Traveldream

Traveldream (page 5 of 9)

• Trip Completed Yes (49) · No (37)
  • Ease of Booking
Jeff S

Jeff SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Booking a three day stay at Port Fairy we were helped twice by Haylie and Angela as we had trouble doing it online.
They were very professional and helpful. We look forward to our trip to celebrate our 41 st Wedding Anniversary.

CGK

CGKSydney, NSW

Great customer service!

Booked a 3 night stay in Nelson Bay. It was a last minute decision and I needed it for the following week. I contacted the team at Traveldream to check availability for the dates that I wanted and they promptly replied and were very helpful.

21 day trip

We booked a trip and they were great to deal with, made it easy to organised.
Were very helpful and offered good advise.
Allowed me to add extra days
Can't wait to go.

Pa

PaQueensland

3 day getaway

I booked a 3 day getaway to 1770 a surprise for my husband birthday. We cannot wait to go . The booking was very easy to do and later organise the dates. Every thing went very smoothly and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Great service and booking system

This booking worked well and was as expected when we got to our destination. Had to change the days of our booking last minute but travel dream sorted for us no problem

Sooty

SootySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great

Great experience no problems very helpful. My booking experience was very efficient quick and easy.

Mashkin Expeditions

Mashkin ExpeditionsKingaroy

Traveldream - 13 Day Ancient Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise and Flights

Absolutely Best Deal On-Line Booking

We had been looking to stay at Dolphin Quay, Mandurah for aprox. 2 weeks. The best deal on-line was over $300 for 2 nights, with TRAVEL DREAM we very easily purchased 3 nights (with marina view) for $279. Booking was straight forward and with ease. Will most certainly use Travel Dream for future travelling

Tim D

Tim DGippsland, VIC

9 Day Arctic Circle and Northern Lights

Haylie was a pleasure to deal with as we booked this trip just after the Christmas New Year period. Haylie worked with us to sort out how we could add extra days prior to the tour during the Christmas and New year period when it could have been difficult. A joy to deal with.

Penny

PennyPerth, WA

Northern Territory Adventure

We have purchased a trip to Darwin and then on to Mary River Retreat with Traveldream. This is at a very reasonable cost. Haylie organised the flights for us as well and we got a discount at the accommodation in Darwin. We have not had the holiday yet but the booking has gone through perfectly.

Excellent customer service

Haylie and Angela made the process of answering our many queries to booking our actual holiday such a positive experience l would recommend Traveldream to anyone nervous about booking online ... wonderful customer service and email follow up.

AnnieC

AnnieCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

City escape with friends

We booked a night away at one of our favourite hotels courtesy of a great deal on Traveldream. I ended up booking an additional night's accommodation as a present and the team at Traveldream sorted out the arrangements beautifully. Great night away!

Hayley is a Star - Also Vietnam is amazing

Flights were great - no hiccups or issues.

Transfers always on time and with helpful hosts.

Hotels were great and very accomodating.

I was so impressed considering how much was paid.

Would recommend 110%

Thank you Hayley!

three nights at the Esplanade Resort and Spa Lakes Entrance

We book 3 nights stay in a guest room at the resort, unfortunately our expectations were not met, the reception staff (upon arrival) made us feel like second class people, because we had booked a "deal". The room was unserviced (which was not stated anywhere), although very clean, it was part of an adjoining room with a joint entry, which I did not expect. Apart from the disappointment of the accommodation, by organizing our own entertainment (elsewhere) we had a terrific time. Although I would return to Lakes Entrance it would not be to stay at the Esplanade Resort and Spa complex.

Perfect Holiday

We booked 3 nights at the Aqua Mantra Port Stephens and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Found the staff to be very friendly and most helpful. The apartment was very clean. Great location walking distance to Bowling and Golf clubs where the food was excellent and also to the local cafes and restaurants. Would recommend booking with Travel Dream.

Find out how Traveldream compares to other Booking Services

Handled our booking with ease

We booked 2 consecutive tours and extra stopovers with Haylie at Traveldream. She was most helpful and organised the dates with the different travel agencies so we got all the things we asked for. She also helped out when I was unable to contact the company with confirmations. We were checked on constantly to make sure everything was Ok with our booking. Would use Traveldream again!!

New to Traveldream but very happy

Booked a 3 night stay at McMillans of Metung after missing out on discount through another site. Had never heard of Traveldream so was very reluctant but can confirm you are legitimate! McMillans is a beautiful setting and had stayed there before. Unfortunately they put us in a very small 2br unit which was poorly designed and only had minimal kitchen items. The place has many units and most were empty so even though we asked to be moved they said they had no vacancy - apparently a lot of the units are privately owned and may be unavailable. We also found reception staff not as helpful or friendly as you would expect. I would therefore not stay again due to this experience. A pity as its a lovely place.

Great 4 day break

Booked a superior 2 bedroom apartment at the Aqua Mantra Resort Port Stephens.
Great location. staff were very friendly and helpful.
It is within easy walking distance to the spots and waterfront.
Travel dream were great to book with.

Harry

HarrySydney

Professional Service

In making a booking, I hit a hurdle. Problem fixed without fuss in an efficient and professional manner. Will have no hesitation in using Traveldream again, providing the offer suits me.

Carol

CarolGippsland, VIC

Excellent service.

We booked a hotel online. It was clear and easy. However when I did hit a snag there was a friendly voice on the phone who helped us.