommend

Sue

SueHunter Region, NSW

Great bargain

Our booking was quick and easy with the prompt assistance of Haylie. She is a very helpful and polite young woman. The price of our deal was very reasonable and we are looking forward to our multi-generational holiday.

Stuch

StuchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not hesitate to book through Traveldream again.

We booked back to back tours through Egypt and Sri Lanka forMay.
We had no problems changing itinerary or dates.
We dealt with a wonderful young girl that could not have been more helpful.
Haylie, you were a little gem.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour