Traveldream

Traveldream (page 2 of 7)

Booking with Traveldream

Haylie at Traveldream was fabulous to deal with she organised our holiday to Vietnam promptly and we had no issues. She also provided additional information that I requested
Great customer service!

Booking Type Tour and Visa

Linda M

Linda MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous few days away!

We stayed two nights in a two bedroom apartment at Mantra Aqua Nelsons Bay. Booking was a breeze and so were the staff. The room was very clean and all I expected as I have stayed there a few times before. The only letdown is the fact that you can't open the windows up due to OH & S and I found the main bedroom with ensuite very stuffy. The air conditioner didn't help as it is at the opposite end of the apartment in the living room.

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service and price.

I booked a three night stay at Mercure Aqua Nelson’s Bay. I was having problems trying to buy the voucher online so rang the number and both girls I spoke with were very helpful in securing the purchase. I was very happy and will most definitely recommend the website to all my friends and family.

Luis

LuisIllawarra, NSW

Good getaway

The initial booking got a little confusing,but the girls at mantra were good,sorted it out.
Price was good, will do it again for the same price.
The place is very well looked after inside and out.

Booking Type Accomodation

Great Price, Great Service.

I agree with Mym's comments written in April 2019.
Great Price, Great Service.-Can't ask for more.
We had a misunderstanding on rooms which was corrected for us very quickly through phone calls and text messages.

Booking Type Accomodation

Good value, great service.

Booked a weekend away at Lakes Entrance , warm and friendly and very helpful. Great price have been before hence rebooking the resort. Looking forward to I a beautiful part of Victoria.

Erin tonkin

Erin tonkinPerth, WA

Great weekend away

We loved our two night stay at dolphin quay. Great location, nice apartment, would have been good to have a outdoor table setting to have dinner on. Heaps of restaurants around the area

Mym

MymSydney, NSW

Great price, great service - can't ask for more

We booked a weekend away at the Mantra Resort Port Stephens for an end of year get together with friends, the price was exceptional and the additional extras were clearly set out so there were no nasty surprises; after having some issues with my internet and being unable to complete my booking online, I rang Traveldream and was treated with a "smile" (no mean feat to discern when you're on the phone!) a friendly, attentive and knowledgeable staff member completed the booking for me, and even took care of the confirmation with the resort. Great service! will use again and highly recommend

DGCA

DGCASydney, NSW

Really good value

We booked a coach tour of Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro coupled with a 7 day cruise on the Mediterranean. Both trips were very enjoyable and efficiently arranged, more than meeting our expectations. We received everything that was promised and on the coach tour were given an additional evening meal and an additional lunch. The accommodation was extremely good. The guide was excellent.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Great bargain price and great service from Traveldream Staff

Hi, I booked via the internet and made a mistake in the booking dates for our accommodation. I rang Traveldream direct and hey presto they fixed my issue immediately. Not only was my accommodation excellent and cheap but the service from Traveldream staff was fast, efficient and trouble free.

Sue

SueHunter Region, NSW

Great bargain

Our booking was quick and easy with the prompt assistance of Haylie. She is a very helpful and polite young woman. The price of our deal was very reasonable and we are looking forward to our multi-generational holiday.

Stuch

StuchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not hesitate to book through Traveldream again.

We booked back to back tours through Egypt and Sri Lanka forMay.
We had no problems changing itinerary or dates.
We dealt with a wonderful young girl that could not have been more helpful.
Haylie, you were a little gem.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour

Allan Cunningham

Allan CunninghamGippsland, VIC

Friendly Service

The service staff were very helpful & sorted out any problems quickly, Our first booking to Phillip Island was so good, we took up another 3 breaks. Will be taking them up soon now I'm nearly recovered from hip operation

lizzie

lizzie

Really good accommodation deal!!!

Ours was a last minute booking and I had to ring to see if it had gone through. Haylie was very pleasant and took me through everything. I had put in the wrong dates and had to ring again and once more Haylie was really helpful. Hope to use Traveldream again.

Vicki P

Vicki PSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best trip ever

A dream come true with exceptional service from all. Arranged through Travel Dream and we were looked after every step of the way, Egypt was a dream come true, its beauty will never be forgotton.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Sue T

Sue TSydney, NSW

Very happy with the booking-will do it again

I booked a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Melbourne. My friend and I loved it. The appt was very roomy. A short walk to catch tram and walk across bridge to a park

Cathie G

Cathie G

Easy to book online,fast process

Easy to book.3 nights in a two bedroom pool view apartment at Mantra Aqua Nelson’s Bay. Great location for the girls trip away.Conveniently located ,easy walk ,close to shops,clubs and waterfront. Fantastic pool to relax in. Will definitely be booking again

Strang

StrangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

User friendly and great 1st time experience

First time user of Traveldream and it was positive. Website stated very clearly how to redeem purchase etc. I would definitely use again if the right offer comes up and would highly recommend to others.

Booking Type Accomodation

Thank you very professional and Haylie answered my questions very quickly very happy with the service and Dolphin Quay

Great service very efficient apartment was spotless and had everything you could think of got 3nights I will book again when I see the offers
Dolphin Quay 2bedroomed apartment for 4 people was very suitable restaurants in the area were good

Teresa G

Teresa GPerth, WA

Very satisfied

The Online booking engine was very easy to follow at the end of it all I was left very satisfied with it all. Hopefully we will get more properties in WA to choose from