Traveldream

Traveldream (page 3 of 7)

• Trip Completed Yes (40) · No (23)
  • Ease of Booking
Gaz and Shaz

Gaz and ShazMurray Region, NSW

Europe here we come.

From the time we made our initial enquiries right up until the time of booking the team and traveldream were always helpful and provided us with all the information we required to make our decision. The deal they offered was not only competitively priced but included all our"must see" destinations and was available at a time that suited us. Can't wait! Bring on September.

jelley

jelley

Great deal and easy to book

We booked a fantastic 5 night getaway in Metung through Traveldream. We got an immediate response to our booking request and the accommodation exceeded our expectations. I would recommend them.

Kerry

KerryCentral West, NSW

Great weekend away

We booked a 3 bedroom, 3 night stay at the Mantra Aqua Nelson Bay. The price was fantastic and booking online was so simple and easy.Everything was straight forward and voucher came straight through so we could then book our dates with the hotel. All information needed was included on the page before buying the voucher so no hidden surprises or costs. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for some more deals

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service and price.

I booked a three night stay at Mercure Aqua Nelson’s Bay. I was having problems trying to buy the voucher online so rang the number and both girls I spoke with were very helpful in securing the purchase. I was very happy and will most definitely recommend the website to all my friends and family.

Great Price, Great Service.

I agree with Mym's comments written in April 2019.
Great Price, Great Service.-Can't ask for more.
We had a misunderstanding on rooms which was corrected for us very quickly through phone calls and text messages.

Good value, great service.

Booked a weekend away at Lakes Entrance , warm and friendly and very helpful. Great price have been before hence rebooking the resort. Looking forward to I a beautiful part of Victoria.

Mym

MymSydney, NSW

Great price, great service - can't ask for more

We booked a weekend away at the Mantra Resort Port Stephens for an end of year get together with friends, the price was exceptional and the additional extras were clearly set out so there were no nasty surprises; after having some issues with my internet and being unable to complete my booking online, I rang Traveldream and was treated with a "smile" (no mean feat to discern when you're on the phone!) a friendly, attentive and knowledgeable staff member completed the booking for me, and even took care of the confirmation with the resort. Great service! will use again and highly recommend

DGCA

DGCASydney, NSW

Really good value

We booked a coach tour of Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro coupled with a 7 day cruise on the Mediterranean. Both trips were very enjoyable and efficiently arranged, more than meeting our expectations. We received everything that was promised and on the coach tour were given an additional evening meal and an additional lunch. The accommodation was extremely good. The guide was excellent.

Great bargain price and great service from Traveldream Staff

Hi, I booked via the internet and made a mistake in the booking dates for our accommodation. I rang Traveldream direct and hey presto they fixed my issue immediately. Not only was my accommodation excellent and cheap but the service from Traveldream staff was fast, efficient and trouble free.

Sue

SueHunter Region, NSW

Great bargain

Our booking was quick and easy with the prompt assistance of Haylie. She is a very helpful and polite young woman. The price of our deal was very reasonable and we are looking forward to our multi-generational holiday.

Stuch

StuchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not hesitate to book through Traveldream again.

We booked back to back tours through Egypt and Sri Lanka forMay.
We had no problems changing itinerary or dates.
We dealt with a wonderful young girl that could not have been more helpful.
Haylie, you were a little gem.

lizzie

lizzie

Really good accommodation deal!!!

Ours was a last minute booking and I had to ring to see if it had gone through. Haylie was very pleasant and took me through everything. I had put in the wrong dates and had to ring again and once more Haylie was really helpful. Hope to use Traveldream again.

Vicki P

Vicki PSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best trip ever

A dream come true with exceptional service from all. Arranged through Travel Dream and we were looked after every step of the way, Egypt was a dream come true, its beauty will never be forgotton.

Sue T

Sue TSydney, NSW

Very happy with the booking-will do it again

I booked a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Melbourne. My friend and I loved it. The appt was very roomy. A short walk to catch tram and walk across bridge to a park

Cathie G

Cathie G

Easy to book online,fast process

Easy to book.3 nights in a two bedroom pool view apartment at Mantra Aqua Nelson’s Bay. Great location for the girls trip away.Conveniently located ,easy walk ,close to shops,clubs and waterfront. Fantastic pool to relax in. Will definitely be booking again

Strang

StrangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

User friendly and great 1st time experience

First time user of Traveldream and it was positive. Website stated very clearly how to redeem purchase etc. I would definitely use again if the right offer comes up and would highly recommend to others.

Thank you very professional and Haylie answered my questions very quickly very happy with the service and Dolphin Quay

Great service very efficient apartment was spotless and had everything you could think of got 3nights I will book again when I see the offers
Dolphin Quay 2bedroomed apartment for 4 people was very suitable restaurants in the area were good

Teresa G

Teresa GPerth, WA

Very satisfied

The Online booking engine was very easy to follow at the end of it all I was left very satisfied with it all. Hopefully we will get more properties in WA to choose from

June Eldridge

June EldridgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Experience

Recently booked Port Fairy for three wonderful nights away with great ease online managing to get the days/dates that suited us.
This was our first experience with Travel Dream, have now booked a further two stays later in the year and have recommended Travel Dream to many of my friends, who have also recently made bookings.
Looking forward to securing further dates later in the year.
Keep up the good work - well done to all

Adrian Major

Adrian MajorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Staff

The staff-member who attended to my enquiry did so in a polite, courteous and efficient manner. She was dedicated to attending to my query and seemed genuinely interested in doing so.