Traveldream

Traveldream (page 3 of 3)

• Trip Completed Yes (44) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Thank you very professional and Haylie answered my questions very quickly very happy with the service and Dolphin Quay

Great service very efficient apartment was spotless and had everything you could think of got 3nights I will book again when I see the offers
Dolphin Quay 2bedroomed apartment for 4 people was very suitable restaurants in the area were good

June Eldridge

June EldridgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Experience

Recently booked Port Fairy for three wonderful nights away with great ease online managing to get the days/dates that suited us.
This was our first experience with Travel Dream, have now booked a further two stays later in the year and have recommended Travel Dream to many of my friends, who have also recently made bookings.
Looking forward to securing further dates later in the year.
Keep up the good work - well done to all

CGK

CGKSydney, NSW

Great customer service!

Booked a 3 night stay in Nelson Bay. It was a last minute decision and I needed it for the following week. I contacted the team at Traveldream to check availability for the dates that I wanted and they promptly replied and were very helpful.

Booking Services