Traveldream
Listing monitored by Traveldream

3.7
  • Trip Completed Yes · No (23)
  • Ease of Booking
Lea G.Perth, WA

Efficient, Helpful Customer Service

After being bitten by another travel group (which will remain nameless) during the global pandemic, we were very hesitant to try another. We could not of been more pleased with the outcome of booking our next holiday with Traveldream. Our booking was handle by 3 different consultants (Kate, Lauren and Kristen) and all 3 were outstanding in getting things organised and booked for us. They were all so efficient in replying to e mails and booking our flights and accomodation package for us. Just hoping we don't regret the decision of booking through Traveldream, if we are hit with travel restrictions again and need to cancel this trip.

Easy Way to Travel

I had never heard of Traveldream but they will be front of mind for my next travel adventure. Wonderful, committed staff who work with you to tailor a solution to your travel needs. A special shout-out to Lauren who has been amazing.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire and Flights
Diandstu
Diandstu

Amazing customer service

Not only do Traveldream have great deals, they also give brilliant customer service. Lauren was brilliant. Stepped us through everything and responded to questions quickly. She is an asset to this company. Looking forward to our trip!

efficient and helpful

The team at Traveldream provided me with a great range of options resulting with a booking that filled all our criteria and ticked all the boxes, including a cancellation window.

David
DavidPerth, WA

Highly professional service

Lauren from Traveldream worked very hard to secure our luxury Kimberley adventure. She worked with our requirements and was always super professional. She got us a very good deal that we are "over the moon" with.
Nothing was too much trouble and Lauren worked across a weekend to make sure we secured a fast selling special deal.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
Lia T.
Lia T.Perth, WA

Quick and simple process. Prompt attention and correspondence. Very helpful with providing information and assistance. Made the whole process so easy and stress free. Thanks to Lauren for her help.

Excellent Customer Service

Helpful staff who answered all my questions and went out of their way to give us the exact trip we wanted. I usually organise my own holidays but was so pleased with the service from Traveldream I will probably use them again.

Barry
BarryMurray Region, NSW

Very helpful staff

Very helpful staff when virus hit the world we found them very helpful in sorting everything out. Just waiting for the world to settle down so we can travel again.

David
DavidGippsland, VIC

Always Helpful and Good Value

We have always been pleased with Travel Dreams service and offers. The staff we have dealt with have invariably been friendly and helpful. Thank you especially to Lauren, who has assisted us on several occasions.

Garry
GarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy, Easy and Easy

It was easy to book, conformation came in less than 30 seconds. It was also easy to amend the dates for my booking at some later date.
I booked 5 nights accommodation in McMillans of Metung Resort.
I was surprised to find out that I need to pay $50 surcharge for staying over Saturday night but it was my oversight as it was actually written on the Traveldream site.

Gaz and Shaz
Gaz and ShazMurray Region, NSW

Europe here we come.

From the time we made our initial enquiries right up until the time of booking the team and traveldream were always helpful and provided us with all the information we required to make our decision. The deal they offered was not only competitively priced but included all our"must see" destinations and was available at a time that suited us. Can't wait! Bring on September.

Booking TypeTour
Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service and price.

I booked a three night stay at Mercure Aqua Nelson’s Bay. I was having problems trying to buy the voucher online so rang the number and both girls I spoke with were very helpful in securing the purchase. I was very happy and will most definitely recommend the website to all my friends and family.

Find out how Traveldream compares to other Booking Services

Great Price, Great Service.

I agree with Mym's comments written in April 2019.
Great Price, Great Service.-Can't ask for more.
We had a misunderstanding on rooms which was corrected for us very quickly through phone calls and text messages.

Booking TypeAccommodation

Good value, great service.

Booked a weekend away at Lakes Entrance , warm and friendly and very helpful. Great price have been before hence rebooking the resort. Looking forward to I a beautiful part of Victoria.

Mym
MymSydney, NSW

Great price, great service - can't ask for more

We booked a weekend away at the Mantra Resort Port Stephens for an end of year get together with friends, the price was exceptional and the additional extras were clearly set out so there were no nasty surprises; after having some issues with my internet and being unable to complete my booking online, I rang Traveldream and was treated with a "smile" (no mean feat to discern when you're on the phone!) a friendly, attentive and knowledgeable staff member completed the booking for me, and even took care of the confirmation with the resort. Great service! will use again and highly recommend