Traveldream

• Trip Completed Yes · No (18)
  • Ease of Booking
Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy, Easy and Easy

It was easy to book, conformation came in less than 30 seconds. It was also easy to amend the dates for my booking at some later date.
I booked 5 nights accommodation in McMillans of Metung Resort.
I was surprised to find out that I need to pay $50 surcharge for staying over Saturday night but it was my oversight as it was actually written on the Traveldream site.

Ila

IlaSydney, NSW

Trip cancelled by tour last minute and no compensation given

We paid $2500 deposit 6 months in advance and the tour got cancelled 4 weeks before travel. Received refund however no compensation or interest received on that $2500 sitting in their account for 5months. I had to quickly book something else to make sure my annual leave didn’t go waste but ended up paying more due to peak period starting. Will not be considering this company again.

Traveldream
TraveldreamTraveldream
Gaz and Shaz

Gaz and ShazMurray Region, NSW

Europe here we come.

From the time we made our initial enquiries right up until the time of booking the team and traveldream were always helpful and provided us with all the information we required to make our decision. The deal they offered was not only competitively priced but included all our"must see" destinations and was available at a time that suited us. Can't wait! Bring on September.

Booking Type Tour

Booking with Traveldream

Haylie at Traveldream was fabulous to deal with she organised our holiday to Vietnam promptly and we had no issues. She also provided additional information that I requested
Great customer service!

Booking Type Tour and Visa
Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service and price.

I booked a three night stay at Mercure Aqua Nelson’s Bay. I was having problems trying to buy the voucher online so rang the number and both girls I spoke with were very helpful in securing the purchase. I was very happy and will most definitely recommend the website to all my friends and family.

Booking Type Accommodation

Great Price, Great Service.

I agree with Mym's comments written in April 2019.
Great Price, Great Service.-Can't ask for more.
We had a misunderstanding on rooms which was corrected for us very quickly through phone calls and text messages.

Booking Type Accommodation

Good value, great service.

Booked a weekend away at Lakes Entrance , warm and friendly and very helpful. Great price have been before hence rebooking the resort. Looking forward to I a beautiful part of Victoria.

Mym

MymSydney, NSW

Great price, great service - can't ask for more

We booked a weekend away at the Mantra Resort Port Stephens for an end of year get together with friends, the price was exceptional and the additional extras were clearly set out so there were no nasty surprises; after having some issues with my internet and being unable to complete my booking online, I rang Traveldream and was treated with a "smile" (no mean feat to discern when you're on the phone!) a friendly, attentive and knowledgeable staff member completed the booking for me, and even took care of the confirmation with the resort. Great service! will use again and highly recommend

Sue

SueHunter Region, NSW

Great bargain

Our booking was quick and easy with the prompt assistance of Haylie. She is a very helpful and polite young woman. The price of our deal was very reasonable and we are looking forward to our multi-generational holiday.

Stuch

StuchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not hesitate to book through Traveldream again.

We booked back to back tours through Egypt and Sri Lanka forMay.
We had no problems changing itinerary or dates.
We dealt with a wonderful young girl that could not have been more helpful.
Haylie, you were a little gem.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour
Strang

StrangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

User friendly and great 1st time experience

First time user of Traveldream and it was positive. Website stated very clearly how to redeem purchase etc. I would definitely use again if the right offer comes up and would highly recommend to others.

Adrian Major

Adrian MajorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Staff

The staff-member who attended to my enquiry did so in a polite, courteous and efficient manner. She was dedicated to attending to my query and seemed genuinely interested in doing so.

Jeff S

Jeff SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Booking a three day stay at Port Fairy we were helped twice by Haylie and Angela as we had trouble doing it online.
They were very professional and helpful. We look forward to our trip to celebrate our 41 st Wedding Anniversary.

21 day trip

We booked a trip and they were great to deal with, made it easy to organised.
Were very helpful and offered good advise.
Allowed me to add extra days
Can't wait to go.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour
Pa

PaQueensland

3 day getaway

I booked a 3 day getaway to 1770 a surprise for my husband birthday. We cannot wait to go . The booking was very easy to do and later organise the dates. Every thing went very smoothly and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Sooty

SootySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great

Great experience no problems very helpful. My booking experience was very efficient quick and easy.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Absolutely Best Deal On-Line Booking

We had been looking to stay at Dolphin Quay, Mandurah for aprox. 2 weeks. The best deal on-line was over $300 for 2 nights, with TRAVEL DREAM we very easily purchased 3 nights (with marina view) for $279. Booking was straight forward and with ease. Will most certainly use Travel Dream for future travelling

Tim D

Tim DGippsland, VIC

9 Day Arctic Circle and Northern Lights

Haylie was a pleasure to deal with as we booked this trip just after the Christmas New Year period. Haylie worked with us to sort out how we could add extra days prior to the tour during the Christmas and New year period when it could have been difficult. A joy to deal with.

Booking Type Tour