Traveldream

Traveldream (page 3 of 8)

• Trip Completed Yes (49) · No (36)
  • Ease of Booking

Great tour, worth the money

We had a 10 days European land tour (Switzerland- Italy) with 7 days cruise (Croatia-Santorini). It was well organised , tours were enjoyable, worth the money. Looking forward to booking another holiday with Traveldream. Thank you!

So much to experience! Great holiday.

It was 29 days long European holiday. Very professionally organized with inspiring tours, many countries, interesting places and a lot to see and learn. Good hotels, transport, great cruise, excellent food. Our request to extend holiday to a different country was done smoothly and effortlessly. I have already recommended Traveldream to my friends and I'm looking forward to book another holiday with them.

Inas

InasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A fantastic tour.

It was a fantastic tour, worth the money. The highlight was the 4 night Yangtze river cruise. Tour guides were very halpful, friendly and experienced. Hotels were fantastic and the food delightful. There were a lot of options at extra costs but all worth the money. Well done and thank you.

Skyway

SkywaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience with Traveldream

Thoroughly enjoyed 14 day China trip, including the 4day Yangtze River cruise. Excellent service all round and top value for the cost. Exceeded our expectations. Tour guides were very knowledgeable and friendly

Deanne Blundell

Deanne BlundellSydney, NSW

Holiday of a lifetime- Maldives

Happy Mum

Happy MumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

21 Day European Adventure

I travelled with my three teenage children. The trip was more than we could have wished for. It was extensive and quite demanding at times, just what we needed. Awesome experience.

Craig S.

Craig S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't have been a better trip.

Our guides were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Moving around in Vietnam was an adventure but all of our connections, tours, and events went off perfectly. I would highly recommend Traveldream.

Kevin Warner

Kevin WarnerHobart, TAS

Great assistance with booking and an excellent tour

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy, Easy and Easy

It was easy to book, conformation came in less than 30 seconds. It was also easy to amend the dates for my booking at some later date.
I booked 5 nights accommodation in McMillans of Metung Resort.
I was surprised to find out that I need to pay $50 surcharge for staying over Saturday night but it was my oversight as it was actually written on the Traveldream site.

Belinda West

Belinda WestHunter Region, NSW

13 day glance of Vietnam tour

Jennifer Z

Jennifer ZIllawarra, NSW

13 DAYS IN VEITNAM

All flights and transfers were handled efficiently with drivers and tour guides. Hotel accommodation was all centrally located with easy walking to popular sites. Itinerary was well planned and we chose to pre-pay all optional tours. This was a good decision as we did not have to carry excess cash and we could plan our free time accordingly.

There were some miscommunications in regard to meals inclusion on tour. (Ba-Na Hills, My Son). Hanoi Evening Street Food Tour was not as described. Halong Bay & Oriental Sails were very enjoyable.

Ila

IlaSydney, NSW

Trip cancelled by tour last minute and no compensation given

We paid $2500 deposit 6 months in advance and the tour got cancelled 4 weeks before travel. Received refund however no compensation or interest received on that $2500 sitting in their account for 5months. I had to quickly book something else to make sure my annual leave didn’t go waste but ended up paying more due to peak period starting. Will not be considering this company again.

TraveldreamTraveldream
Judy Matthews

Judy MatthewsGoulburn Valley, VIC

My night in Melbourne

I took my granddaughter to Melbourne and we stayed at the Royce Hotel it was beautifully renovated and in a very handy position, close to public transport and lots of different eateries

renee

reneeIllawarra, NSW

awesome short stay!

we just booked an amazing short stay through traveldream we had beautiful apartments that we couldn't otherwise afford and the team at travedream were excellent to deal with! highly reccomend

Gaz and Shaz

Gaz and ShazMurray Region, NSW

Europe here we come.

From the time we made our initial enquiries right up until the time of booking the team and traveldream were always helpful and provided us with all the information we required to make our decision. The deal they offered was not only competitively priced but included all our"must see" destinations and was available at a time that suited us. Can't wait! Bring on September.

jelley

jelley

Great deal and easy to book

We booked a fantastic 5 night getaway in Metung through Traveldream. We got an immediate response to our booking request and the accommodation exceeded our expectations. I would recommend them.

Kerry

KerryCentral West, NSW

Great weekend away

We booked a 3 bedroom, 3 night stay at the Mantra Aqua Nelson Bay. The price was fantastic and booking online was so simple and easy.Everything was straight forward and voucher came straight through so we could then book our dates with the hotel. All information needed was included on the page before buying the voucher so no hidden surprises or costs. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for some more deals

Booking with Traveldream

Haylie at Traveldream was fabulous to deal with she organised our holiday to Vietnam promptly and we had no issues. She also provided additional information that I requested
Great customer service!

Linda M

Linda MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous few days away!

We stayed two nights in a two bedroom apartment at Mantra Aqua Nelsons Bay. Booking was a breeze and so were the staff. The room was very clean and all I expected as I have stayed there a few times before. The only letdown is the fact that you can't open the windows up due to OH & S and I found the main bedroom with ensuite very stuffy. The air conditioner didn't help as it is at the opposite end of the apartment in the living room.

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service and price.

I booked a three night stay at Mercure Aqua Nelson’s Bay. I was having problems trying to buy the voucher online so rang the number and both girls I spoke with were very helpful in securing the purchase. I was very happy and will most definitely recommend the website to all my friends and family.