Traveldream

Traveldream (page 2 of 7)

13 DAYS IN VEITNAM

All flights and transfers were handled efficiently with drivers and tour guides. Hotel accommodation was all centrally located with easy walking to popular sites. Itinerary was well planned and we chose to pre-pay all optional tours. This was a good decision as we did not have to carry excess cash and we could plan our free time accordingly.

There were some miscommunications in regard to meals inclusion on tour. (Ba-Na Hills, My Son). Hanoi Evening Street Food Tour was not as described. Halong Bay & Oriental Sails were very enjoyable.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Ila

IlaSydney, NSW

Trip cancelled by tour last minute and no compensation given

We paid $2500 deposit 6 months in advance and the tour got cancelled 4 weeks before travel. Received refund however no compensation or interest received on that $2500 sitting in their account for 5months. I had to quickly book something else to make sure my annual leave didn’t go waste but ended up paying more due to peak period starting. Will not be considering this company again.

Judy Matthews

Judy MatthewsGoulburn Valley, VIC

My night in Melbourne

I took my granddaughter to Melbourne and we stayed at the Royce Hotel it was beautifully renovated and in a very handy position, close to public transport and lots of different eateries

renee

reneeIllawarra, NSW

awesome short stay!

we just booked an amazing short stay through traveldream we had beautiful apartments that we couldn't otherwise afford and the team at travedream were excellent to deal with! highly reccomend

Gaz and Shaz

Gaz and ShazMurray Region, NSW

Europe here we come.

From the time we made our initial enquiries right up until the time of booking the team and traveldream were always helpful and provided us with all the information we required to make our decision. The deal they offered was not only competitively priced but included all our"must see" destinations and was available at a time that suited us. Can't wait! Bring on September.

Booking Type Tour

jelley

jelley

Great deal and easy to book

We booked a fantastic 5 night getaway in Metung through Traveldream. We got an immediate response to our booking request and the accommodation exceeded our expectations. I would recommend them.

Kerry

KerryCentral West, NSW

Great weekend away

We booked a 3 bedroom, 3 night stay at the Mantra Aqua Nelson Bay. The price was fantastic and booking online was so simple and easy.Everything was straight forward and voucher came straight through so we could then book our dates with the hotel. All information needed was included on the page before buying the voucher so no hidden surprises or costs. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for some more deals

Booking with Traveldream

Haylie at Traveldream was fabulous to deal with she organised our holiday to Vietnam promptly and we had no issues. She also provided additional information that I requested
Great customer service!

Booking Type Tour and Visa
Linda M

Linda MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous few days away!

We stayed two nights in a two bedroom apartment at Mantra Aqua Nelsons Bay. Booking was a breeze and so were the staff. The room was very clean and all I expected as I have stayed there a few times before. The only letdown is the fact that you can't open the windows up due to OH & S and I found the main bedroom with ensuite very stuffy. The air conditioner didn't help as it is at the opposite end of the apartment in the living room.

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service and price.

I booked a three night stay at Mercure Aqua Nelson’s Bay. I was having problems trying to buy the voucher online so rang the number and both girls I spoke with were very helpful in securing the purchase. I was very happy and will most definitely recommend the website to all my friends and family.

Luis

LuisIllawarra, NSW

Good getaway

The initial booking got a little confusing,but the girls at mantra were good,sorted it out.
Price was good, will do it again for the same price.
The place is very well looked after inside and out.

Booking Type Accomodation

Great Price, Great Service.

I agree with Mym's comments written in April 2019.
Great Price, Great Service.-Can't ask for more.
We had a misunderstanding on rooms which was corrected for us very quickly through phone calls and text messages.

Booking Type Accomodation

Good value, great service.

Booked a weekend away at Lakes Entrance , warm and friendly and very helpful. Great price have been before hence rebooking the resort. Looking forward to I a beautiful part of Victoria.

Erin tonkin

Erin tonkinPerth, WA

Great weekend away

We loved our two night stay at dolphin quay. Great location, nice apartment, would have been good to have a outdoor table setting to have dinner on. Heaps of restaurants around the area

Mym

MymSydney, NSW

Great price, great service - can't ask for more

We booked a weekend away at the Mantra Resort Port Stephens for an end of year get together with friends, the price was exceptional and the additional extras were clearly set out so there were no nasty surprises; after having some issues with my internet and being unable to complete my booking online, I rang Traveldream and was treated with a "smile" (no mean feat to discern when you're on the phone!) a friendly, attentive and knowledgeable staff member completed the booking for me, and even took care of the confirmation with the resort. Great service! will use again and highly recommend

DGCA

DGCASydney, NSW

Really good value

We booked a coach tour of Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro coupled with a 7 day cruise on the Mediterranean. Both trips were very enjoyable and efficiently arranged, more than meeting our expectations. We received everything that was promised and on the coach tour were given an additional evening meal and an additional lunch. The accommodation was extremely good. The guide was excellent.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Great bargain price and great service from Traveldream Staff

Hi, I booked via the internet and made a mistake in the booking dates for our accommodation. I rang Traveldream direct and hey presto they fixed my issue immediately. Not only was my accommodation excellent and cheap but the service from Traveldream staff was fast, efficient and trouble free.

Sue

SueHunter Region, NSW

Great bargain

Our booking was quick and easy with the prompt assistance of Haylie. She is a very helpful and polite young woman. The price of our deal was very reasonable and we are looking forward to our multi-generational holiday.

Stuch

StuchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not hesitate to book through Traveldream again.

We booked back to back tours through Egypt and Sri Lanka forMay.
We had no problems changing itinerary or dates.
We dealt with a wonderful young girl that could not have been more helpful.
Haylie, you were a little gem.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour

Allan Cunningham

Allan CunninghamGippsland, VIC

Friendly Service

The service staff were very helpful & sorted out any problems quickly, Our first booking to Phillip Island was so good, we took up another 3 breaks. Will be taking them up soon now I'm nearly recovered from hip operation

Princess Akwa

Princess Akwaasked

How do I join this forum and live my travel dreams?

Isabell

Isabellasked

Hi I am interested in your Sydney to London with Vietnam Airlines business class deal departing in early June 2020 and returning mid to late July. I have recently had a very bad experience with online travel agent BestJet and lost quite a bit of money so would really like to know a bit more about your company and financial reliability before purchasing the travel deal.
Regards
Isabell.

Glenn
Glenn

Why are you asking me? I don't work there. With all the add-ons this trip.seems a little expensive

Paul M.Traveldream

I'm sorry you received that message Glenn. I'm not sure what happened there.

Isabell, thank you for reaching out about the fantastic deal we have with Vietnam Airlines. There is a little bit about us here - https://www.traveldream.com.au/page/about-us/3. We are an ATAS accredited Online Travel Agency that launched in August 2018 and have helped thousands of people take great holidays in Australia and internationally. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 350 263 or email us at info@traveldream.com.au and we can look into date availability for your trip.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Angela from the Traveldream team.

Trent
Trent

Sorry Paul. I have tried to look up from ATAS website but could not find TravelDream in the list of accredited online agent.I want to book a tour to Europe but in double of the legitimate.

Sue Darcy

Sue Darcyasked

Considering the Rockies/Alaska/L Vegas holiday. Is the Rockies coach tour as good as Rocky Mountaineer? Have heard the train is very good.

Hi Sue,

Both are such an amazing experience, we have plenty of tours to Canada and Alaska which have either the coach tour of the Rockies or the Rocky Mountaineer.

Feel free to drop us an email at info@traveldream.com.au and we can discuss some options for you!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Get an answer from our members and Traveldream representatives