Traveldream

Traveldream (page 2 of 6)

Really good accommodation deal!!!

Ours was a last minute booking and I had to ring to see if it had gone through. Haylie was very pleasant and took me through everything. I had put in the wrong dates and had to ring again and once more Haylie was really helpful. Hope to use Traveldream again.

Best trip ever

A dream come true with exceptional service from all. Arranged through Travel Dream and we were looked after every step of the way, Egypt was a dream come true, its beauty will never be forgotton.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Very happy with the booking-will do it again

I booked a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Melbourne. My friend and I loved it. The appt was very roomy. A short walk to catch tram and walk across bridge to a park

Booking Type Accomodation

Easy to book online,fast process

Easy to book.3 nights in a two bedroom pool view apartment at Mantra Aqua Nelson’s Bay. Great location for the girls trip away.Conveniently located ,easy walk ,close to shops,clubs and waterfront. Fantastic pool to relax in. Will definitely be booking again

User friendly and great 1st time experience

First time user of Traveldream and it was positive. Website stated very clearly how to redeem purchase etc. I would definitely use again if the right offer comes up and would highly recommend to others.

Booking Type Accomodation

Thank you very professional and Haylie answered my questions very quickly very happy with the service and Dolphin Quay

Great service very efficient apartment was spotless and had everything you could think of got 3nights I will book again when I see the offers
Dolphin Quay 2bedroomed apartment for 4 people was very suitable restaurants in the area were good

Very satisfied

The Online booking engine was very easy to follow at the end of it all I was left very satisfied with it all. Hopefully we will get more properties in WA to choose from

Wonderful Experience

Recently booked Port Fairy for three wonderful nights away with great ease online managing to get the days/dates that suited us.
This was our first experience with Travel Dream, have now booked a further two stays later in the year and have recommended Travel Dream to many of my friends, who have also recently made bookings.
Looking forward to securing further dates later in the year.
Keep up the good work - well done to all

Professional Staff

The staff-member who attended to my enquiry did so in a polite, courteous and efficient manner. She was dedicated to attending to my query and seemed genuinely interested in doing so.

Helpfull staff.

Had trouble trying to complete booking online so I rang travel dream and the young lady who took the call was extremely helpful in completing my booking. We had a wonderful holiday.

Great customer service

Booking a three day stay at Port Fairy we were helped twice by Haylie and Angela as we had trouble doing it online.
They were very professional and helpful. We look forward to our trip to celebrate our 41 st Wedding Anniversary.

Great customer service!

Booked a 3 night stay in Nelson Bay. It was a last minute decision and I needed it for the following week. I contacted the team at Traveldream to check availability for the dates that I wanted and they promptly replied and were very helpful.

21 day trip

We booked a trip and they were great to deal with, made it easy to organised.
Were very helpful and offered good advise.
Allowed me to add extra days
Can't wait to go.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour

3 day getaway

I booked a 3 day getaway to 1770 a surprise for my husband birthday. We cannot wait to go . The booking was very easy to do and later organise the dates. Every thing went very smoothly and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Booking Type Accomodation

Great service and booking system

This booking worked well and was as expected when we got to our destination. Had to change the days of our booking last minute but travel dream sorted for us no problem

Great

Great experience no problems very helpful. I can’t give you 30 words because my booking experience was very efficient quick and easy. However as I have explained this I am using up the min 30 word limit.

Traveldream - 13 Day Ancient Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise and Flights

We have just completed our trip to Egypt with Traveldream. It was a great holiday with a couple of bucket list items ticked i.e. camel ride around the pyramids, entered tombs at Valley of the Kings. Overall the holiday ran very smoothly - hassle free in fact. The main guide we had, Mica or Michael, was fantastic. The boat we cruised the Nile on was fabulous. It was not the newest but the old world charm was just wonderful. (When you moor at night you tie up next to other boats so you get to walk through them to get to shore).
One thing I think could be improved is the list of optional extras that are available. Before we left we were told there was one optional tour. When we arrived in Egypt we were given a list of about 10. Of course they are at a cost. The options are with the local travel company - Chrismar. We did most of the optional tours (we may never be back outlook) which cost us nearly A$375 a person. The sunrise balloon flight at Luxor was probably the highlight. I think Traveldream should list the options and costs in the package information. If people are travelling on a tight budget they could miss some amazing experiences because they weren't advised of the additional optional costs before travelling.
Egypt was a great country to visit. Good food, good company (our group hit it off), good guides. Recommend the tour

Absolutely Best Deal On-Line Booking

We had been looking to stay at Dolphin Quay, Mandurah for aprox. 2 weeks. The best deal on-line was over $300 for 2 nights, with TRAVEL DREAM we very easily purchased 3 nights (with marina view) for $279. Booking was straight forward and with ease. Will most certainly use Travel Dream for future travelling

9 Day Arctic Circle and Northern Lights

Haylie was a pleasure to deal with as we booked this trip just after the Christmas New Year period. Haylie worked with us to sort out how we could add extra days prior to the tour during the Christmas and New year period when it could have been difficult. A joy to deal with.

Booking Type Tour

Northern Territory Adventure

We have purchased a trip to Darwin and then on to Mary River Retreat with Traveldream. This is at a very reasonable cost. Haylie organised the flights for us as well and we got a discount at the accommodation in Darwin. We have not had the holiday yet but the booking has gone through perfectly.

Hi myself a 2 sisters would like to do your 13 China trip. On the booking form it seems that we can’t all room in together and so one of us would have book a single room at $850 more. Have l interpreted this correctly. We would rather have a single bed and double in one room.
Hi Laine, Thank you for your question and your interest in our tour! A single supplement does apply if you were going ahead with booking a single room and a double room. Feel free to drop us an email on info@traveldream.com.au or give us a call on 1300 350 263. I would love to help you with your booking. Have a great day. Kind regards, The Traveldream Team.

will the 29 day Great European be offered in 2020 tom
Hi TOM S. i wouldn't know i don't work for themHi Tom, Thanks for your question and for your interest in the 29 Day Great European Tour with Cruise and Flights. I'm pleased to let you know that 2020 dates for this tour have been released as of today. Please click on the link to view. https://www.traveldream.com.au/cruises/29-day-great-european-tour-with-cruise-and-flights/248/detail If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@traveldream.com.au. Have a great day. Kind regards, Haylie and the Traveldream Team

I’d like to know on the overseas tours what size are the groups Also what sort of transport do you use eg coach mini bus public transport
Hi Caralyn you need to contact Traveldream i have only taken a local deal with them not overseas but enjoy your holidayHi Caralyn, Thank you for your question and for taking the time to contact us. Each of our tours vary in size depending on the tour. Are you interested in any particular tour? Please feel free to contact us at info@traveldream.com.au and we can further assist you with your holiday planning. Have a lovely day. Kind regards, Haylie and the Traveldream Team

Similar listings