Traveldream

Traveldream (page 2 of 3)

• Trip Completed Yes (49) · No
  • Ease of Booking

European 21 Day Trip

Hi,
Our experience with Traveldream and Moment Travel was one of ease, fantastic service and outstanding help. We encountered a problem with a hotel booking which would have been at the end of our trip and the service was outstanding in fixing our problem.
However, Our experience with Europomondo was not so exciting. They should travel with another company to see how it's done.
Thank you Traveldream.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour

So much to experience! Great holiday.

It was 29 days long European holiday. Very professionally organized with inspiring tours, many countries, interesting places and a lot to see and learn. Good hotels, transport, great cruise, excellent food. Our request to extend holiday to a different country was done smoothly and effortlessly. I have already recommended Traveldream to my friends and I'm looking forward to book another holiday with them.

Inas

InasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A fantastic tour.

It was a fantastic tour, worth the money. The highlight was the 4 night Yangtze river cruise. Tour guides were very halpful, friendly and experienced. Hotels were fantastic and the food delightful. There were a lot of options at extra costs but all worth the money. Well done and thank you.

Booking TypeTour

Skyway

SkywaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience with Traveldream

Thoroughly enjoyed 14 day China trip, including the 4day Yangtze River cruise. Excellent service all round and top value for the cost. Exceeded our expectations. Tour guides were very knowledgeable and friendly

Booking TypeCruise, Flights and Tour
Deanne Blundell

Deanne BlundellSydney, NSW

Holiday of a lifetime- Maldives

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
Happy Mum

Happy MumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

21 Day European Adventure

I travelled with my three teenage children. The trip was more than we could have wished for. It was extensive and quite demanding at times, just what we needed. Awesome experience.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise and Flights
Craig S.

Craig S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't have been a better trip.

Our guides were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Moving around in Vietnam was an adventure but all of our connections, tours, and events went off perfectly. I would highly recommend Traveldream.

Kevin Warner

Kevin WarnerHobart, TAS

Great assistance with booking and an excellent tour

Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour
Belinda West

Belinda WestHunter Region, NSW

13 day glance of Vietnam tour

Jennifer Z

Jennifer ZIllawarra, NSW

13 DAYS IN VEITNAM

All flights and transfers were handled efficiently with drivers and tour guides. Hotel accommodation was all centrally located with easy walking to popular sites. Itinerary was well planned and we chose to pre-pay all optional tours. This was a good decision as we did not have to carry excess cash and we could plan our free time accordingly.

There were some miscommunications in regard to meals inclusion on tour. (Ba-Na Hills, My Son). Hanoi Evening Street Food Tour was not as described. Halong Bay & Oriental Sails were very enjoyable.

Judy Matthews

Judy MatthewsGoulburn Valley, VIC

My night in Melbourne

I took my granddaughter to Melbourne and we stayed at the Royce Hotel it was beautifully renovated and in a very handy position, close to public transport and lots of different eateries

renee

reneeIllawarra, NSW

awesome short stay!

we just booked an amazing short stay through traveldream we had beautiful apartments that we couldn't otherwise afford and the team at travedream were excellent to deal with! highly reccomend

jelley

jelley

Great deal and easy to book

We booked a fantastic 5 night getaway in Metung through Traveldream. We got an immediate response to our booking request and the accommodation exceeded our expectations. I would recommend them.

Kerry

KerryCentral West, NSW

Great weekend away

We booked a 3 bedroom, 3 night stay at the Mantra Aqua Nelson Bay. The price was fantastic and booking online was so simple and easy.Everything was straight forward and voucher came straight through so we could then book our dates with the hotel. All information needed was included on the page before buying the voucher so no hidden surprises or costs. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for some more deals

Linda M

Linda MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous few days away!

We stayed two nights in a two bedroom apartment at Mantra Aqua Nelsons Bay. Booking was a breeze and so were the staff. The room was very clean and all I expected as I have stayed there a few times before. The only letdown is the fact that you can't open the windows up due to OH & S and I found the main bedroom with ensuite very stuffy. The air conditioner didn't help as it is at the opposite end of the apartment in the living room.

Luis

LuisIllawarra, NSW

Good getaway

The initial booking got a little confusing,but the girls at mantra were good,sorted it out.
Price was good, will do it again for the same price.
The place is very well looked after inside and out.

DGCA

DGCASydney, NSW

Really good value

We booked a coach tour of Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro coupled with a 7 day cruise on the Mediterranean. Both trips were very enjoyable and efficiently arranged, more than meeting our expectations. We received everything that was promised and on the coach tour were given an additional evening meal and an additional lunch. The accommodation was extremely good. The guide was excellent.

Great bargain price and great service from Traveldream Staff

Hi, I booked via the internet and made a mistake in the booking dates for our accommodation. I rang Traveldream direct and hey presto they fixed my issue immediately. Not only was my accommodation excellent and cheap but the service from Traveldream staff was fast, efficient and trouble free.

Allan Cunningham

Allan CunninghamGippsland, VIC

Friendly Service

The service staff were very helpful & sorted out any problems quickly, Our first booking to Phillip Island was so good, we took up another 3 breaks. Will be taking them up soon now I'm nearly recovered from hip operation

lizzie

lizzie

Really good accommodation deal!!!

Ours was a last minute booking and I had to ring to see if it had gone through. Haylie was very pleasant and took me through everything. I had put in the wrong dates and had to ring again and once more Haylie was really helpful. Hope to use Traveldream again.