Traveldream

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Jennifer Z

Jennifer ZIllawarra, NSW

13 DAYS IN VEITNAM

All flights and transfers were handled efficiently with drivers and tour guides. Hotel accommodation was all centrally located with easy walking to popular sites. Itinerary was well planned and we chose to pre-pay all optional tours. This was a good decision as we did not have to carry excess cash and we could plan our free time accordingly.

There were some miscommunications in regard to meals inclusion on tour. (Ba-Na Hills, My Son). Hanoi Evening Street Food Tour was not as described. Halong Bay & Oriental Sails were very enjoyable.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Linda M

Linda MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous few days away!

We stayed two nights in a two bedroom apartment at Mantra Aqua Nelsons Bay. Booking was a breeze and so were the staff. The room was very clean and all I expected as I have stayed there a few times before. The only letdown is the fact that you can't open the windows up due to OH & S and I found the main bedroom with ensuite very stuffy. The air conditioner didn't help as it is at the opposite end of the apartment in the living room.

Booking Services

Find out how Traveldream compares to other Booking Services

Luis

LuisIllawarra, NSW

Good getaway

The initial booking got a little confusing,but the girls at mantra were good,sorted it out.
Price was good, will do it again for the same price.
The place is very well looked after inside and out.

Allan Cunningham

Allan CunninghamGippsland, VIC

Friendly Service

The service staff were very helpful & sorted out any problems quickly, Our first booking to Phillip Island was so good, we took up another 3 breaks. Will be taking them up soon now I'm nearly recovered from hip operation

Alan R

Alan RPerth, WA

Helpfull staff.

Had trouble trying to complete booking online so I rang travel dream and the young lady who took the call was extremely helpful in completing my booking. We had a wonderful holiday.

Booking TypeAccommodation

Great service and booking system

This booking worked well and was as expected when we got to our destination. Had to change the days of our booking last minute but travel dream sorted for us no problem